Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Ten Thread  (Read 41625 times)

John Gladstone

Official Season 5, Episode Ten Thread
« Reply #75 on: Jun 20, 2005, 05:30 AM »
Favorite part last night :  Background guy yelling during the gunfight. "WHAT THE FUCK". "ALRIGHT, ENOUGH WITH THE GUNS!!!".  then one time they were re-loading and 'he' yelled "OH, DON'T STOP ON MY ACCOUNT !!!"  hilarious stuff.
"...put their bird right in the jug there,..."

Shit machine gun

« Reply #76 on: Jun 20, 2005, 06:34 AM »
Hey Randy got to consume his first cheeseburger of season 5 at the arrest scene.  He's munching on one when they're arresting Ricky and Julian.  About time, he must have been craving one bad.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Drunk Bastard

« Reply #77 on: Jun 20, 2005, 07:31 AM »
I knew they were going to go to jail again.

CartThief

« Reply #78 on: Jun 20, 2005, 08:02 AM »
They go to jail every year....Doesn't take rocket appliances to figure it out...  :lol:
"Once a Trailer Park Boy, Always a Trailer Park Boy..."

Randy's Gut

« Reply #79 on: Jun 20, 2005, 08:55 AM »
Sure, but predicting Lahey would save Ricky's life, while not rocket appliance, was at least regular appliance, or as hard as grade 10 or something.

Speaking of emotional moments, Ricky telling Trinity how much he loves her before the shootout got me. Poor guy thoguht he was about to cash in (which he was, in a way!)

shake

« Reply #80 on: Jun 20, 2005, 09:00 AM »
Quote from: Randy's Gut
Sure, but predicting Lahey would save Ricky's life, while not rocket appliance, was at least regular appliance, or as hard as grade 10 or something.

Yeah I can't believe Showcase and TV Guide put that in their write-up for the upcoming episode, kind of takes away the impact when you know it is going to happen.

If anyone hasn't read the spoiler here it is, you can see they give away way too much info.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2456

J to tha ROC

• Trailerparkboys.co.nr
« Reply #81 on: Jun 20, 2005, 09:13 AM »
best part ever was when bubs did the drive-by with the SMG... then after he goes " well I dont like trying to kill people so I shoot way over their heads and they see the flames and it usually scares the shit out of someone' LOLOLOL im glad J-roc at least made a small part in the last episode... lol and when Lahey falls into all the flagstands during his speech and then hes moving the podium around LMAO

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #82 on: Jun 20, 2005, 09:20 AM »
Quote from: theredeyejedi
I loved the way Jim was pushing the podium around at his ceremony.

I loved the dirty bag of butts! Whats funny is where I work, as a security guard in an apartment building, theres a man whom Ive named affectionatly named Ricky, who every night comes out and picks through the butt stop (ash tray), for butts to re roll. Ive started to pour coke and spit into the box to give them an extra taste. Last night I was bored and pissed into a coffee cup and then proceeded to dump it into the butt stop. When I came into work "Ricky" was going through the box, I asked him "hows the picking tonight?" and laughed.

This motherfucker just smoked my piss. Well that was fun.

I don't know about the rest of you but I sure hope that this guy is a 1 time poster,  why would you do that to another human being :?: Fucking loser

Mabey one of the mods can look into this person,  we don't need people like that on here
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Tallulah

• Seams Like Reality
« Reply #83 on: Jun 20, 2005, 09:31 AM »
(That was a bit fucked GD)

OH MY HOLY BATSHIT, that was AWESOME!  I want to award John Dunsworth a medal.  I actually misted up about 3 times.  Hell I'm totally buzzed of of one cup of UNADULTERATED fresh coffee (WTF dude?).  I'll have to go spin around in circles for a bit before I can even read the other opinions in this thread!  I can't wait to line them all up and watch it as the full serial shit puppet play, unfolding like a bouquet of shit flowers!  OK, perhaps I go too far- but I just said I had my damn coffee buzz on YO!

