Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: trailerparkboys.org T-Shirts Contest  (Read 3553 times)

fuck_offer

trailerparkboys.org T-Shirts Contest
« on: Aug 09, 2004, 06:22 PM »
It's jsut a dumb suggestion from the likes of yours truly but i think it'd be great for the site selling their own shirts. (I know i'd buy one.) My other suggestion is host a contest where the good people of this website post pictures of their ideas. The judges choose the top 4 they like and we have a vote to see which one wins? Whos with me?

fuck_offer

« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2004, 07:35 PM »
I guess you guys think its a bad idea....

cat-dog

« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 2004, 09:32 PM »
I think its a good idea, apart from the selling thing. I'd rather get some made up, and give them away.

I'm pretty sure one of the main problems I'm having with this legal bullshit from Showcase/Alliance Shitlantis is that they have assumed I am profitting from this site.. which is laughable for sure, and definately not my intent.. I do this because I'm a diehard fan :)

The Google Ad revenue is kinda like my treasury, and I plan on using it to promote the site via giveaways, contests, trivia games, etc.. you guys are what makes this boat float, and I won't forget that!

Can you explain your other idea a little bit more?  

From what I understand.. you want people to post their ideas for things to add to the site, and we vote on the best idea, and I put that best idea into action?
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

fuck_offer

« Reply #3 on: Aug 10, 2004, 08:12 AM »
We might keep this site moving but your our captain and we'd be nowhere without you.

My other idea is people make a design of the shirt for the contest and you iliminate the ones you dont like and at the end we have a vote to see which one wins.

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: Apr 17, 2005, 03:13 PM »
HAHA Alliance Shitlantis... thats hilarious
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #5 on: Apr 17, 2005, 03:15 PM »
How did a "Guest" post?
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

cat-dog

« Reply #6 on: Apr 17, 2005, 03:16 PM »
Quote from: Ghostdog
How did a "Guest" post?

Looks like I had a setting wrong back last August when the Guest posted..
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

RumNCoke

« Reply #7 on: Apr 17, 2005, 04:47 PM »
Ah, so that's why a couple authors are highlighted orange.

cat-dog

« Reply #8 on: Apr 17, 2005, 04:50 PM »
err actually.. that user was banned/deleted my bad

doublewide

« Reply #9 on: Apr 22, 2005, 04:18 PM »
Quote from: cat-dog
I think its a good idea, apart from the selling thing. I'd rather get some made up, and give them away.

I'm pretty sure one of the main problems I'm having with this legal bullshit from Showcase/Alliance Shitlantis is that they have assumed I am profitting from this site.. which is laughable for sure, and definately not my intent.. I do this because I'm a diehard fan :)[/b]
The Google Ad revenue is kinda like my treasury, and I plan on using it to promote the site via giveaways, contests, trivia games, etc.. you guys are what makes this boat float, and I won't forget that!

Can you explain your other idea a little bit more?  

From what I understand.. you want people to post their ideas for things to add to the site, and we vote on the best idea, and I put that best idea into action?

You could offer them a couple cartons of smokes and some pepperoni, maybe then they'd fuck off! :D
Pepperoni. It's not just for breakfast anymore.