Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: What are You watching Right now?  (Read 271361 times)

Bailey

Re: What are You watching Right now?
« Reply #125 on: Oct 16, 2005, 06:01 AM »
Lords of Dogtown..........I'll let ya know how it was in a few hours........
LMAO, was expecting a complete disesection, scene by scene, but all we got was
It was good!
You crack me up bro.  :lol:

EvilTwin

« Reply #126 on: Oct 16, 2005, 06:05 AM »
Oil Storm on the Discovery Channel. Almost True #-o

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #127 on: Oct 16, 2005, 06:22 AM »
More conan o brein, allmost done catching up :)

Going to the big white in about 30 min
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #128 on: Oct 16, 2005, 07:09 AM »
blank sceen - sadly enought it is the best thing on tv right now :(.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #129 on: Oct 16, 2005, 07:11 AM »
Beginning of 4 hours of Coronation Street.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

bajjer

• Location: Hidin' in the [TALL] Shit Grass, < 1 hour from Sunnyvale!
« Reply #130 on: Oct 16, 2005, 08:06 AM »
Repeat telecast of the 2005 Grand Prix of China, on TSN.

Cheers,

"Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research."
--Anonymous
http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~rabielmo/personal/quotes.html
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html
Copyright: Kevin Harris 1995 (may be freely distributed with this acknowledgement)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #131 on: Oct 16, 2005, 08:26 AM »
I can tell you who won and save you the trouble! :wink:
BTW my parents were out your neck of the woods this week.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #132 on: Oct 16, 2005, 09:17 AM »
CBC...I swear they're all high on dope.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

Bailey

« Reply #133 on: Oct 16, 2005, 10:52 AM »
lol why is that Fishy?

Watching Tough Crowd with colin quinn, wishing like fuck they'd put trailer park boys on.

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #134 on: Oct 16, 2005, 02:30 PM »
It was good!

Ok , ok it was late....

All the who's who of skateboarding hanging out in Venice Beach area in the mid 70's. Surfing and skating (on metal wheels ) and working for free in their buddys surfboard shop.
Lots of long hair....polyproplyene wheels invented.....fucked up parents.....summer drought.....empty swimming pools....dareing experiments.....photographer.....sudden fame.....friends going in different directions...old boss from board shop burning out on sidelines......lots of sponsorships...lots of hot California chicks....old friend gets brain cancer...that reunites all the old buddys...most go on to become famous...lots of good tunes (Black Sabbath / Pink Floyd etc. )
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #135 on: Oct 16, 2005, 02:33 PM »
It was good!

Also make sure to watch the amazing documentry Dogtown and Z-Boys before you watch this flick, it's well worth it 8)(I have both of them on DVD now)
Ok , ok it was late....

All the who's who of skateboarding hanging out in Venice Beach area in the mid 70's. Surfing and skating (on metal wheels ) and working for free in their buddys surfboard shop.
Lots of long hair....polyproplyene wheels invented.....fucked up parents.....summer drought.....empty swimming pools....dareing experiments.....photographer.....sudden fame.....friends going in different directions...old boss from board shop burning out on sidelines......lots of sponsorships...lots of hot California chicks....old friend gets brain cancer...that reunites all the old buddys...most go on to become famous...lots of good tunes (Black Sabbath / Pink Floyd etc. )
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #136 on: Oct 16, 2005, 05:42 PM »
The Comic Strip Presents Disc 7/9:

Les Dogs
The Crying Game
Wild Turkey
Detectives on the Edge of a nervous Brakedown
Space Virgins From the planet Sex
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #137 on: Oct 16, 2005, 06:22 PM »
60 Minutes

Bailey

« Reply #138 on: Oct 16, 2005, 08:28 PM »
It was good!

Also make sure to watch the amazing documentry Dogtown and Z-Boys before you watch this flick, it's well worth it 8)(I have both of them on DVD now)
Ok , ok it was late....

Cool, thanks saucy and ghostdog, will definately check this out.  Incidentally, who was the guy from mall rats etc, the comic book freak, he invented an old school skateboard trick.  Thanks again.

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #139 on: Oct 16, 2005, 08:44 PM »
Windtunnel on Speedtv

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #140 on: Oct 16, 2005, 09:09 PM »
It was good!