They should come out with a big DVD boxset so that I don't have to order all this stuff separately...  Plus it would look cool on my shelves, just knowing I have all the high-fi full resolution glory, lil' ol Southern me!

bread heels

« Reply #84 on: Jun 20, 2005, 09:33 AM »
I thought "The Shit Blizzard" was an appropriate end to this season with a mix of laugh out loud lines and intense drama.  I didn't read the showcase spoiler (thank god, I never saw Lahey saving Ricky) and when Rickey went down (well I was sure he wasn't going to die) I had know idea how they were going to save him.  When Bubbles told Lahey that maybe Ricky's brain needed less oxygen I had a good laugh considering the seriousness of the situation.  I found it easier to enjoy the comedic moments on the second watch through knowing how everything turned out.  So until Season 6 and the flick I guess its time to start over with the Season 1-4 DVD's.

P.S.  Did the boys put all of the hash in the shopping carts or is there still some in Julien's car.  Just wondering what the financial situation might be for the boys next season.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #85 on: Jun 20, 2005, 09:54 AM »
Well as I see it, they aren't going to have any money when they get out.

Since Julian was nice to Lahey and gave him the deposit and said he looked up to him, he may give Julian his trailer back when they get out.  

I'm sure some hash was still on the driveway that Bubbles will keep stored or sell.

On to bigger and better schemes for next year.  Probably selling dope, but still too early to guess.

And yes GD, I agree.  That is just a little fucked up.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Tallulah

• Seams Like Reality
« Reply #86 on: Jun 20, 2005, 09:56 AM »
Ok, I think I'm getting my thinkin's straightened out or something.  So, am I not mistaken that a brain can withstand over 10 minutes without oxygen, not six?  Ricky may be alive for a more mundane reason.  After all the lead singer of Depeche Mode died of an overdose for 12 minutes and came out fine, and he's got lots of things in HIS head! And yeah, you can recover from a heart attack that fast, I have one friend who was hospitalized with nine in the space of a year (he quit smoking and 3 years later he's still ticking along).  But they always hedged a little on realism for the sake of a storyline..

The transition from having Rob Well's face turning red at the beginning of the heart attack, and him being a very realistic shade of blue after his heart stopped, was the scariest moment for me.  

When Julian told Lahey he thought of him as a father, I immediately thought "Luke, I am your father" and couldn't get the Daarth Vadar thing out of my head!

I LOVE that whoever did the cock drawing on the trailer (don't know if that was Patrick's handywork or a crew member) was basically a depiction of
"Smokey" in the cowboy hat and boots, that must be Randy's fantasy  :lol:

-That's it for me then.

"Wait until next time?  What will we do until then??  :cry:  !" -Stimpson J. Cat
"You could play with your magic nose goblins...." -Ren Hoek

Shit machine gun

« Reply #87 on: Jun 20, 2005, 10:18 AM »
Quote from: Tallulah

I LOVE that whoever did the cock drawing on the trailer (don't know if that was Patrick's handywork or a crew member) was basically a depiction of
"Smokey" in the cowboy hat and boots, that must be Randy's fantasy  :lol:

I never even thought about that.  I bet it's like when you're kids you draw yourself as a hockey player, fireman, or astronaut.  Randy drew himself riding the biggest cock he could imagine.  That would be worth more than 3 Dairy Queen coupons.

I HATE Conky

FunkyZebra

« Reply #88 on: Jun 20, 2005, 11:11 AM »
Lahey falling over at the lectern (it's not a podium people!) was freaking halarious, not only the slight fall but the fact that he was piss ass drunk when he was receiving the award
"I'm calling the cops then, right now, the real cops Randy. Not the crazy fake trailer park drunk fat guy crazy cops!"

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #89 on: Jun 20, 2005, 12:01 PM »
Some of my favourite quotes from "The Shit Blizzard"

"This is a pirates gun Julian" - Trevor
"I guess that makes you Long Jonh Deekweed then," - Bubbles.

"Suck my cock bike" - Ricky

"I know I do Cyrus, with your excellent jacket" - Bubbles

"When you see Cyrus (raido fades out) take the shot" - Julain.

"I think I am having a hark attack" - Ricky
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #90 on: Jun 20, 2005, 12:24 PM »
Quote from: Shit machine gun
Hey Randy got to consume his first cheeseburger of season 5 at the arrest scene.  He's munching on one when they're arresting Ricky and Julian.  About time, he must have been craving one bad.

