Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Your Favourite Sandwiches  (Read 12490 times)

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Re: Your Favourite Sandwiches
« Reply #25 on: Jan 06, 2006, 10:32 AM »
Peanut butter NO JAM!

I also like a Ham Sandwich with nothing else on it. *Yummmmmm*
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #26 on: Jan 07, 2006, 11:09 AM »
Used to be Super Ham and cheese from 7/11, but the bastards went and screwed that up. Now its the Ham and cheese from the Safeway Deli, yummmmmmmmmmy. 
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

Bailey

« Reply #27 on: Jan 08, 2006, 04:54 PM »
Chicken, cheese and mayonaise, toasted.  Yum, fancy toasted sangers..  :lol:

Four Eyes

« Reply #28 on: Jan 28, 2006, 01:58 PM »
-chopped egg- generous with the mayo, pepper, dab of mustard and lots of relish all mixed together
-peanut butter, strawberry jam and banana
-Manwich Sandwich sloppy joes.
Dear Fellow Poster,
Please fuck off at your earliest possible convenience.
Thanking you in advance,
Four Eyes

Reveen The Impossiblist

« Reply #29 on: Feb 07, 2006, 03:09 PM »
Holy ol' Phuck! Now this is somethin' I can sink my pearly K-9's in...real deep!

I am totally crazy over Montreal Smoked Meat sandwiches. On too rare an occurrence I've been to Montreal and I simply can't satisfy my insatiable urge to feast on the foregoing  deli treats. Additionally, the fries, slaw and a piece of cherry cheesecake round out the meal nicely.

Does anyone have room for a furry mammal to tag along...heading north and west from south/central Nova Scotia?

Cheers,

I am in total agreement, there is nothing like a genuine Montreal smoked meat sandwich... don't let any of the imposters fool you.  Shwartz's Deli on St-Laurent have the most immaculate smoked meat in the world.  Go with the medium, the extra fat goes along way for the flavour.  I'm so damn hungry for one right now!

http://www.schwartzsdeli.com/index_eng.html

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2006, 03:14 PM by Reveen The Impossiblist »
Brandt: You never went to college...

The Dude: Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

4bz

• Rebel Reviewer Dot Com
« Reply #30 on: Feb 08, 2006, 08:09 AM »
Wonder bread with smooth peanut butter and raspberry jam is my absolute fave sandwich.. it's like dessert!!

Also really like egg salad sandwich

Creamed salmon and peas on toast (open faced sandwich I guess)

and if I go out for a sub/sandwich it's always Quizno's

Rebel Reviewer Dot Com

PepperoniANDCigarettes

« Reply #31 on: Feb 13, 2006, 02:03 PM »
My favorite sandwich is a Hero.
Ricky:"Now helix, thats a real concert!: Gimme an R-O-C-K, then the crowd yells ROCK really loud."
Bubbles:"Im not givin' anybody an R"
Ricky:Rush just dosent do stuff like that, they write about stuff like how trees are talking to each other, or how each side of your brain works."
Bubbles: Gimme a fuckin' R..."

Ricky(Talking about Alex Leifson):" This man is drunk as fuck, He's High, He's a Male prostitute..."

RumNCoke

« Reply #32 on: Feb 13, 2006, 04:57 PM »
I really like the chicken club sandwich and the Reuben sandwich (that's rye bread, corned beef, sauerkraut, mayonnaise or Thousand Island dressing, and Swiss cheese for those who don't know).

Oh my God, I almost forgot my absolute favourite. That's sliced prosciutto with bocconcini cheese, baby spinach and sliced tomato in a ciabatta bread bun. It doesn't get more Italian than that. 
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2006, 05:04 PM by RumNCoke »

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #33 on: Feb 13, 2006, 05:04 PM »
Mmmmm , the one that I just ate , from Pearls Bakery!

On a large piece of Foccacia bread , corned beef , sprouts , cuke, tomatoe ,green pepper , mayo , dijon , salt 'n pepper . Best sandwich that I've had in a long time (sure beats Subway  ;) )
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Shit machine gun

« Reply #34 on: Feb 13, 2006, 05:38 PM »
I love watching the food network for good sandwich ideas.

Especially Everyday Italian with Giada "my future wife" DiLaurentis
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

PepperoniANDCigarettes

« Reply #35 on: Feb 13, 2006, 07:19 PM »
Fuck i love Prosciutto,
It pretty $$$ though, Provolone cheese is good too ;)
Ricky:"Now helix, thats a real concert!: Gimme an R-O-C-K, then the crowd yells ROCK really loud."
Ricky:Rush just dosent do stuff like that, they write about stuff like how trees are talking to each other, or how each side of your brain works."

