Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Hey all...Heres a suggestion...FUCK OFF! J/k!  (Read 1224 times)

SuperCoolMonkeyNinja

Hey all...Heres a suggestion...FUCK OFF! J/k!
« on: Aug 05, 2004, 08:08 PM »
Hehe..Im one of the Border Jumpers from Showcase forum to here...

But one suggestion I have is to copy showcase's idea of having an online chat with some of the cast members...I think Cat_Dog mentioned that some of them actually do post (prolly like Corry and Trevor)....They seemed like great guys when they posted on the other forum so it prolly wouldn't take to much to convince them to do it...Think it would be kinda having a Q&A with those ma'fuckas now that they own the park hehe...

TOODLES

PS...This Site kicks WAY more Fuck'n ass then showcase!
"Heh Lates" - Pipes

cat-dog

Hey all...Heres a suggestion...FUCK OFF! J/k!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2004, 08:24 PM »
It's a great idea, we actually had Trevor (Mike Jackson) in the Live Chat for about a month solid, just hanging out, shootin the shit, but he's been missing since they started filming this season.

I'd love to setup a chat like on Showcase, but I think it'll have to wait till the actors have a bit more free time, definately something I'll be looking into.

ps - welcome to the org :)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."