Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Ten Thread  (Read 41606 times)

Ricky-ism

• http://www.bobsagetisgod.com
Official Season 5, Episode Ten Thread
« Reply #25 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:35 PM »
Fucking Great episode!!!!!!!!

omg, The picture of Cyrus riding cock

*Bubbles Warface
*Cory and Trevor getting shot and left in a trunk
*Julians White Flag (sock on a hockey stick LMAO)
*Danny screaming!!!
*J-rocs classicness, "We don't play guns"
*Ricky throwing a bike at the window
*the shootout was amazing
*Lahey saving Ricky,.... great stuff
*Ricky saying "You got shot, I was dead, take a fucking Dumbulance"
*Ricky's ending speech HAHHAHAHAHA
and finally Cory and Trevor in a cast with their arms still up LMFAOOOOOOOO

what an amazing episode!
"Knock Knock Lahey"

"Whos there Ricky?"

"A fuckin' shitty fuckin' trailer park supervisor who hangs around with a big-gutted drunk elf who thinks he's gettin' us thrown back in jail but he can't 'cause he's got no evidence and he's dumb as fuck, and he's got this other thing goin' on in his head that's tryin' to... twirly around and... fuckin' get... different... FUCK!"

JulianRocks

« Reply #26 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:36 PM »
It was definatley a great Season! I actually had tears going down my face when Ricky died!! :cry:  Too bad the boys had to go to jail again this year. Thanks for another great year of TPB cast and crew!! :clap:

hashhockey69

« Reply #27 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:36 PM »
Quote from: theredeyejedi
hahah dumbulance.

what a great episode, a perfect ending to the season. goddamnit, they need to start making these seasons like 12-15 episodes atleast.

Maybe if we're lucky they'll speed up the release of season 5 on dvd, but probably not. I hope to hell they put on the christmas special on it atleast.

YA true their not long enough their should start erlyer and make 20 eps.

T-Bag

« Reply #28 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:37 PM »
Cyrus's excellent jacket

Astronaut

« Reply #29 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:38 PM »
What a great finale!  Very impressive.  After a few slower weeks they delviered with this!  For a minute there I thought both Ricky and Lahey were going to die.  They played a lot of emotion in this episode and I like that a lot.  Good season.

They have some great angles to attack for next year.  Keep the banner high boys!

BLAZERS '03-'04
BLAZERS '04-'05
BLAZERS '05-'06

Three Peat!

shake

« Reply #30 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:39 PM »
I LOVED SEASON 5!

What a heavy episode, I’m glad they got the anti-gun message in at the start of the show.  Not the funniest episode ever but how could it be given the story.  Anyway the ep had some great moments.

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #31 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:39 PM »
That was a great episode!  Being a heart attach survivor I never quite thought of it the way Ricky looked at it at the end.  I'm gonna stop reading books right now and try to forget everything I've learned so far lol!

Soooooooo ......... did Jullian tell Corey to take the shot or not?  Lahey accepting the award was yet another classic.  Wonder if he got busted for DUI right after?

seriousguy

« Reply #32 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:40 PM »
"We aint down with killin, we down with chillin" J-ROC

Laheys drunkeness while accepting his award was perfect!  :lol:
Man Cut Ray! Truck drivin passed out phantom 309 mothafucka!

Shit machine gun

« Reply #33 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:40 PM »
Suck my cock Bike.
Ricky's first fall of the year.

Great season.  Good gunfight.

Time to rewatch.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

shake

« Reply #34 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:41 PM »
Quote from: JulianRocks
Thanks for another great year of TPB cast and crew!! :clap:

STANDING OVATION!!!

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #35 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:42 PM »
Very tense season finale! I loved how Cory & Trevor's arms were in casts in perpetual 'hands up' mode. How greasy are the Flappy Bird Brothers & Cyrus making the poor grandma drive them to the shoot-out! Of course it went by too fast, I wish they would have suprised us with an hour long season finale! Anyway, I can't wait to watch it again (and again, and again, etc...).

I think I speak for all fans when I say: Thank-you Boys for a great season!! Now hurry up & make that film & season 6!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Joe Strummer

« Reply #36 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:42 PM »
HAHAHA, I loved Lahey's award ceremony!  He is an amazing drunk actor!  that was just classic!

I also loved at the begining when Lahey  was trying to drink out of that huge booze bottle with one hand, but he couldn't lift it all the way without randy's help!

smokey

• http://www.torontomapleleafs.com
« Reply #37 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:43 PM »
haha, this episode made me laugh the hardest this season. the boys hiding the automatic rifles behind their backs, waving at george green.
it's more than just a walkie.

