Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Nine Thread  (Read 39848 times)

hashhockey69

Official Season 5, Episode Nine Thread
« Reply #50 on: Jun 12, 2005, 09:56 PM »
Quote from: FireFlames64
Amazing episode... i was right about the "I Am The Liquor" quote if anyone saw my prediction....

Ya true fireflames i remember that.

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #51 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:02 PM »
Did you notice this?[/u]

For the last few weeks Julian's name on the bottel Lahey had was spelt "Julien" but on tonights episode it was spelt "Julian".. kinda starge.
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

shake

« Reply #52 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:04 PM »
Quote from: Inflatable Elvis
Did you notice this?[/u]

For the last few weeks Julian's name on the bottel Lahey had was spelt "Julien" but on tonights episode it was spelt "Julian".. kinda starge.

It was always spelled Julian.  Just because someone posts it was spelled Julien doesn't mean it's true.

J to the R-O-C

• my myspace page
« Reply #53 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:05 PM »
Quote from: Randy's Gut
Why is he so afraid of burrs?

fuck that was funny
"Anybody who wants religion is welcome to it as far as I'm concerned, I support your right to enjoy it. However, I would appreciate it if you exhibited more respect for the rights of those people who do not wish to share your dogma, rapture or necrodestination." - Frank Zappa

sexy black t-shirt

« Reply #54 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:10 PM »
Quote from: Randy's Gut
Why is he so afraid of burrs?

I dunno why Bubs hates em but I sure hated those damn burrs as a kid..stupid prickly things that cling to your shirt, your pants, your socks..most times you dont  even know they are on ya, unless they are scratchin you through your tube socks..and they hurt your fingers to pull the frigin things off....they suck....it was kinda funny you could see Jules and Bubs crouching in pile of those dirty ol plants just before they opened the trunk.
I don't want to be known as the guy that just walks up and slaps badunkadunks.  ~Bubbles

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #55 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:10 PM »
Quote from: shake
Did you notice this?[/u]

It was always spelled Julian.  Just because someone posts it was spelled Julien doesn't mean it's true.

I guess so, but i did watch the past episodes and to me it looked like it was a "e" insted of a "a".. but i could be wrong and just going with what other people said.. my bad.
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #56 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:18 PM »
When Lahey calls Trevor back into the trailer, his facial expression looks kinda like Jack Nicholson's in The Shining when he's gone insane. Very scary!!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

shake

« Reply #57 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:26 PM »
Quote from: melba the disco queen
When Lahey calls Trevor back into the trailer, his facial expression looks kinda like Jack Nicholson's in The Shining when he's gone insane. Very scary!!

Ha ha, Melba everythings the Shining with you isn't it, before it was the DRVS girl looking like Shelly Duvall, now it's Lahey looking like Jack.  (Only kidding I am a big fan of that movie myself :))

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #58 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:53 PM »
I loved how Ricky had to see if anyone was watching him when he shook Trevor and Corys hands... I wonder if Cory laughing when Ricky said he needed some people to help him work was on purpse cause u could see RW lose expression in his face and look towards him... :S

haha see the cops in the background at the end of the episode... lol those are some family friends of mine... old next door neighbors
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

bigbenjamin

« Reply #59 on: Jun 12, 2005, 11:38 PM »
Talk about high expectations!!! Can episode 10, the season capper, deliver on all the loose ends and dramatic tension of this brilliant season?

High points of eppy nine were when Trevor spilled the beans -"You know about the hash driveway?", when Ricky invited the judge and court lady to get stoned, just before the hearing to decide what to do with Trinity,
and when Lahey tells Randy -"I am the liquor!"

The dramatic ending with the prison gate sliding open for Cyrus and the flappy-bird brothers - bang goes the dynamite!

anticipation cheers!

DopePlant

« Reply #60 on: Jun 12, 2005, 11:46 PM »
wasnt too funny but really intense

ricky givin'er in the mud, fucking up the kart was the best.

awesome fall down the steps, pretended like it didnt happen, lol. droppin the bottle. just drunk as fuck.

court room scene
not me and you, arsehole... me and her !

Ricky-ism

• http://www.bobsagetisgod.com
« Reply #61 on: Jun 12, 2005, 11:49 PM »
Quote from: DopePlant
wasnt too funny but really intense

ricky givin'er in the mud, fucking up the kart was the best.

awesome fall down the steps, pretended like it didnt happen, lol. droppin the bottle. just drunk as fuck.

court room scene

The first 10 minutes was hilarious, after the first commercial things just started getting hectic, and yeah that part where he crashes in the mud was jokes.
"Knock Knock Lahey"

"Whos there Ricky?"

"A fuckin' shitty fuckin' trailer park supervisor who hangs around with a big-gutted drunk elf who thinks he's gettin' us thrown back in jail but he can't 'cause he's got no evidence and he's dumb as fuck, and he's got this other thing goin' on in his head that's tryin' to... twirly around and... fuckin' get... different... FUCK!"

