Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Showcase Forum Retards  (Read 2282 times)

Djet3k

• My Myspace
Showcase Forum Retards
« on: Jun 15, 2005, 08:47 AM »
Hey

Im just wondering if some of the idjits from the showcase forum got true latetlly?

cause there sure are some idiotic replys out there lately + opening op topics for no decent reason, or a retarded one imo...

I have no problem posting those pics and in fact i also dont really have a problem with the heaps of retarded pms i got about them.. its just combined with the other stuff it makes me think that theres some idjits round here.

1 Guy just thanked me in 4 pms saying the same thing over and over, till i told him nicely to stop. Whitch he did after thanking my in the same sentences as before , again.

Also some of the main tpb.org players seem to be silent these days

Just wondering since i deffently noticed a chance lately and wonder if others noticed the same thing
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
Showcase Forum Retards
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15, 2005, 09:17 AM »
During the "Season" we get alot of *e#bi@s here that just post alot of dribble and seem to come here to annoy everyone else,  once the season is over everything will get back to normal.
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Shit machine gun

Showcase Forum Retards
« Reply #2 on: Jun 15, 2005, 01:10 PM »
As far as I'm concerned Trailer park season is always open.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Showcase Forum Retards
« Reply #3 on: Jun 15, 2005, 04:13 PM »
I'll be here forever Ghostdog ;)
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

cat-dog

Showcase Forum Retards
« Reply #4 on: Jun 15, 2005, 05:47 PM »
Hopefully it doesn't take you that long to spell things properly all the time :P
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

CartThief

Showcase Forum Retards
« Reply #5 on: Jun 15, 2005, 10:21 PM »
lmao^^^^
"Once a Trailer Park Boy, Always a Trailer Park Boy..."

Canuckguy

Showcase Forum Retards
« Reply #6 on: Jun 15, 2005, 10:37 PM »
Quote from: FireFlames64

Not if you keep posting like you were before. (You have improved tho)

No offense intended, Im just trying to be honest and warn everyone that idiotic mindless posts are bad for the forum. Theres a few people who fit in this catagory.  So if you guys are reading this hopefully you know who you are and will consider posting less often and with more content.

I hate to say that because Im usually a really nice guy and never look for fights on forums.  I hope you don't take it the wrong way Im just trying to help the annoyed members out. :leaf:

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Showcase Forum Retards
« Reply #7 on: Jun 15, 2005, 10:59 PM »
Quote from: Canuckguy
Quote from: FireFlames64

Not if you keep posting without putting much thought into it.  12 posts per day and I rarely see you post anything with interesting content.  No offense intended, Im just trying to be honest and warn you before its too late. It almost seems like you are just posting to raise your post count.  Theres a few people, not just FF64, who fit in this catagory.  So if you guys are reading this hopefully you know who you are and will consider posting less often and with more content.

I hate to say that because Im usually a really nice guy and never look for enemies on forums.  I hope you don't take it the wrong way Im just trying to help the annoyed members out. :leaf:

I don't care about that stupid "posts per day" if it's possible cat-dog can remove it off my account if he wants I don't need it. Everyone just judges me on that stupid thing it;s just waste of time. It would cause less disputes if it was gone anyway. But anyway. Atleast your being honest CG in a nice way. Thanks I'll cut donw and backup what I say from now on. Talk to you guys later. Bed time now.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Canuckguy

Showcase Forum Retards
« Reply #8 on: Jun 15, 2005, 11:07 PM »
Woops you read it and quoted me after I had edited it heheh. :oops: I didnt mean to be so harsh and direct it towards you so much man..you've improved alot lately. Now I feel bad that you read the unedited version. Anyways Im glad you aren't angry and now maybe we can move on. :leaf:

Djet3k

• My Myspace
Showcase Forum Retards
« Reply #9 on: Jun 16, 2005, 02:49 AM »
Quote from: Canuckguy
Woops you read it and quoted me after I had edited it heheh. :oops: I didnt mean to be so harsh and direct it towards you so much man..you've improved alot lately. Now I feel bad that you read the unedited version. Anyways Im glad you aren't angry and now maybe we can move on. :leaf:

it was imo just a very polite and brief heads up..

Its nice to see that nobody goes over into simple bashing and things get talked out :)
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"