Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: What is your favorite scary movie?  (Read 15061 times)

monkeon

• www.monkeon.tk
Re: What is your favorite scary movie?
« Reply #50 on: Nov 03, 2005, 04:21 PM »
so did anyone ever end up watchin "StirOfEchoes"??

Stir Of Echos is a great film the bit with the fingernails in it goes right through me urgh!!

Mr. Lahey: Birds of a shitfeather flock together, Randy.
QUOTE GENEROUSLY SUPPLIED BY THE KING OF BELGIUM DJET3K[/b] WHO IS FAKKIN' SHITTASTIC

Vancouver

« Reply #51 on: Nov 03, 2005, 04:25 PM »

[/quote]

Stir Of Echos is a great film the bit with the fingernails in it goes right through me urgh!!
[/quote]
O FACK you hadda remind me? Thats the part that happened so fast, I had no time to close my eyes! GAWD thats the scariest part of the whole film!!
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

monkeon

• www.monkeon.tk
« Reply #52 on: Nov 03, 2005, 04:29 PM »

[/quote]
O FACK you hadda remind me? Thats the part that happened so fast, I had no time to close my eyes! GAWD thats the scariest part of the whole film!!
[/quote]

Sorry for bringing back bad memories  #-o

But that part is one of those scenes that even though you know its coming it makes you jump like in Jaws when the head comes from the hole in the sunken boat. I must have seen that film like 20 times and I still jump like a big girls blouse :oops:

QUOTE GENEROUSLY SUPPLIED BY THE KING OF BELGIUM DJET3K[/b] WHO IS FAKKIN' SHITTASTIC

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #53 on: Nov 03, 2005, 06:58 PM »

Sounds like a movie that I am going to have to check out. Just as long as there are NO clowns. I just hate clowns.  :P

[attachment deleted by admin]

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #54 on: Nov 03, 2005, 09:51 PM »
I've only seen It once, but I think that's all I need, those pictures reminded me how terrifying the clown is.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #55 on: Nov 03, 2005, 10:38 PM »
Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness are my faves on the comical side of horror, but my latest fave has to be Saw, its been a while since I've seen a little originality in this genre.
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

monkeon

• www.monkeon.tk
« Reply #56 on: Nov 04, 2005, 10:14 AM »

Sounds like a movie that I am going to have to check out. Just as long as there are NO clowns. I just hate clowns.  :P

What film is the clown in the first picture out of?

elle*

« Reply #57 on: Mar 13, 2006, 06:53 PM »
The Excorcist is the scariest movie I've ever seen and probably ever see, I won't watch it again!  One of the Pet Cemetary movies sort of scared me too..and umm The Ring..that's all I can think of right now..  Still gotta see Saw 2 and from the sounds of it Stir of Echoes sounds pretty scary!  I would watch IT but clowns are fucken creepy.
"Can you read son?"
"That depends, can you go fuck yourself?" - Bubbles

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7989/userbar187833rm.gif[/img]

Julians_Wife

« Reply #58 on: Apr 12, 2006, 12:40 AM »
I HATE Clowns and Ventriloquist dummies ! Pennywise is evil, evil I tell ya  :evil: :twisted:. As for Ventriloquist dummies, I have yet to watch the movie Magic and I always cheer for joy when Julian shoots Conky  :bubbles:

oh hell yeah pennywise is EVIL, that is one movie that seriously freaks the shit out of me! It's kinda like ever since I saw Brian Dennehy as John Wayne Gacy, I still can't really stand to watch him in other movies b/c him playing that part and being in a clown uniform is all I see, I just can't disassociate the two for some reason with him. Freakin clowns ... I don't normally like any V dummies either, but Conky is the only one that makes me laugh.

oooooh that's just giving me the willies now thinking about clowns ..... aw fuck and I gotta go to sleep by myself, prolly have nightmares and damn room mates are not home ...... aaaaccck!

Sunnyvale4Life

« Reply #59 on: Apr 12, 2006, 01:12 AM »
Clowns are definitely baaaaad news. What's worse: party clowns or rodeo clowns??? POLL!!!

Ms Vee

« Reply #60 on: Apr 12, 2006, 01:46 AM »
WHAT'S THE MATTER KID? DON'T YA LIKE CLOWNS? DON'T WE MAKE YA LAUGH? AREN'T WE FUCKIN FUNNY?

Sunnyvale4Life

« Reply #61 on: Apr 12, 2006, 02:01 AM »
WHAT'S THE MATTER KID? DON'T YA LIKE CLOWNS? DON'T WE MAKE YA LAUGH? AREN'T WE FUCKIN FUNNY?
:cries:

Julians_Wife

« Reply #62 on: Apr 12, 2006, 02:57 PM »

ok that's going to cause me some severe trauma now! may have to go see a shrink about this ....... thank you very much.

lol just kidding but it does creep me out!

Ms Vee

« Reply #63 on: Apr 12, 2006, 03:11 PM »
Sorry guys, but I just couldn't resist!  With teen-age boys around that movie (Devil's Rejects) has must have been watched in my house about a hundred or two times!

Julians_Wife

« Reply #64 on: Apr 12, 2006, 03:23 PM »
I haven't seen that movie yet, a few of my friends told me it was pretty lame, but now that I know there's pyscho clowns in it ......definitely a NO - go for me LOL!

Sunnyvale4Life

« Reply #65 on: Apr 12, 2006, 03:48 PM »
a few of my friends told me it was pretty lame

I heard it was better than "House of 1000 Corpses", which I thought was HORRIBLE, and not worth the wait it took to come out...

Ms Vee

« Reply #66 on: Apr 12, 2006, 04:02 PM »
a few of my friends told me it was pretty lame

I heard it was better than "House of 1000 Corpses", which I thought was HORRIBLE, and not worth the wait it took to come out...

You are absolutely right about that.  From what I saw of 1000 Corpses, I hated.  But the second one was funnier and easier to watch.

elle*

« Reply #67 on: Apr 12, 2006, 04:23 PM »
I'd definetaly recommend watching Devils Rejects!  I thought it was pretty good, it was different from other movies because it didn't startle people by having things jump out at you and whatnot.. it was just a good movie and I think Rob Zombie is a good director.  Definetaly way better than House of 1000 Corpses, that's for sure.  The music selection rocks too. 
"Can you read son?"
"That depends, can you go fuck yourself?" - Bubbles

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7989/userbar187833rm.gif[/img]

Sunnyvale4Life

« Reply #68 on: Apr 12, 2006, 07:08 PM »
Yeah, that's what I've heard. I've meant to watch it for a while now, but just haven't gotten around to it...

KarateCollie

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2006, 06:20 AM »
My favorite scary movie was "Nightmare on Elm Street 3". Just thought it was better put together than most at that time. I mean that was ages ago! I remeber watching it at every party we went to for about 3 mths. Funny, back then those movies didn't scare me really, but now I have such a hard time watching them. I'm getting old I guess!
KarateCollie

RumNCoke

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2006, 07:16 AM »
Has anyone here watched Slither? I heard it was a lot of fun. Even many of the critics liked it. :shock:

Cheese_Burgers78

« Reply #71 on: Sep 17, 2013, 11:26 AM »
Most zombie movies , The Grudge , The Ring , Nightmare On Elm Street , Friday The 13th , Village of the Damned ( old and new ) . I can't just pick one . Plus I got too many others to list  :D .
" 30 days , boys . 30 sexy days , Julian . Sexy "