Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: thanks a lot...good night!!i just wanted to let all of the g  (Read 35655 times)

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Re: thanks a lot...good night!!i just wanted to let all of the g
« Reply #50 on: Sep 20, 2005, 07:33 PM »
 Sorry to hear that you will not be back =MJ= all the best to you and good luck. I am very sure you will be very sucessfull in wherever your life takes you.

Smokey McDoob Welcome to Sunnyvale, you can introduce yourself in the introductions thread  :D That a way everyone here will give you the proper Sunnyvale welcome  :)
« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2005, 04:30 PM by DavidB_Bubbles »

CPL

« Reply #51 on: Sep 25, 2005, 04:29 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FUCK.

Any character but Trevor!!!.  :(

puddles

« Reply #52 on: Sep 25, 2005, 05:27 PM »
WTF???????????????????????????

Lookit what happens when I am not looking.  Okay..if someone could explain to me what is going on?  Did somewhere in the mix....Trevor jumped the shark?  What is this 'I gave it all I had'.  Okay, maybe he feels the character has outlived something here...  I don't get it.

Anyhow, to each their own, but it is a damn shame.  He was special..and I don't mean in a 'short bus, hockey-wearing kind of way'.

I am picturing MJ going...like the Littlest Hobo...leaving the park for good..not looking back..but moving on to the next project...
"Crisis doesn't create character, it reveals it" Denis Leary

bigbenjamin

« Reply #53 on: Sep 25, 2005, 05:34 PM »
Yesh, Puddles, you can't stay away from the ORG too long if you wanna stay up to date! As far as I know, the ORG is the first and only place =mj= clued folks in. My hope is that =mj= will be made an offer he can't refuse. If the new movie is a big success at the boxoffice, maybe it will draw Trevor back in and give the show some bonus years too.

hopeful cheers!

Mr 420

« Reply #54 on: Sep 26, 2005, 10:15 AM »
Mj...to bad bro your splitting from the show. You are a awsome actor my friend! and your gonna be missed  :(

There cant be a team of Corey and Trevor without Trevor. I hope you change your mind bro.....you have alot of fans but if you dont change your mind i wish you the best in life bro!

Tipsy McStagger

« Reply #55 on: Sep 29, 2005, 06:58 AM »
SAY it ain't SO !

Good luck with whatever your moving on to.  I know I'll miss your characters antics man...actualy it's really gonna suck with you not there.

TiP

"i ahve qit the org cuz ppl wont maid ther own bussin" - greenbasterd

RocketAppliances

« Reply #56 on: Nov 01, 2005, 02:26 PM »
Man that's a bummer, now were only left with one twiggy alien, Jacob.
http://s1.sigamp.com/users/Wannop/newsig.png[/img]

"I'm callin' the cops, right now the real cops Randy, not the crazy fake trailer park drunk fat gut crazy cops." - Bubs

Canuckguy

« Reply #57 on: Nov 01, 2005, 02:41 PM »
Jacobs a pretty good character, I think hes the only dude who could possibly take the place of the Trevor character but it wont be the same.....jeez Ill miss the Trevor char. :?

Apparently Cory is quiting as well  :(

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=3092.50
« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2005, 09:21 PM by Canuckguy »

CrazyFoo

« Reply #58 on: Jan 05, 2006, 02:15 AM »
Wow!

Since everyone else is expressing their opinions, I think I'll express mine too.
This is fucked!

MJ, like everyone else has said, the entire TPB experience (for me) has been so awesome because of how each and everyone of you contribute to the mix.

There is no "I" in TPB, and there is no TPB without MJ.

Man, I gotta tell you, the way you played the little bitch ass on the show, always had me laghing my ass off - no joke. The little prance you did with your red socks on everytime Ricky or Julian barked orders at you, that took a shotload of skill to pull that off man, and if anyone else didnt appreciate it, I sure as fuck did.

The Cory and Trevor team rock, and breaking it up is like breaking up "Donnie & Marie", Sonny & Cher, Starksy & Hutch"
Well you get the idea.
I know ive got no chance of making you change your mind, but to you and the rest of the cast, if there's any chance you guys can make MJ stay, then do whatever the fuck it takes.

For fucks sakes, I was in a great mood, and now I read the bad news.
FUCK!

Whatever youze do, don't do it like they do on the soaps, keep the charactor and only lose the actor.
Get some other dood in there trying to be MJ will not work...

From the bottom of my heart MJ, I'm sorry you're leaving the show, and if there's a single iota that you can reverse your decision, then plz, do it for us, for the masses, do it for the kids, LOL

I'm just messin buddy, I really want you to stay and now I'm just blabberin'.

As far as the TPB management, cmon guys, offer the dood some more cash, bribe the fucker into staying, give him a shiny 4x4 with a supercharger in it as a signing bonus.

