Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Overposting  (Read 10840 times)

fuck_offer

Overposting
« Reply #25 on: Aug 11, 2004, 11:00 PM »
bb yeah dvd started at me. I asked cat-dog if there was a problum with ym posts and he told me no. so ill keep posting as long as i want.(or untill some one bans me)

bigbenjamin

Overposting
« Reply #26 on: Aug 11, 2004, 11:05 PM »
Quote from: fuck_offer
bb yeah dvd started at me. I asked cat-dog if there was a problum with ym posts and he told me no. so ill keep posting as long as i want.(or untill some one bans me)

Nobody is likely to ban you, bro. It may even be as spj sez, dvs was trying to give you a heads-up - i don't say he is completely wrong in his thinking, just slightly off-base to offer unsolicited advice and to name an innocent fucking bystander (me). but hey he is free to express his opinion. same as everyone else - just as you are free to post as often as you enjoy doing it.  keep on rockin in the free world!

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
Overposting
« Reply #27 on: Aug 11, 2004, 11:06 PM »
Never mind anyway, DVD is a cool guy.  :D
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

fuck_offer

Overposting
« Reply #28 on: Aug 11, 2004, 11:10 PM »
its freedom of speech man we can all say and do what we want as long as its in the rules.
Why fight among ourselfs when we got spaced googly cheeseburger bastard waiting to strike.

bigbenjamin

Overposting
« Reply #29 on: Aug 11, 2004, 11:10 PM »
[Bottlekid fucked up BB's post by accidently editing it...]  :roll:  Stupid me

fuck_offer

Overposting
« Reply #30 on: Aug 11, 2004, 11:13 PM »
I appoloigze for it all to everyone i dont want the flaming and fighting on this board i get to much in the real world.

bigbenjamin

Overposting
« Reply #31 on: Aug 11, 2004, 11:19 PM »
Quote from: fuck_offer
its freedom of speech man we can all say and do what we want as long as its in the rules.
Why fight among ourselfs when we got spaced googly cheeseburger bastard waiting to strike.

well fucking put! and probably prophetic. have you checked out my "Dope Food Favourites" thread? Dope and food, food and dope - gimme a bump, i'm not proud :wink: !

fuck_offer

Overposting
« Reply #32 on: Aug 11, 2004, 11:30 PM »
lol yeah i've told a story in that dope food thing.

Witch-Ho

Overposting
« Reply #33 on: Aug 12, 2004, 12:02 AM »
This seems to be coming to a civilized conclusion for now-- we elders must remember what it is actually like to be a teenager- and teenagers need (just a drop or two of) understanding of why they can sometimes seem to annoy or intrude with their enthusiasm.  I have yet to see a real problem here, Here's hoping it stays that way!  I'm gonna go pass out drunk now  Peace, please don't shoot any guns off tonight in my VTP as I'm likely to yell at you all--
WHAT IN THE FUCK?!!!
(that was just to get it over with before anything happened) G'night

:-k

fuck_offer

Overposting
« Reply #34 on: Aug 12, 2004, 12:05 AM »
Night susannah and i agree untill theres no major problum with me posting im gonna keep it up, im abbout ready to pass out to lack of sleep :?

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
Overposting
« Reply #35 on: Aug 12, 2004, 03:05 PM »
Now Now eveyone,  we were all getting along so well:)

Hey ,  mabey you should turn the puter off, and get outside for awhile,  your 14, it's the summer,  don't spend all your time on this thing it'll rot your brain,  just ask BB and me :wink:

Or if you want to spend ur day posting on here whose to say that's  bad.

Now I'm off for an hour of Happy Days,  my other favourite show(besides TPB's)
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Pipes

Overposting
« Reply #36 on: Aug 12, 2004, 03:18 PM »
"The Fonz" is the man, Ghost! Who else could get a jukebox to play their song of choice with a mere hand tap? Who else could throw out both elbows and instantaniously have a beautiful girl latched on to each one? Not you, not I, not Benji, BK, shake, Fishy, Tipsy, or cat-dog. Only "The Fonz", babay, only "The Fonz" heh Lates.

"Fuck, I love licorice!"-Ricky, during Barb's marriage proposal.
"I just don't know how to express myself sometimes when I need to be properly different."-Ricky

fuck_offer

Overposting
« Reply #37 on: Aug 12, 2004, 03:27 PM »
I do get outside quite a bit im just sunburnt as hell and it hurts so im just resting it out for a couple days.

Detriot Velvet Smooth

Overposting
« Reply #38 on: Aug 12, 2004, 03:51 PM »
BB..QAF girl told me about you on showcase so I didn't want to be criticzing only one person, or single anyone out...so I thought I'd add more...if that makes sense?

