Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Can we swap episodes over this site?  (Read 1590 times)

D_Walsh

Can we swap episodes over this site?
« on: May 19, 2004, 05:54 PM »
Just signed up today byes, and I was wondering if we have some episodes on our computer can we trade or pass them over this site? It said nothing about it in the disclaimer so I figured I'd check it out.  

PS Any one have S02 E03 "I've met cats n dogs smarter than trevor and cory"

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 08:57 PM »
That's a good idea.

I had that episode, but the beginning was chopped off. It started with Ricky sitting on a counter saying he's smart but can't explain himself...I deleted it though, along with all my S01&2 downloads once I got my hands on the DVD. Now I've just got a bunch of episodes from season 3 and one from season 4.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

px

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 12:07 PM »
whatever you guys talk about on this site is up to you.. If you want to talk about trading episodes, that's fine.. But we can not use this site as a dumping point for episodes.. You have to arrange your own means of transfering the episodes to each other..

but why not just buy the dvd instead?  all 3 seasons are well worth it in my opinion.. my philosophy has always been "if you really like something, buy it, otherwise, steal it.." :D

Mr. Stupidy Head

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 12:28 PM »
Downloading is not inherently a bad thing. Certainly this is not the place to swap eppy's. And I do own all the dvd's. However, downloading is essential for me as:

(a) I have no dvd player @ work  :cry:  & need avi's/mpg's to watch on the company computer.

and

(b) There's absolutely no way I can wait 'till April to watch Season Four.

"Vegetable Rights & Peace." - Neil, the Young Ones

D_Walsh

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 01:54 PM »
That cool byes, I do plan on buying the DVD's. shit i've been on the showcase website everyday entering for a chance to win season 3. I'm tryin to make a set that I can show my buddies from the states when i go this summer. So again if you have a good (s02 e03) id love to know. Plus (s01 e04) mrs peterson's dog. I'd really appreciate it, that damn episode cuts into Red Green at the end?..........WTF!

Detriot Velvet Smooth

« Reply #5 on: Aug 06, 2004, 09:48 PM »
www.suprnova.org they have them but you gotta get the bit torrent thing first
I wanted a lady, not fuckin cory and trevor