Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Live Chat  (Read 2290 times)

petermog

• Location: Steak Night With The Lads! Derby UK-Me Sat First Left
Live Chat
« on: Jun 09, 2005, 02:49 PM »
How often are the Live Chats available to join, and how much notice is there that they are going to happen?  When is the next one, and with whom?
I'm Not The Kinda Person To Say ATOWDASO But You Know What?  ATOWDASO! I Fuckin' ATOWDASO!

cat-dog

Live Chat
« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2005, 03:47 PM »
Doesn't work that way.. it's just a chatroom where you can talk in realtime to others "live" - without the waiting associated with posting on a message board.

Typically people join on Sunday nights and talk about the show as it is airing, etc..

There are some cast members that stop by from time to time. Trevor (MJ) is often in the chatroom, and I saw Cory join sometime last night - except no one else was online & I had just missed him.

Hope that helps clear things up
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

petermog

• Location: Steak Night With The Lads! Derby UK-Me Sat First Left
cast members nick-names
« Reply #2 on: Jun 09, 2005, 03:52 PM »
What are the real cast member's nicknames for on the site.  Is there a list anywhere to keep an eye open when they are on-line?
I'm Not The Kinda Person To Say ATOWDASO But You Know What?  ATOWDASO! I Fuckin' ATOWDASO!

Canuckguy

Live Chat
« Reply #3 on: Jun 09, 2005, 04:46 PM »
I think you might have meant the chat with the cast thing at showcase?

They are random and shitcase hasn't been very good at doing anything on their website. They just suddenly announce these things out of the blue usually.

If you are talking about the tpb.org chatroom, cast members rarely chat in there.  Bubbles was in there once he used "bubbles" as his name I think.  They usually only chat in there when the first episode of the new season aires.

remlap

Live Chat
« Reply #4 on: Jun 21, 2005, 01:40 AM »
Speaking of the chat-room I want to strangle the shit out of the Mr Lahey bot.
http://img144.echo.cx/img144/7307/rickyandjason6tf.jpg[/img]

I dont care who you are, I mean at some point your gonna do something in your life that you wish you could take it back... But guess what you f*cking cant, and once its done its done, and I guess regret in that way is a form of punishment for things you wish you never did, but you did them.

Quote Ricky "The Cart Boy" Insightfull Words.

bobbapatt

Re: Live Chat
« Reply #5 on: Nov 23, 2005, 01:06 AM »
yha would be a blast to chat with them....they are like god's here in bc maybe if we offer some bc hydro.... :ganja: :ganja:

discodavescotland

« Reply #6 on: Nov 24, 2005, 10:52 AM »
I hope its status gets bigger here in the UK - think that'll only happen if Sky One or BBC 2 show it.

What time is it shown in Canada (Eastern or whatever)? - Just so I can pop online and see if some of the cast are online too.

bobbapatt

« Reply #7 on: Nov 24, 2005, 02:47 PM »
i watch it mondays at 9pm  and im on ehte westcoast ...but its on wed tooo i do belive