Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: In the Gallery...  (Read 2120 times)

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
In the Gallery...
« on: Sep 22, 2003, 08:10 PM »
I think it would be good to provide a link to the main page of trailerparkboys.org, so people that are referred to the gallery can also go to this site, and for when members of this site go to the gallery they can simply click a link and be back here. It is possible that there is already this option, but if not you should consider it.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

cat-dog

Re: In the Gallery...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2003, 01:59 PM »
Quote from: BoTTleKid
I think it would be good to provide a link to the main page of trailerparkboys.org, so people that are referred to the gallery can also go to this site, and for when members of this site go to the gallery they can simply click a link and be back here. It is possible that there is already this option, but if not you should consider it.

Just updated the gallery a bit, with a link back to the site at the bottom. As well as some new graphics. Don't worry it's not finished yet, just something I had time to whip up today.

Check it out: The Gallery
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

BoTTleKid

In the Gallery...
« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2003, 02:12 PM »
Holy shit CatDog, that looks AWSOME!
-

px

In the Gallery...
« Reply #3 on: Sep 24, 2003, 08:07 PM »
yes cat-dog .. very impressive .. my pee pee almost got big..

cat-dog

In the Gallery...
« Reply #4 on: Oct 15, 2003, 02:58 PM »
okay, finally got around to putting a footer on the gallery page, go check it out here. Still playing with different ideas for the actual site. Going to have to setup a bunch of pictures so I have some high resolution images to work with. Still trying to find some parks here that I can go snap some pictures at.

cheers.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

2StonedBirds

In the Gallery...
« Reply #5 on: Sep 19, 2004, 11:45 AM »
How does one go about putting a picture on the gallery?? I tried to upload a photo of me but it won't let me log in. I tried the username: vtp and the password: free , but that comes back invalid. I also tried logging in with MY username and password, that also is invalid. What am I doing wrong??
-Don't let me piss myself!!- `Ricky`

BoTTleKid

In the Gallery...
« Reply #6 on: Sep 19, 2004, 01:34 PM »
I believe cat dog took down that feature for a time... Correct cat dog? Someone had logged in and tampered with one of the captions below someone's photo.
-

QAFgurl

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/stace1020/
In the Gallery...
« Reply #7 on: Sep 19, 2004, 01:50 PM »
Ummm..Px is that a good idea with your current situation? You should not be getting excited until that case of TPB is cleared up  :lol:
Avoid the mourning after, don't drink and drive

cat-dog

In the Gallery...
« Reply #8 on: Sep 19, 2004, 01:54 PM »
Quote from: 2StonedBirds
How does one go about putting a picture on the gallery?? I tried to upload a photo of me but it won't let me log in. I tried the username: vtp and the password: free , but that comes back invalid. I also tried logging in with MY username and password, that also is invalid. What am I doing wrong??

Yeah, looks like some asshole changed the password on the free account *AGAIN*. Just email me the picture along with your username & caption you'd like to describe what we're seeing :)

2StonedBirds

In the Gallery...
« Reply #9 on: Sep 19, 2004, 05:27 PM »
Okay, I don't know if that will work. For some reason lately, when I try to send files, especially pictures attached to emails, the recipients never get them. SO, lets try this then, I'll just add it to this post:

[attachment deleted by admin]
-Don't let me piss myself!!- `Ricky`