Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Eight Thread  (Read 39382 times)

J to tha ROC

• Trailerparkboys.co.nr
Official Season 5, Episode Eight Thread
« Reply #50 on: Jun 06, 2005, 09:19 AM »
Argh great ep but where the hell is jroc

Bubblesnut

« Reply #51 on: Jun 06, 2005, 10:58 AM »
Quote from: J to tha ROC
Argh great ep but where the hell is jroc

Jail.

Where have you been the last few episodes?

jeremov

« Reply #52 on: Jun 06, 2005, 11:16 AM »
Did anybody notice right after 'Supercop' is threatening to arrest Lucy for trying tp bribe him with sex, Randy tries to say something to him but is cut off when the cop says "Randy!" just as Lahey had been doing the entire episode? We never did find out what the connection between Lahey and that cop was, but they shook hands in one of the earlier episode so something's obviously up.

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #53 on: Jun 06, 2005, 11:31 AM »
I am not sure this was intentianl but when Ricky was making he speech in one of the first season and then Bubbs says "What are you talking about" look at his face (Bubbles) he is trying hard not to laugh.

Question: Was Lucy arrested too? Because Julian said near the end of the show.. "I know your family is in jail".. so what gets me wondering if Lucy was arrested too.[/i]
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

seriousguy

« Reply #54 on: Jun 06, 2005, 12:07 PM »
I didnt really like this episode. Randy taking his pants off to fight is really getting lame, he never does anything but run around like a ballerina. The spot check was the best part.
Man Cut Ray! Truck drivin passed out phantom 309 mothafucka!

ShitLeopard

• Subfighter.com
« Reply #55 on: Jun 06, 2005, 01:27 PM »
Just watched it and loved it!!! I think this show was needed to setup the final two.It really puts them all with their backs against a wall and it's going to be great to see how they get out of this one!!! I wonder if Lahey had bottles for Lucy and Trinity too.I'm predicting that it comes down to Ricky and Julian(the two biggest booze bottles)at the end,and they manage to get everyone out of the can and screw over Lahey and Randy in the season finale.
R.I.P. Dad

hunnerbun

« Reply #56 on: Jun 06, 2005, 01:42 PM »
I think it would be funny for everyone to land in jail except Ricky and Jules and to show them each drinking their own bottles in the final eppy...and toastin' Lahey and Randy!
 :lol:
My God...what a drunk horror show!

David Heisel

« Reply #57 on: Jun 06, 2005, 01:56 PM »
Ricky said Trinity was 9 years old in this episode, but in season 3 he also said to Corey "are you gonna fight my daughter who's 9 years old? 'cause you'll probably get hurt".

I suppose Ricky is stupid enough and has been in jail during her birthdays so he could still think she is 9.
Smoking much dope lately boys? You guys are fucked!

shake

« Reply #58 on: Jun 06, 2005, 02:02 PM »
Quote from: jeremov
Did anybody notice right after 'Supercop' is threatening to arrest Lucy for trying tp bribe him with sex, Randy tries to say something to him but is cut off when the cop says "Randy!" just as Lahey had been doing the entire episode? We never did find out what the connection between Lahey and that cop was, but they shook hands in one of the earlier episode so something's obviously up.

Yeah I noticed something there, I couldn't quite hear what Supercop said, so it was just "Randy!".  Perhaps Supercop was an old customer of Randy or "Smokey" as well, or perhaps Randy once tried to bribe him, or actually did bribe him with sexual favors?

ShitLeopard

• Subfighter.com
« Reply #59 on: Jun 06, 2005, 02:06 PM »
Quote from: hunnerbun
I think it would be funny for everyone to land in jail except Ricky and Jules and to show them each drinking their own bottles in the final eppy...and toastin' Lahey and Randy!
 :lol:

Absofuckinlutely!!!!!!!!!! That would be f/n great!!!!!!
R.I.P. Dad

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #60 on: Jun 06, 2005, 02:19 PM »
Did you notice when Ricky said "I will give you $60 for to say you look after Trin" and Sara says she will do it for $80. But when Ricky give Sara the money it's 1 fifty and two twenties. $90.00
~Inflatable Elvis~

------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

Joe Lahey

• Location: I Ain't Straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the Trailer
Couple of observations
« Reply #61 on: Jun 06, 2005, 02:39 PM »
Did pepole notice when Ricky gave the move to Trevor and he gave him two smokes without even asking?