And if the departure is for "personal differences", then someone (anyone) step up and make things right.
Sometimes 2 words can mean so much
... I'm sorry"

I'm only speculating as to why MJ is leaving, but like I said, I'm a selfish sumbich and I want him to stay.

Alright, I've blabbed on long enough, and I better take the dog out before he shits on the rug.

MJ, have a great future man, you deserve it.

AJ
"Every day above ground is a good day"
- my dad before he passed away of lung cancer -

rooooob

« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2006, 09:15 PM »
Mike...This a buddy from the past...you remember gerald hacket in the bathroom don't ya? anyway, just last night a realized that you are on this show and now i hear you're leaving...shitty. I live overseas and expect that knowing you will give me good face with others that watch the show. Good luck in all your ventures-rob

trevor

« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2006, 11:30 PM »
Mike...This a buddy from the past...you remember gerald hacket in the bathroom don't ya? anyway, just last night a realized that you are on this show and now i hear you're leaving...shitty. I live overseas and expect that knowing you will give me good face with others that watch the show. Good luck in all your ventures-rob

at alderney school? that was a long time ago. funny stuff.

i hope you are well rob. i know exactly who you are. pm me if you want and i'll give you my email address.

take it easy
=mj=

Trailer_On_The_Lake

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2006, 02:54 PM »
Trevor , smokes, lets go!

Dude ....  =MJ=  I just wanted to personally thank you for years of laughter. I hear people talking about Corey & Trevor EVERYWHRE.  Your acting skills are so good that quite often I forgot you were acting and felt like it was a documentory. I will admit that be season 5 I was getting choked at the way you and Corey's characters were being treated (ie: sit boys, stay etc). Isnt that fucked up, I was genuinely concerned for C & T, fictious characters!  TPB is the first show I can honestly say that I am a "fan" of the actors.

Thank you again MJ. Excellent effort ! Great acting skills and extremely funny skits. Best of luck with everything else your involved in. I hope you realize just HOW MANY people appreciate the Trevor character.

You rock dude, 

Alan

P.S: If you ever near Nelson BC, we'd love to see you. I live in one hella nice trailer!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 07:32 PM by Trailer_On_The_Lake »

cheeseburger

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2006, 09:07 AM »
So the big question is whats he going to do now? play in the band hes jamming in? spin beats on hes computer on myspace in the wee hours of the night? these are questions only he can answer.. But what ever he does his fans will follow as long as he keeps it real!

"I think hes friendly"

kreddss22

« Reply #63 on: Aug 08, 2007, 10:06 PM »
i know you have your own reasons for not coming back to the best fukin' show in this country.i just hope that some big u.s corp. comes in and flashes the almighty dollar.everyone knows what will happen then.TPB will be transformed into a typical shitty shitcom,like all the others.well i fukin hope not.Back to you buddy,i have laughed my ass off,a frikin' billion times 'cause of your character you played to a ''t''.sucks you are bailin' out but the best of luck to ya,thanx for all the fukin' laughs you gave me an the ole lady....................cheers dude good luck    kevo and majesta :6paper:

ccooper4

MJ
« Reply #64 on: Aug 09, 2007, 03:24 PM »
hi mj yeh i see what you mean, i personally do think you could give more to the show but it is your decision if you want to leave...you will be greatly missed

ninyah

« Reply #65 on: Aug 05, 2008, 06:27 PM »
Hifrom Sweden! Just want to say that I love what you guys did in the show. I would have loved 2 see you do some more episodes though!
Anyways, thanks for a great show! Good luck with everything now!

/ Ninyah Wid Di Ganyah

Capt_Shitacular

« Reply #66 on: Mar 19, 2014, 01:02 AM »
Big-Dirty BUMP!

I love the TPB, and Cory and the Trev'ster are one of my favourite parts of the show!

It's a shame that it seems you were treated IRL, much like you were treated on the show... Unfortunately, Those in power are very skilled at manipulating good, loyal people to the fullest extent..

I'm kinda shocked that neither Clattenburg nor any the boys would go to bat for you for more fair treatment, and i would be lying if i didn't say after reading your blog, my view of the show has darkened quite significantly ='(

Still, TPB is one of the best and highly-underrated shows out there: amazing writing, improv and direction, The famous one liners, and legendary shittalk just to name a few! The Stars were aligned when this was being filmed, and you guys really made some magic happen =P

TPB is one of those shows where every cast member really contributes to "complete" the formula for success; You will be missed sir!

TREVOR CHIPS AND SMOKES, LET'S GO!

-

Cheers to you MJ!  :beermug: :6paper:

« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2014, 07:08 AM by Capt_Shitacular »
This world is rough, and if a man's gonna make it, he's gotta be tough.