Ricky(Talking about Alex Leifson):" This man is drunk as fuck, He's High, He's a Male prostitute..."

RumNCoke

« Reply #36 on: Feb 14, 2006, 06:01 AM »
Fuck i love Prosciutto,
It pretty $$$ though, Provolone cheese is good too ;)

That's good to hear, Peps. Your stock just went up. :P :) It is expensive, but you get what you pay for. We're not talking about bologna here.

PepperoniANDCigarettes

« Reply #37 on: Feb 14, 2006, 05:29 PM »
Amen to that :D

Shit machine gun

« Reply #38 on: Jul 13, 2006, 07:53 AM »
Any of you Pittsburgh people had one of those Primanti Brothers sandwiches?

They are unreal looking.

« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2006, 07:56 AM by Shit machine gun »

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #39 on: Jul 13, 2006, 08:20 AM »
that seems worthy for exporting
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Shit machine gun

« Reply #40 on: Aug 29, 2006, 03:23 PM »
Found this sandwich, from an Atlanta bar.
The dish, a specialty of Mulligan's, a suburban bar, is a hot dog wrapped by a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions and served on a hoagie bun. Oh yeah, it's also topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries.

They also serve a double cheeseburger between two Krispy Kreme donuts.

I HATE Conky

walterx2

« Reply #41 on: Aug 29, 2006, 11:53 PM »

You haven't lived until you've eaten a Primanti Brothers sandwich. Everything is between two thick slices of Italian Bread: meats, cheese, slaw, fries and whatever else you want. In my day I've eaten hundreds of these a 4 in the morning after the bars closed.

If any of you are ever in Pittsburgh, look me up and I will take you out for one and a couple of cold ones.

I see SMG scooped me upthread, The legend has spread around the world.

National Geographig did a story here

http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0308/feature6/fulltext.html

Primanti's

http://www.primantibros.com/default.asp

« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2006, 11:56 PM by walterx2 »
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #42 on: Aug 30, 2006, 06:37 AM »
those cocksuckers look good enough to sell on ebay, bett you can make millions of it ;)

Fuck i'd buy one :)
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Shit machine gun

« Reply #43 on: Aug 30, 2006, 07:08 AM »
Walt I saw that and posted hoping that you or another Pittsburger would have some experiences with those delicious looking things. 

I HATE Conky

Reveen The Impossiblist

« Reply #44 on: Aug 30, 2006, 11:17 AM »
Heading to Montreal for the long weekend and of course will be throwing back some Montreal smoked meat sandwiches.  Of course a couple authentic poutines can't hurt you either.

Vive le Quebec and their sandwiches!
Brandt: You never went to college...

The Dude: Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.

walterx2

« Reply #45 on: Sep 02, 2006, 04:19 PM »
SMG,

Do you live near Toronto? The wife and I will be there from the 7th to the 9th of Sept. I'd be glad to bring you a Primanti's sandwich or two. Let me know.

Walt
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett

Shit machine gun

« Reply #46 on: Sep 02, 2006, 05:34 PM »
SMG,

Do you live near Toronto? The wife and I will be there from the 7th to the 9th of Sept. I'd be glad to bring you a Primanti's sandwich or two. Let me know.

Walt

No I'm about 3.5 hrs east, just north of Syracuse when you cross into Ontario.  DRaw a straight line from Syracuse to Ottawa and where it intersects the border is about where I am.  Mighty kind offer of you though.

I HATE Conky

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

walterx2

« Reply #48 on: Sep 02, 2006, 06:25 PM »
Thanks for the visual aid Fishy. Thats a little too far, even for a Primanti's sandwich. Plus, I don't know how well a Primanti's would travel or if they would even let me bring it in to Canada!

A Vinny Pie however is another story. Vincents Pizza on Rt 30 is the best in town.
http://www.digitalcity.com/pittsburgh/restaurants/vincents-pizza-park/v-107695715

BigBen has suggested several places to see while we are there. Does anyone else from the Toronto area have any suggestions for bars, clubs, attractions etc. We will only be there for a couple of days but I plan to enjoy the fack out of them.

Walt

—Warren Buffett

elle*

« Reply #49 on: Sep 02, 2006, 07:54 PM »
I dig tuna sanwiches...some mayo and some chopped up green onions thats it and you got a great sandwich. :)
"Can you read son?"
"That depends, can you go fuck yourself?" - Bubbles

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/7989/userbar187833rm.gif[/img]