O well, I only have a bout an hour off here

And partially yes, I go  a big game comin up, so I'm a bit pissy but I was just giving you a heads up like people have suggested i was doing
I wanted a lady, not fuckin cory and trevor

bigbenjamin

Overposting
« Reply #39 on: Aug 12, 2004, 07:45 PM »
Good luck in your game DVS.  Probably best not to be citing anyone, unless you just enjoy stirring shit up. Let us know how yr game turned out, k?

SuperCoolMonkeyNinja

Overposting
« Reply #40 on: Aug 13, 2004, 04:44 AM »
hehe...Oh man...You know its gotta be the TPB's offseason when a thread like this is able to carry on for 3 pages hehe...

TOODLES
"Heh Lates" - Pipes

smokey

• http://www.torontomapleleafs.com
Overposting
« Reply #41 on: Aug 25, 2004, 10:01 AM »
whoa, how did i miss this thread... i may be a bit late on this topic, but who the fuck cares if you post alot, as long as it is relative what's the big deal ? I can relate to fuck_offer...im on vacation too and fuck....when its like 35% celcius what else are you gonna do but go to your favourite website and post....give the man a break dvd...
it's more than just a walkie.

Witch-Ho

Overposting
« Reply #42 on: Aug 25, 2004, 11:52 AM »
A quick glance down the listings of average posts per day will conclusively show that *I* am the most bored on the board of them all!  Go ahead DVS, kick my ass, it could be fun.  We could get a big pile of mattresses together, and settle this by green bastard rules... Nah nevermind I've seen you in an athletics uniform, you'd roll me up and toss me away in 0.25 seconds....

T-Bag

Overposting
« Reply #43 on: Aug 25, 2004, 08:46 PM »
When someone replys to every individual post with an individual post of its own it gets annoying.  The problem is when people have a conversation with each other on a message board, there ends up being way too many posts and you have to read through it all.  That is why their is a chatroom.  I have no idea if this is the case here because I haven't read fuck_offers posts.

The Scientist

Overposting
« Reply #44 on: Aug 26, 2004, 10:02 AM »
^^^  Agreed 100%.  I'm not trying to come across rude but at times it's annoying reading other peoples MSN convos on a Message Board.  

Just my 2 cents though.......

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
Overposting
« Reply #45 on: Aug 26, 2004, 02:21 PM »
O/T

A Little bit of T.V. Trivia:

"What was the only Norman Lear Sitcom not to air on CBS?"

I Know the answer,  just bored today and wanted to see if anyone else knows:)

Later

Ghostdog

Witch-Ho

Overposting
« Reply #46 on: Aug 27, 2004, 07:03 AM »
Quote from: The Scientist
^^^  Agreed 100%.  I'm not trying to come across rude but at times it's annoying reading other peoples MSN convos on a Message Board.  

Just my 2 cents though.......

:lol:  understood, certain average post numbers ARE dropping since I installed MSN the other week :lol:

Shitrockk

Overposting
« Reply #47 on: Aug 27, 2004, 11:35 AM »
This thread raises another question: is it cool for 14-year-olds (or younger, who knows) to be at this site? I'm slightly weirded out by that, personally, but then again Trinity's not even 14... I guess I'm just surprised you guys don't even have disclaimers or anything.
"Well, a man is supposed to always be thinking about stuff about his family, and for to make himself to do things that are gonna gooder the family around, and gooder it up. And that is what is a man." -Ricky

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
Overposting
« Reply #48 on: Aug 27, 2004, 12:58 PM »
Quote from: Shitrockk
This thread raises another question: is it cool for 14-year-olds (or younger, who knows) to be at this site? I'm slightly weirded out by that, personally, but then again Trinity's not even 14... I guess I'm just surprised you guys don't even have disclaimers or anything.

Kids these days(12 to 13 year olds) know more than most adults do:)

bigbenjamin

Overposting
« Reply #49 on: Aug 27, 2004, 01:06 PM »
Quote from: Ghostdog
O/T

A Little bit of T.V. Trivia:

"What was the only Norman Lear Sitcom not to air on CBS?"

I Know the answer,  just bored today and wanted to see if anyone else knows:)

Later

Ghostdog

Now it is later, Ghost - what is the answer? And again I say, this whining about folks responding to one another in the forum rather than in the chat room is horse-shit. The very folks who complain about this sort of thing are as likely as not to do exactly the same with their pals (if they have any) -enjoy the off-season here as you will - "overpost" is strictly in eye of the nasty beholder. Cheers.