Ok , ok it was late....

Cool, thanks saucy and ghostdog, will definately check this out.  Incidentally, who was the guy from mall rats etc, the comic book freak, he invented an old school skateboard trick.  Thanks again.

That's Jason Lee, now the star of My Name Is Earl

Oh and also i'm watching Up in Smoke with the great team of Cheech & Chong :ganja:
« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2005, 09:18 PM by Ghostdog »
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #141 on: Oct 17, 2005, 04:22 AM »
It was good!

Ok , ok it was late....

Oh and also i'm watching Up in Smoke with the great team of Cheech & Chong :ganja:

I saw a great skate documentary from spike jonze last year. Aired here in the filmfestival and must been taped somewhere in the 90s

it featured a pro skating jason lee and owen wilson!

Bailey

« Reply #142 on: Oct 17, 2005, 04:45 AM »
It was good!

Ok , ok it was late....

I saw a great skate documentary from spike jonze last year. Aired here in the filmfestival and must been taped somewhere in the 90s

it featured a pro skating jason lee and owen wilson!

LOL read that last line and squeiled (how the hell do you spell that word?) like a lil girl, lmao, 2 of the coolest dudes acting imho.  You gotta find me the name of this D Man!

It's called Yeah Right, linkage: http://simplemission.typepad.com/home/2003/12/simple_text_001.html
Not 100% sure if that's the one, and looks like it wasn't really Owen skating, they used a double...
Posted by: woi oi | December 24, 2004 at 07:38 AM

No owen willson doesn't skate eric koston is the body double. look on the cover of the dvd it has him righ there

Posted by: RobGizzle4izzle | December 26, 2004 at 03:23 PM

Owen wilson part is fake. Its really eric koston "stunt doubling for him". Notice how you never see his face when he does the trick. Also before and after the tricks the camera pulls away to a "distracter".
« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2005, 05:56 AM by Bailey »

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #143 on: Oct 17, 2005, 05:28 AM »
Lol yeah it sure was great. The 'skatefilm' docu had a very sunny afternoon skating with friends fealing to it

I wenth and see it in the filmfestival under the name : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408007/
But im sure thats not really right. I think in the end i got too see 3 of his short skatemovies and one of them was mouse..

hmm your link sounds like it from the first words i read will have to check it out more later

Grtz

D

Bailey

« Reply #144 on: Oct 17, 2005, 10:11 AM »
LOL, watching one of the only funny stints i've seen on The Man Show, about Korn lol, Jimmy just pissed all over the korn band members, Jonathon and Munky seem to have a great sense of humour, great to see. :leaf:

Bailey

« Reply #145 on: Oct 18, 2005, 11:39 PM »
LMAO to Reno 911, jebus this is a good show.  :lol:

Arlene

« Reply #146 on: Oct 19, 2005, 12:08 AM »
Rescue me, man that show makes me laugh!
A
"I hate Disneyland, it primes our kids for Las Vegas."

"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends"

bigbenjamin

« Reply #147 on: Oct 19, 2005, 01:21 AM »
I am watching an early Superman cartoon called "The Magnectic Telescope". Give it a try, if you've got a few minutes to enjoy a well-made little 'toon:

http://tesla.liketelevision.com/liketelevision/vidsamples/supman17.mpg

faster than a speeding bullet cheers!

Bailey

« Reply #148 on: Oct 19, 2005, 01:31 AM »
I am watching an early Superman cartoon called "The Magnectic Telescope". Give it a try, if you've got a few minutes to enjoy a well-made little 'toon:

http://tesla.liketelevision.com/liketelevision/vidsamples/supman17.mpg

faster than a speeding bullet cheers!

whoah 90mb.  Today, i have all the time in the world. Cheers for the link.  Have to sign up with google vid so i can upload some vid clips, will do it right now whilst supaman d/ls

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #149 on: Oct 19, 2005, 03:10 AM »
Watched the new curb your enthousiasm last night, laughed my Kamakazi ass off!
Also watched king of queens and the colber report (daily show 2 : more of the same)
And ended the night with another comic strip presents episode , only 4 eps left over from the 39