Maybe it was like the Texas tankers Lahey had with Ricky and Julian's name on them.  Maybe he had to wait until they got arrested before he could pound back the cheeseburgers lol!

Bobandy

« Reply #91 on: Jun 20, 2005, 12:42 PM »

what does bubbles say corey and trevors nick name was that ricky calls them now??

Ricky-ism

• http://www.bobsagetisgod.com
« Reply #92 on: Jun 20, 2005, 12:58 PM »
Quote from: Bobandy

what does bubbles say corey and trevors nick name was that ricky calls them now??

Ah shit I forgot about them, wasent something to do with Muppet names  :?:
"Knock Knock Lahey"

"Whos there Ricky?"

"A fuckin' shitty fuckin' trailer park supervisor who hangs around with a big-gutted drunk elf who thinks he's gettin' us thrown back in jail but he can't 'cause he's got no evidence and he's dumb as fuck, and he's got this other thing goin' on in his head that's tryin' to... twirly around and... fuckin' get... different... FUCK!"

Shit machine gun

« Reply #93 on: Jun 20, 2005, 01:01 PM »
Gumby and Pufuckio

I HATE Conky

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #94 on: Jun 20, 2005, 01:03 PM »
As SMG said... Gumby and Pufuckio
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

JulianRocks

« Reply #95 on: Jun 20, 2005, 01:03 PM »
Quote from: Becca

I was tense through that scene too, JR!  I mean, I knew that it stood to reason that Ricky would pull through but just the idea of him cashing out, got me a bit misty-eyed.

P.S.  to JR and Sarge:  Tight prison garb sure looks great on The Man, eh?   :wink:  :lol:

Yes... I knew that they couldn't kill off a major character but I think it started to freak me out a little when it was hitting 6 minutes and Bubbs was all worked up!!

The Man was lookin' great as always!!! :D  :lol:

GTPB

« Reply #96 on: Jun 20, 2005, 01:16 PM »
Great season, lots of laughs & suspense. They certainly packed in alot of action in the last episode of the year.

The cowboy on the penis reminded me of Slim Pickens riding the Bomb in Dr Strangelove. Yee Haw

http://www.turnerclassicmovies.com/Multimedia/WindowsMedia/0,,70115,00.wvx
Slightly burnt but still smoking.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #97 on: Jun 20, 2005, 01:48 PM »
Not the best end of a tpb season but omg it still was classic (my fav still is s3 , ricky trying to get to jail , lahey & randy instead in jail :)

Anyhow great ep , really was looking out for the gunfight and tought that bubs doing a drive by was freakin hilarious! what guns where those btw? i kno a saw an uzi but bubes one was one of those swat team guns.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #98 on: Jun 20, 2005, 02:18 PM »
already rewatched the ep and theres so many classic moments like the way ricky gets his hardattack

first he needs his jacket caus hes cold again
then he's hungry
the hardattack starts  ( this time he actually knows whats happening?? ) and he wants to smoke some buds really bad, after that he seriously needs to pee, curses and soils himself and dies after that for 6min
The first thing he does when he wakes up is drink from mr laheys booze

laughing my ass off!

just noticed phill standing in the back when ricky gets arrested :)

so geuss lahey wont quit the booz:)
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Perini Scleroso

« Reply #99 on: Jun 20, 2005, 03:03 PM »
Time to weigh in on e10.  But first, let me say how much I love watching TPB.... However, I thought this eppy was a bit of a let down. The gun fight was a bit drawn out, not the best television shoot out in Cdn history...Surprised we never saw Ray, or Barb, where the hell was she? Also, Sarah and Lucy only appeared at the very end, with no speaking lines. Ricky's heart attack was unrealistic (I've seen 2 people have a heart attack, and it was nothing like Ricky's IMHO). Thank Christ he is OK, they couldn't have TPB without him. Overall, I enjoyed season 5, and am looking forward to the movie (although cautiously optimistic on that one), and S6. Long live TPB :D
Gorilla see, Gorrilla do!