Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Your Favourite Sandwiches  (Read 12306 times)

hashhockey69

Re: Your Favourite Sandwiches
« Reply #50 on: Sep 05, 2006, 06:42 AM »
My favorite sandwich is simple, get 2 slices of bread, put mustard on one slice and mayonnaise on the other, cut about 5 slices of cheese ( old is better ) and add 2-3 slices of sliced mock chicken. You got yourself a damn good sandwich. Thats my favorite.

HH69

Reveen The Impossiblist

« Reply #51 on: Sep 05, 2006, 02:57 PM »

Does anyone else from the Toronto area have any suggestions for bars, clubs, attractions etc. We will only be there for a couple of days but I plan to enjoy the fack out of them.

It depends on what type of music you like.  If you like rock music, I would suggest The Velvet Underground (Queen street, between Bathurst and Spadina), last call is at 2:00 anywhere in Ontario and the party continues to about 3:00 - I usually get there for around 12:00

http://www.libertygroup.com/velvet_underground/velvet_underground.htm

For a cool pub experience, you can hit The Madison Avenue Pub.  Lots of college students and cool patios.  A little more lower key and layed back but a packed destination especially with school back in session.

http://www.madisonavenuepub.com/aboutus.html

Now if you want to prime the engine and get some cheap drinks and have a couple wobblies on a decent patio you can hit Schmoooze. (get there early - 9:00)

Now if you have a ton of cash burning a hole in your pocket and you want to class it up a little I would recommend Brant House, located on Brandt street (runs North to South) and King and again between Bathurst and Spadina on King Street. (Call for guest list early or just get there early!)

http://www.branthouse.com/

Cheers!  Have fun in Toronto!  :beermug:

« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2006, 03:02 PM by Reveen The Impossiblist »
Brandt: You never went to college...

The Dude: Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #52 on: Nov 16, 2006, 10:36 AM »
id like a dozen of these to start with

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=111577.0
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Shit machine gun

« Reply #53 on: Nov 16, 2006, 10:40 AM »
Good find D.  I made a bunch of White Castle clones for new years eve last year.  They were on little rolls instead of buns.  Great when you can eat a shit load of burgers.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

walterx2

« Reply #54 on: Nov 16, 2006, 02:52 PM »
I make a mean steak sandwich. Everybody that eats them
says they are good. Very easy to make.

Fry in sesame oil, add soy sauce, and a touch of hot sauce while cooking.

Put on a fresh hoagie roll and add whatever condiments you like.

Good Stuff.
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

Shit machine gun

« Reply #55 on: Nov 16, 2006, 03:05 PM »
I like to make the odd cheese steak sandwich.  Usually slice up the meat real good, fry in a little oil, when almost not pink, add some Cheese Whiz and some worshesterchire sauce.  add to bun.  top with some grated cheese and you're good to go. 

Got to get a Philly cheese steak before I die.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

walterx2

« Reply #56 on: Nov 16, 2006, 03:37 PM »
Sounds good SMG, Ive used the W sauce on occasion.

Philly Cheese Steaks are good but I find them overrated.

I've had as good as or better in a lot of places.
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

Sunnyvale4Life

« Reply #57 on: Nov 16, 2006, 07:17 PM »
Ice cream sandwiches! :D

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #58 on: Nov 16, 2006, 07:40 PM »
Fish finger sandwiches (I suppose I mean fish sticks?!)

Two slices of white bread, lots of ketchup, fish fingers, squish it all together so the ketchup oozes out of the side.

Mmmm. Not very refined, but it tastes good, especially for breakfast.

Cheese_Burgers78

« Reply #59 on: Aug 08, 2013, 06:25 PM »
 My favorite fast food sandwich is a tuna sub from Subway .

My all time favorite sandwich is the monster I make at home . It consists of a sub bun , slices of chicken , turkey and the expensive summer sausage ( not the cheap stuff that could almost pass for bologna  ) , bacon ( if I have it at the time ) , slices of cheddar cheese , tomato , pickles , spinach and either regular mayo or horseradish mayo ( i prefer the latter ) . It tastes sooooo good  :D .
" 30 days , boys . 30 sexy days , Julian . Sexy "