Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: What are You watching Right now?  (Read 271118 times)

Drunk_As_Fuck

Re: What are You watching Right now?
« Reply #75 on: Oct 13, 2005, 07:47 AM »
Weather Network morning show.  Looks like summer is really over  :(.

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #76 on: Oct 13, 2005, 03:10 PM »
Cheers: The First Season

Wednesday Cheers!

Cheers.
=Smokey=

bwahahahahaha!!!!
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

smokey

• http://www.torontomapleleafs.com
« Reply #77 on: Oct 13, 2005, 03:15 PM »

Wednesday Cheers!

Cheers.
=Smokey=

bwahahahahaha!!!!

whats so funny mr. ?
it's more than just a walkie.

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #78 on: Oct 13, 2005, 03:17 PM »

Wednesday Cheers!

Cheers.
=Smokey=

bwahahahahaha!!!!

whats so funny mr. ?

Nothing at all.

blank cheers!

(To stay on topic: I'm not watching anything. the tv is off. just the way I like it.)
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #79 on: Oct 13, 2005, 08:10 PM »
CSI

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #80 on: Oct 13, 2005, 09:15 PM »
I'm watching the stinkin fruit fly passing by my TV & wondering where the heck it came from & why it's not dead!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #81 on: Oct 13, 2005, 09:46 PM »
I'm watching the stinkin fruit fly passing by my TV & wondering where the heck it came from & why it's not dead!

Sounds more interesting than the ep of CSI I just finished wathin'.  On to "Without A Trace" now.

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #82 on: Oct 13, 2005, 10:07 PM »
Watching the VR Land News(I refuse to call it A Channell :x)
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
« Reply #83 on: Oct 13, 2005, 10:31 PM »
Watching the St. Louis Cardinals & Houston Astro's baseball game. Then it will be CSI

EvilTwin

« Reply #84 on: Oct 14, 2005, 01:48 AM »
Formula 1 Friday practice session live from China! 8)

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #85 on: Oct 14, 2005, 02:50 AM »
watched conan u2 special yesterday, good stuff
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Bailey

« Reply #86 on: Oct 14, 2005, 03:12 AM »

Just saw the ad for it now, on tomorrow night here, was it like a bio on the band?

um, Simspons i be watching now.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #87 on: Oct 14, 2005, 03:29 AM »

Just saw the ad for it now, on tomorrow night here, was it like a bio on the band?

It really was worth the watch imo . Started off with Conan beeing hilarious at the entrance of the building . Just his normal asslike self only added with a megaphone :)

then u2 preformed, did the year 2000 bit! all sat on the couch talked about stuff like bono the rich fucking ass beeing nominated for nobel price.. Anyhow conan can make anyone funny on his couch imo and this sure was an ep too remeber :)

Watched crappy leno too last night , only thing i liked was jaywalkin
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

Bailey

« Reply #88 on: Oct 14, 2005, 03:43 AM »

It really was worth the watch imo . Started off with Conan beeing hilarious at the entrance of the building . Just his normal asslike self only added with a megaphone :)

then u2 preformed, did the year 2000 bit! all sat on the couch talked about stuff like bono the rich fucking ass beeing nominated for nobel price.. Anyhow conan can make anyone funny on his couch imo and this sure was an ep too remeber :)

amen bro, jaywalking and headlines are the only good thing, and the stoner guitarist lol.  I agree, conan makes anyone funny.
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2005, 03:53 AM by Bailey »

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #89 on: Oct 14, 2005, 03:50 AM »

amen bro, jaywalking and hheadlins are the only good thing, and the stoner guitarist lol.  I agree, conan makes anyone funny.

Lol well Kevin the stoner guitarist is a great concept imo but hes so out there.

The dude just doesnt know what the things jay reads of his autocue mean. I mean hes just so out there and some of his comments just make you feel like he totally wasnt listening to wath jay said and maybe we should do the same ;)

Bailey

« Reply #90 on: Oct 14, 2005, 03:56 AM »

amen bro, jaywalking and hheadlins are the only good thing, and the stoner guitarist lol.  I agree, conan makes anyone funny.

Lol well Kevin the stoner guitarist is a great concept imo but hes so out there.

The dude just doesnt know what the things jay reads of his autocue mean. I mean hes just so out there and some of his comments just make you feel like he totally wasnt listening to wath jay said and maybe we should do the same ;)

Lol, yeah, never gets any of the jokes either.  And conan has those funny actors in the crowd pretending to be audience members, the first time i saw conan thought it was weak, but the type of humour is just different, great show.  What's the time at the mo where you are, around 11am, or midday?

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #91 on: Oct 14, 2005, 04:15 AM »

Lol, yeah, never gets any of the jokes either.  And conan has those funny actors in the crowd pretending to be audience members, the first time i saw conan thought it was weak, but the type of humour is just different, great show.  What's the time at the mo where you are, around 11am, or midday?

Yup 11.18 now and nothing to watch at work (too stay on topic ;) )

you can always pm me if your bored with your time and other news :)

im at work making fun catalogues yaay(add a dash of sarcasme there ;) )
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2005, 04:26 AM by Djet3k »

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #92 on: Oct 14, 2005, 11:04 AM »
The Shopping Bags (they usually have some pretty good tips)
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #93 on: Oct 14, 2005, 12:06 PM »
Do you ever yell at the TV program you are watching? Well, I just caught myself yelling at a commercial! It is for a new toy; it's a mat that kids colour on with marker & it erases, etc... Ok so nothing special yet, until you see the toy Thomas the Tank engine rolling across it following the train tracks that the kid drew! You use a special thing to draw the tracks all over this mat & the train follows them! So, I yelled at the TV, 'How does it know where to go!!' If anyone can explain how this works, I'm all ears.

P.S. I'm watching The Cosby Show

Maddoggystyle

• www.wrassle.net
« Reply #94 on: Oct 14, 2005, 01:20 PM »
I think the explanation for that would be umm "Magic". How come you're all on the puter answering the question and none of you are just using the puter instead you're multi tasking your spare time. Wow remember the days when we'd wrestle over the Atari? Or make someone eat snot balls? And oh yah beat the shit out of your buddy next door just because he didn't give you his lunch money? Oh ya the good ol days when multi tasking was only for mom in the kitchen and dad managing to smack us in the head while holding his beer and watching hockey night in Canada.
 :beeer:
(yah, ok I wish I had that great family)
I don't regret what I haven't done yet...

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #95 on: Oct 14, 2005, 03:01 PM »
M*A*S*H

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #96 on: Oct 14, 2005, 03:36 PM »
Het Eiland

Finishing my box of this great belgium comedy series

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #97 on: Oct 14, 2005, 05:26 PM »
Perry Mason that I recorded last night - news was to "real" for me to deal with after a tough day lol!

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #98 on: Oct 14, 2005, 09:02 PM »
Silence of the Lambs...I can watch this movie a hundred times and not get sick of it:)
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #99 on: Oct 14, 2005, 09:55 PM »
The naked dance infront of the mirror by Buffalo Bill has forever scarred me! But I agree, the movie is excellent. There are very few movies that I can watch over & over & still find enjoyable.