Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Nine Thread  (Read 39905 times)

Paddy

Official Season 5, Episode Nine Thread
« Reply #150 on: Jun 18, 2005, 06:36 AM »
Good point CanuckGuy.

However, it is well known, especially by regular posters, that spoilers have their own place and there's little excuse for NOT being aware of this.

Canuckguy

« Reply #151 on: Jun 18, 2005, 06:43 AM »
True enough.....Im pretty drunk and the Irish in me is tempting me to argue with everything just for the hell of it....hehehee :D

Paddy

« Reply #152 on: Jun 18, 2005, 06:48 AM »
Ha hahaaha :)

No fight in this Irish guy here, either. I'm off for a feed of steak and chips (French fries).

Randy's Gut

« Reply #153 on: Jun 18, 2005, 02:44 PM »
I can't believe I'm actually stressed out about what will happen on a TV show. :shock:

RockJ

« Reply #154 on: Jun 18, 2005, 02:49 PM »
Anybody else think Lahey looks like a baboon/monkey this season when he is $hitfaced.  It's funney yes, but this is the first season that I noticed it (lower jaw).
Damn it sucks not being able to see the episodes first hand again!!!

Paddy

« Reply #155 on: Jun 18, 2005, 02:56 PM »
I believe it's called "method" acting :)

Seriously the guy's such a great actor he can do these things. I have met some people who look like this after going over the top. My grand father, God bless him, use to have a very similar expression on his face when drunk. In fact, Leahy remind me of him, same features and everything.

beachmonkey

« Reply #156 on: Jun 18, 2005, 04:08 PM »
i'm a girl...not a bro.. :D
Cause when the right hook comes out, crazy mother fuckers like you get knocked out!

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #157 on: Jun 20, 2005, 03:06 PM »
when Julian came running up to Ricky to tell him the Lahey found out about the hash and Ricky said, "Yeah, that's a drag Julian. Question for ya buddy. You wouldn't know anthing about someone tellin' my dad that he is gonna be in jail for another 20 weeks? Woud ya? Money got spent on somethin' else, like... the trailer. Is that what it was? Is that what it was?" well as soon as Ricky said that you could see that MS (Bubbles) was really tryin not to laugh.

Also before Ricky says that bubbles is starin' at Lucy's "boobs"
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

GmeAFuckinR

Re: Official Season 5, Episode Nine Thread
« Reply #158 on: Aug 23, 2010, 12:18 AM »
When  :julian::bubs: are breaking the Shitmobile out of the Impound yard,They get these snail-like things on their backs  :bubs: calls them 'Bird hogs' What are these fuckers?

"I toe da so, I Fuckin Toe Da SO!"

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #159 on: Aug 23, 2010, 06:54 AM »
They are not snail-like things. They are Burdocks which are ball like seed pods that have hooks on them like velcro. If you walk through bushes the burdocks stick to your clothes. I used to get them all the time when I was a kid fucking around in the fields behind my house.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burdock

Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #160 on: Oct 06, 2011, 01:31 AM »
T :julian:P :bubs:B :ricky: LATE  :lol: NIGHT  :roll: BAKE :6paper:A :6paper:THON :perv1: PART IX  :D I AM THE LIQUOR
     Isn't the hash driveway already conspicuous by virtue of the fact that part of it has been removed and sold? Who lays down a new driveway then slowly removes it piece by piece?
    Like how Ricky said he got Trinity a couple of bikes. Seems like one he got for himself.
    Pretty mean of Julian to tell Ricky he felt like a loser for living in a tent. He knows Ricky's been living in a car missing a door for a long time now. (That is when Rick's not in jail.)
   Man, John Dunsworth steals the show this season. He has so much liquor he comes up with exotic requests for Randy just cuz. When have you ever seen Lahey drink chocolate liquer? And the sound of all those bottles when he drove up in the fuckymobile! Bubs should've swiped one or two. That drunk fuckin clown probably wouldn't have noticed.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then