FunkyZebra

« Reply #62 on: Jun 13, 2005, 12:00 AM »
Good episode all around, all I can say is episode ten has been set up to be a classic, and I hop eit delivers, it will be tough to tie up all the lose ends and make it funny
"I'm calling the cops then, right now, the real cops Randy. Not the crazy fake trailer park drunk fat guy crazy cops!"

Milk

« Reply #63 on: Jun 13, 2005, 12:25 AM »
I not sure if this is true, but i heard someone is going to get killed off.. i know it's NOT going to Ricky because of the spoiler i wrote a while back.. but I hope it will be fucking Cyrus or something, becuase if they kill of Julain and/or Bubbles I wouldn't watch the show anymore.

But so far the show is great.. I thought Lucy was going to fucking kill Rick

If it's true, my money is on the Shitmobile dying. ;)

-Milk

Roger Clemente

• http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx
« Reply #64 on: Jun 13, 2005, 12:41 AM »
Now that is great television!!

Highlights:
- Ricky's spinout on the go kart in front of the courthouse.
- Lahey putting on deodorant like he's putting on cologne, just for Julian.
- Julian starting to lose it when he's talking to Lahey and asking him to take the For Sale sign down.  He seemed like he was five seconds away from bawling his eyes out.
- "Turn the fries over or they'll get soggy and gross."
- Cory and Trevor beating each other up like pure wimps.
- The last two minutes of the episode were goose-pimple inducing.  Seriously.  Watching everybody fleeing from the incoming shitstorm to seeing the prison gates opening.   Chilling...I love it!

Some observations:

I find it odd how little of a role the shitmobile played in this episode.  It took them little effort to get it out of the impound.

IMO, I think having the five boys apologize and make up at the end is sort of a copout.  Imagine how intense next week's episode would be if you had everybody hating everybody else on top of Cyrus and the Flappy Bird Brothers.  But on the other hand, they need each other now more than ever because everything's falling apart.

Will Ray and J-Roc play any part in the finale or will they stay in jail in the off season with whoever gets nailed next week?

Let the shit blizzard begin!
A man's gotta eat.

ShitLeopard

• Subfighter.com
« Reply #65 on: Jun 13, 2005, 01:43 AM »
Holy Shite!!!!!! That's the best damn half hour of TV I've maybe ever seen!!!! I can't fackin wait for the "Shit Blizzard"!!!!!!! It was probably the most serious episode ever,lol.Ricky and Julian fighting,Cory and Trevor duking it out,Bubbles breakdown,Lahey drunker than ever!!!!!!! and even Ray gets beat up(Hey where were J-Roc and T when the "guy that used to be in the chair" needed them most?)I have a crazy suspicion that some of next weeks events will be totally unexpected.A++++++ Episode!!!!!
R.I.P. Dad

Canuckguy

« Reply #66 on: Jun 13, 2005, 02:10 AM »
Excellent episode, I have a feeling the finale is going to have a fuckin good shootout.  Cant wait!!!  

Im going to roll a 6 paper joint and get a bottle of gibsons 18yo whiskey for the finale!

:6paper:  :ricky:

unspoken

« Reply #67 on: Jun 13, 2005, 02:40 AM »
Awesome episode.  This season gets better as it goes along, 3 out of the last 4 are my top 3 for the season so far (6, 8 and 9).   The gunfight next week is going to be awesome.
I loved Ricky's speech in court, mostly because it was just like one of Ricky's best performances in If I Can't Smoke and Swear, I'm Fucked.

Also, I wonder if Ricky's comments about Sara in court are going to find their way back to the park and have her out to get Ricky in a big way.

bubblesforprimeminister

« Reply #68 on: Jun 13, 2005, 03:14 AM »
"Fuck off, I've got work to do"

Hey y'all!  New to this board.  Looking forward to the big finale!

Drunk Bastard

« Reply #69 on: Jun 13, 2005, 04:46 AM »
I am doing all to not read the reviews of last night.  I have not seen it yet.

unspoken

« Reply #70 on: Jun 13, 2005, 05:12 AM »
Just watched it again and noticed something interesting.  If this has been made note of already I must have missed it.

Ever noticed how sometimes they will frame a shot with Randy's gut?  Watch the scene on Lucy's front porch.  It seems to me they were trying the same technique with Lucy's new boobs.  It may be accidental, but just a thought.

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #71 on: Jun 13, 2005, 06:07 AM »
I loved it.

Really funny, and like some of you said, there is a really good story to it.

Damn, Lahey is a bastard!
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Shit machine gun

« Reply #72 on: Jun 13, 2005, 06:14 AM »
Batten down the hatches, bring in the pets, gas up the shitblower, Cause there's a SHITBLIZZARD a comin.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #73 on: Jun 13, 2005, 06:32 AM »
Quote from: Canuckguy
Excellent episode, I have a feeling the finale is going to have a fuckin good shootout.  Cant wait!!!  ........

I'm hopin' for a big shootout as well - IMHO the boys are WELL overdue for one.  I mean, when was the last time Ricky got shot?

Ole Dirty

« Reply #74 on: Jun 13, 2005, 07:24 AM »
Holy Fhak!!! I can't wait for next week!!! I'm soooo excited, I'm gonna pee my pants!!!
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."