SWISH

« Reply #38 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:43 PM »
How 'bout Randy holding the big Texas Mickey while Lahey drinks out of it...that is CLASSIC Lahey! Great episode, I have to say all the theories I've been hearing had my imagination going wild, but in the end, Clatt. definitely chose the right way to end it. It was nice that Lahey got that award, sad to see how drunk he was while accepting though, poor bastard...

Cyrus and The Flappy Bird Bros. getting thrown back in Jail...AGAIN! Fuckin' pricks deserve it...

Okay, let's go reruns! Time to watch this whole ma'fka again :lol:
MR. LAHEY I GOT SOAP IN MY EYES!

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #39 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:45 PM »
Quote from: smokey
haha, this episode made me laugh the hardest this season. the boys hiding the automatic rifles behind their backs, waving at george green.

That was pretty funny.  Reminded me of the "Ice-T' cover art [front and back] for his "Power" album.  The only thing I was slightly disappointed in was the gunfight.  While it was longer than I thought it would be it was less intense - know what I'm sayin'?

Shit machine gun

« Reply #40 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:46 PM »
I wonder if all the boys are in the same jail.  Might make for some awful tense moments if Terry, Dennis and Cyrus are in the same cell block.

But since they likely broke their parole they'll likely not be out for a long time.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Ricky-ism

« Reply #41 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:46 PM »
I also love the scene where Ricky and Bubbles are being shot at in the car and Ricky says "Fuck I'm hungry, Bubbles you got anything to eat".
"Knock Knock Lahey"

"Whos there Ricky?"

"A fuckin' shitty fuckin' trailer park supervisor who hangs around with a big-gutted drunk elf who thinks he's gettin' us thrown back in jail but he can't 'cause he's got no evidence and he's dumb as fuck, and he's got this other thing goin' on in his head that's tryin' to... twirly around and... fuckin' get... different... FUCK!"

Milk

« Reply #42 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:47 PM »
I'm self smarted.

I think I have a new title for under my name. *changes* =+)

-Milk

ShutUpCoryNTrevor

« Reply #43 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:47 PM »
AWESOME SEASON!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when Ricky fell, then took the time to pick up the bike and throw it at the window!!!

Then when Cory & Trevor were in the trunk and Ricky said:

"Get up you wusses, you were shot, I was dead...maybe we should call the dumbulance".

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE AND SEASON 5!!!!

Astronaut

« Reply #44 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:49 PM »
They were able to inject some humour in this episode even though it was very tension filled.  Examples: 1. Ricky slips and falls while they boys run from the gunfire 2. Bubbles explaining how to look tough and shoot OVER an opponents head just to scare them off.  3. Lahey

Good stuff

BLAZERS '03-'04
BLAZERS '04-'05
BLAZERS '05-'06

Three Peat!

SWISH

« Reply #45 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:49 PM »
J-Roc and T had a great line that I can't remember, something about
"We don't play guns"...can anyone remember it?

Also, Ricky's reasoning that the only reason he is alive because he doesn't read books...his mind is epty so it can last longer without oxygen....that is Ricky's intellect in a nutshell!

theredeyejedi

« Reply #46 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:50 PM »
I loved the way Jim was pushing the podium around at his ceremony.

I loved the dirty bag of butts! Whats funny is where I work, as a security guard in an apartment building, theres a man whom Ive named affectionatly named Ricky, who every night comes out and picks through the butt stop (ash tray), for butts to re roll. Ive started to pour coke and spit into the box to give them an extra taste. Last night I was bored and pissed into a coffee cup and then proceeded to dump it into the butt stop. When I came into work "Ricky" was going through the box, I asked him "hows the picking tonight?" and laughed.

This motherfucker just smoked my piss. Well that was fun.

SWISH

« Reply #47 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:55 PM »
Quote from: seriousguy
"We aint down with killin, we down with chillin" J-ROC

That's the line!  :lol: Thanks man!

btw, where in the fack was DVS?

Ricky-ism

« Reply #48 on: Jun 19, 2005, 08:55 PM »
Hey, one thing that sparked my mind is.......... there wasent even one scene of Ray in this episode..... I wonder what the fuck happened to him, considering Cory/Trevor/Ricky/Julian are all in the same prison....
"Knock Knock Lahey"

"Whos there Ricky?"

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #49 on: Jun 19, 2005, 09:01 PM »
How about Julian telling Mr Lahey that he thinks of him as a father?
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder