Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Ten Thread  (Read 41637 times)

urungus

Official Season 5, Episode Ten Thread
« Reply #100 on: Jun 20, 2005, 03:11 PM »
Quote from: theredeyejedi
Whats funny is where I work, as a security guard in an apartment building, theres a man whom Ive named affectionatly named Ricky, who every night comes out and picks through the butt stop (ash tray), for butts to re roll. Ive started to pour coke and spit into the box to give them an extra taste. Last night I was bored and pissed into a coffee cup and then proceeded to dump it into the butt stop. When I came into work "Ricky" was going through the box, I asked him "hows the picking tonight?" and laughed.

This motherfucker just smoked my piss. Well that was fun.

Is that you Mr. Lahey?

diGGity-dANk

« Reply #101 on: Jun 20, 2005, 04:40 PM »
I didn't like the final episode.

There was too many random things in it, such as;

The huge stack of weapons that myseriously appeared under Laheys Trailer.
Laheys un-realistic CPR that brought Ricky back to live
Cyrus is a really bad actor, hopefuly he's in jail for a LONG time.
A bunch more stuff i pointed out to myself when watching the episode which i will post once i see it a second time.

FYI guys:

A heartattack is a sudden pain in the chest;

When your whole 'side goes numb' thats a stroke.  :wink:
I am going to school, when I'm not drunk, or high, or getting drunk, or getting high, or passed out because I was drunk, or passed out because I was high, so like... I guess I don't go to school much.

T-Bag

« Reply #102 on: Jun 20, 2005, 04:50 PM »
How do I delete posts?

[mod]If you want to delete your own post, and you have no delete button, contact any moderator/administrator by PM and we will gladly do it for
you.    Cheers :D ![/mod]

T-Bag

« Reply #103 on: Jun 20, 2005, 04:50 PM »
I liked the season overall a lot better than season 4.  It wasn't as good as season 1 and 2 though and I think what made season 1 funny is it wasn't always totally out of control.  I agree with some of what you say Diggity Dank but when you have a heart attack your left arm goes numb.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #104 on: Jun 20, 2005, 05:20 PM »
Quote from: diGGity-dANk
I didn't like the final episode.

There was too many random things in it, such as;

The huge stack of weapons that myseriously appeared under Laheys Trailer.
Laheys un-realistic CPR that brought Ricky back to live
Cyrus is a really bad actor, hopefuly he's in jail for a LONG time.
A bunch more stuff i pointed out to myself when watching the episode which i will post once i see it a second time.

FYI guys:

like ricky knows the difference.. i was even supprised he knew what was going on with his body
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

smish

• http://www.trailerparkboys.us
« Reply #105 on: Jun 20, 2005, 05:34 PM »
not too shabby, now the long wait for April 2006........ *cries*
I eat homemade fuckoffs for dinner everynight

Arlene

« Reply #106 on: Jun 20, 2005, 05:58 PM »
I liked it, kinda reminded me of season three! I love cory and trevor going to jail and their little arms having to be held up in those casts. But what happened to ray!!
A
"I hate Disneyland, it primes our kids for Las Vegas."

"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends"

Canuckguy

« Reply #107 on: Jun 20, 2005, 06:21 PM »
Excellent final episode.  Sad, thrilling, funny, dramatic, and completely satisfying.  It leaves so much open for next season, and with Lahey and Ricky in good terms it will be a very interesting season to look forward to.  Perhaps they will team up to take on Cyrus.....or a petty fight will bring Lahey and Ricky back to square one. As the saying goes....the shitbeetle never wanders far from the shitpie.  Only a matter of time before those two are at it again.  

9 months till season 6 and 12 till the movie woohoo! :leaf:

SarahIsF-inHot

« Reply #108 on: Jun 20, 2005, 08:31 PM »
Pretty funny episode.  Too bad there was no time for a line or three from Ray or Sarah or Lucy.  Esp. Lucy, considering what Ricky went through.

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Very near the beginning, when Lahey is pouring booze into a funnel, is that sound we hear booze being spilled, or Mr. Lahey tinkling himself???  Inquiring minds need to know.  I hope it's the latter.

-----------
"Your majesty, if I can't fuckin swear or smoke, I'm fucked."
"So I’d like to make a request, under the people’s freedom of choices and voices act that I be able to smoke and swear in your courtroom, cause if I can’t smoke or swear I’m f*cked and so are all these guys. I won't be able to properly express myself on a court level and that’s bullsh*t, its not fair and if you ask me I think it’s a f*cking mistrial."

Jhazon

• http://www.phoenixradio.org
« Reply #109 on: Jun 20, 2005, 08:37 PM »
"WHAT IN THE FUCK!.... FUCK OFF WITH THE GUNS!.... WELL DON'T FUCKING STOP ON MY ACCOUNT"  that guy yelling the background, lol.

Bag of butt, lol.
"Shit Hawks... Shit Ropes... Shit Wolves... Shit Radio"
Check out PhoenixRadio.org

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #110 on: Jun 20, 2005, 08:47 PM »
Quote from: Jhazon
"WHAT IN THE FUCK!.... FUCK OFF WITH THE GUNS!.... WELL DON'T FUCKING STOP ON MY ACCOUNT"  that guy yelling the background, lol.

Bag of butt, lol.

That's Danny:) always good for a laugh
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

shake

« Reply #111 on: Jun 20, 2005, 11:57 PM »
Quote from: Drunk_As_Fuck

Soooooooo ......... did Jullian tell Corey to take the shot or not?  

At first I thought no, Bubs told him to tell C & T the new plan.  The Showcase summary read as follows:

“When Cyrus, Terry and Dennis arrive, Julian surrenders and says he'll give the hash back. But Cory and Trevor screw up again and start shooting. Cyrus thinks he's been duped and a huge gunfight begins.”

They blame it on C & T so you’d think Julian did tell them not to shoot.

BUT listen to what Julian says over the walkie:

“Cory & Trevor this is Julian.
As soon as you see Cyrus  *** interference*** can take the shot.”

Why would he say “As soon as you see Cyrus” and “take the shot” if he didn’t want them to take the shot as soon as they see Cyrus?  You’d think he would have said something like “Don't shoot! We worked out a deal, let them go.” if he wanted to stick to the surrender plan.

SO even if Julian’s intentions were to tell C & T to stand down, you could argue that the way he worded his order, and the interference on the walkie, were the main reasons for the fuck up, we shouldn’t blame this one on C & T.

southernbelle

« Reply #112 on: Jun 21, 2005, 12:13 AM »
Very fitting ending to this season...

It was the finest work in a season for John Dunsworth. I can't sing his praises enough!

I seriously don't cry at most things, but Ricky dying had me a little choked up I must admit. My head was all aflutter at the possibility it was the end for Ricky!

Cory and Trevor getting wounded was surprising, but I like how they ended up in their casts "hands up." The dog stuff was getting old though, so I hope that is not continued next season...hint, hint :wink:

I am also really glad that Bubbles didn't end up going to jail. It's just not right when he does! I mean, he supposedly has all those kitties to look after...where were they this season?!?

It was very, very good, all in all. Regardless of some of the things I wondered about Season 5, TPB still beats most everything on American TV. Thanks to the cast and crew for all their excellent work on Season 5!

Rebecca
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."--Deep Thoughts

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #113 on: Jun 21, 2005, 01:10 AM »
Quote from: Becca
Quote from: JulianRocks
It was definatley a great Season! I actually had tears going down my face when Ricky died!! :cry:  Too bad the boys had to go to jail again this year. Thanks for another great year of TPB cast and crew!! :clap:

I was tense through that scene too, JR!  I mean, I knew that it stood to reason that Ricky would pull through but just the idea of him cashing out, got me a bit misty-eyed.

Astronaut mentioned that there was a lot of emotion in this episode and I agree.  As mentioned was Ricky's heart attack; Bubbs' reaction to Ricky's heart stopping; Julian's manipulation of Mr. Lahey to get him to perform CPR on Ricky and Mr. Lahey's reaction; and, in the end when Mr. Lahey is making an ass of himself at the televised awards ceremony, you can see the combination of concern and pity on Randy's face until Mr. Lahey turns to the camera and says "Hi Randy", and then Randy's all smiles again.  Kinda warmed my blackened heart, it did.

I echo others' comments when I say:  What a stellar season!! Kudos to all involved with the show!  You really make Sunday nights fun, I tell ya.

Cheers!!
B.

P.S.  to JR and Sarge:  Tight prison garb sure looks great on The Man, eh?   :wink:  :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You scare me once again Becca !!

I JUST FINISHED emailing this very comment to JR:

I cried too when Ricky died !!! I couldn't believe they were just letting him go and go.......Can you believe Julian laid that bullshit down to Lahey to save him????? For a minute.....I got scared and thought Julian was gonna tell him he loved him or something and "appeal" to the sexy black T-shirt shit. :0 I yelled "oh my god" when Cyrus shot Cory and Trevor and thought Cory was fatal by the way he was laying on the trailer roof! Holy COW I needed some fresh air after watching #10 tonight !!! I'm wondering if you noticed Jools's prison shirt cuffs all rolled up and cutting into his muscles. NOYCE ! **drools***

THANKS FOR THE SEASON BOYS. THANKS =MJ= FOR ALL THE LAUGHS.
GOD BLESS THE LOT OF YOU !!!

Let's do it again next year eh ????

BECCA ! SARGE ! JR ! To the ANGELMOBILE and off to Season SIX PARTY in HALIFAX !!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D Woo Hoo !
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #114 on: Jun 21, 2005, 01:33 AM »
Sorry...one more comment :wink:

I know I may face a tomato or two whizzing by my big hair but it made perfect sense to me when Ricky lit up after surviving the heart attack (thank god). That's about as stressful as it gets I guess.....almost dying . I mean...if you've ever been in a car accident and walk away alright. You're sitting there on the curb having a smoke shaking off your nerves.

Mentality of a smoker
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #115 on: Jun 21, 2005, 01:38 AM »
Quote from: Ghostdog

Bag of butt, lol.

I tought it was Danny too but i clearly heard ray say this season  :" poor DOnnys trailer burned down again" when his trailer burned down
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #116 on: Jun 21, 2005, 01:43 AM »
one time i was in a caraccident and the driver couldnt move his back from the pain (some cracked backbone) and he asked me to lit up a blunt before the ambulance came .. :)

bigbenjamin

« Reply #117 on: Jun 21, 2005, 02:28 AM »
This was TPB's Sgt.Pepper, the most thematically tight season yet.(I have the ten episodes on tape, which I'm going to strip of commercials, transfer to DVD and watch as a 220-minute movie.)

I truly loved each episode, and this tenth chapter was exactly right - all important issues either resolved or    held as springboards for season six.

If I had to say which episodes stand out as most purely entertaining, I'd say #2 and #9. Dennis and Terry have to be the funniest new characters ever, hope we see more of their granny too :lol: !

IMHO, season five is as fine as anything MC and the boys have done. Bodes well for the movie!

TPB forever cheers  :D !

diGGity-dANk

« Reply #118 on: Jun 21, 2005, 02:42 AM »
Dennis and Terry where honestly the worst actors ever, along with Cyrus.

You look at Season 1, lots of people on this board have also admited it. Ricky, Julian, Bubbles and the whole crew where not hollywood actors and where far from it. But they have all came a long way and developed into better characters with a lot more talent at acting. Cyrus on the other hand has stayed the same. My 8 year old nephew could act better than he can.

Hopefuly Cyrus, Dennis and Terry are all in jail for a long time, as they did shoot as the cops.

They need to come a long way if they want to make it on the big screen, because it's an embarrenment if this TPB movie goes global and they are acting at the caliber they are at now.

Just my 2 cents.

P.s. I'm being Liberal, as a person who knows both the show and the characters and fully understands the show. To a highly critical global audience all 3 of those actors come off as someone you randomly picked off the street and gave 5 minutes to come up with a few lines to say.
I am going to school, when I'm not drunk, or high, or getting drunk, or getting high, or passed out because I was drunk, or passed out because I was high, so like... I guess I don't go to school much.

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #119 on: Jun 21, 2005, 07:23 AM »
Quote from: diGGity-dANk
........FYI guys:

Sorry friend - that is an untrue sterotype.  Speaking as someone who's ahd the unfortunate experience of having both a stroke AND a heart attack they can present many different ways.  It is possible for numbness to accompany a heart attack - while not a typical presentation it does happen.

Quote from: shake
.......SO even if Julian’s intentions were to tell C & T to stand down, you could argue that the way he worded his order, and the interference on the walkie, were the main reasons for the fuck up, we shouldn’t blame this one on C & T.

That's kind of the way I was thinking of it - especially after watching it a second time.  That said, it seems that - as always - C+T will take the heat for it lol!

seeeteee

« Reply #120 on: Jun 21, 2005, 09:08 AM »
My only disappointment in the finale was the surrender of the hash back to Cyrus.  That was bullshit.

And like Ricky-ism said a few pages back, I want Season 6 to be more laughs than tension.  I already love the boys and am concerned about their welfare.  Let them have some fuckin fun.

FAVORITE CHARACTER ALL SEASON - Corey's erection.  Damn I wish he was unmarried and gay.

Dirty Dancin

« Reply #121 on: Jun 21, 2005, 09:30 AM »
Season 5 was awesome!

Thanks to everyone that made it possible for us U.S. fans to stay up to speed!
"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous."

diGGity-dANk

« Reply #122 on: Jun 21, 2005, 10:22 AM »
Quote from: seeeteee
My only disappointment in the finale was the surrender of the hash back to Cyrus.  That was bullshit.

And like Ricky-ism said a few pages back, I want Season 6 to be more laughs than tension.  I already love the boys and am concerned about their welfare.  Let them have some fuckin fun.

FAVORITE CHARACTER ALL SEASON - Corey's erection.  Damn I wish he was unmarried and gay.

^^ Gross :shock:  :?  :x

shake

« Reply #123 on: Jun 21, 2005, 10:37 AM »
Quote from: Djet3k
Quote from: Ghostdog

Bag of butt, lol.

I tought it was Danny too but i clearly heard ray say this season  :" poor DOnnys trailer burned down again" when his trailer burned down

Yeah there's a lof of confusion over that so I put an explanation the Danny/Donny thing in the FAQ thread.  His name is Donny but Ricky called him Danny in S4 E1.

seeeteee

« Reply #124 on: Jun 21, 2005, 11:44 AM »
^^ Gross

Gross how diGGity-dANk?