Question Im from the states, :leaf:  How does someone get into Community College without graduating High School? :ricky:  Ricky   has his grade ten is that enough to get you into Vocational College or don't you have to graduate High School first?:?:
 :P  Just askin' :roll: :leaf2:
Sam Losco is tough on crime

Canuckguy

« Reply #62 on: Jun 06, 2005, 02:44 PM »
You have to have highschool, thats why they didnt accept Ricky as a student when he applied.  They hired him as a janitor instead.  BTW Welcome to the park man you should post a new thread in introductions and tell us where your from n shit.

T-Bag

« Reply #63 on: Jun 06, 2005, 02:46 PM »
I'm sure someone here can help me out with this question.  Why does everyone keep mentioning Ricky's heart or "appliance".  I missed something here.  Was this from a spoiler or from the episode I missed when Lahey started drinking again?

Shit machine gun

« Reply #64 on: Jun 06, 2005, 03:01 PM »
Ricky's appliance seems to be having a hiccup, in episodes 6 (when he's fighting with Julian and Ray)  and 7 (when he's in the car w/ Julian and Bubbles at the schoo).  Looks like the onset of a stroke.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

shake

Re: Couple of observations
« Reply #65 on: Jun 06, 2005, 03:22 PM »
Quote from: Joe Lahey

Question Im from the states, :leaf:  How does someone get into Community College without graduating High School? :ricky:  Ricky   has his grade ten is that enough to get you into Vocational College or don't you have to graduate High School first?:?:
 :P  Just askin' :roll: :leaf2:

You don't need a High School diploma to get into a Vocational School, which is what DRVS is.  It is a place where you learn a trade and is not the same thing as a Community College.

Canuckguy

« Reply #66 on: Jun 06, 2005, 03:29 PM »
Oh yah thats right the reason they didn't let him into classes was because the class season had already started.  I was thinking of community college too, thanks for the correction shake  :leaf:

Vancouver

« Reply #67 on: Jun 06, 2005, 03:40 PM »
did you notice that Lahey spelled Julien like that, not Julian, like everyone here thinks? on the bottle of booze?
LOVED this episode, my fav. so far! Lucy put up a real fight, eh, tru Trailerpark chick :P also loved the "shit-bouquet" and at the end when Ricky lit the wrong end of his duMourier lol...Ive done that so many times...also loved the CANADIAN money. Don't you Americans think our money's pretty? :lol:
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

pyro_incubis

« Reply #68 on: Jun 06, 2005, 03:51 PM »
Quote from: FREEDOM 35
wow that was a good episode,  one of the best ever. Did anybody see what was spray painted on the wall LOLOLOLOLOL

it sayed

"Mr Olson sucked 10 cocks lastnight"

Canuckguy

« Reply #69 on: Jun 06, 2005, 03:54 PM »
Quote from: Vancouver
did you notice that Lahey spelled Julien like that, not Julian, like everyone here thinks? on the bottle of booze?

If you zoom in it almost looks like he corrected the e with an a or the other way around not sure though....I know showcase spells it Julian...maybe lahey is so wasted he mispelled it or something :wink:

Vancouver

« Reply #70 on: Jun 06, 2005, 04:01 PM »
awww, good eye Canuckguy...I was thinkin that too, Lahey being too wasted to spell it right....heh, btw, its because of YOU that I found this site, on the bbc site, I was complaining about the stupid censorship, and how everytime I posted a topic it was deleted (remember? I was six0fourgirl there)) and you said come here and go "litepark"....well, THANXS AGAIN:) I love this forum now! and I see people are coming over from the bbc forum, too.
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

tweekedbutters

« Reply #71 on: Jun 06, 2005, 04:04 PM »
I love how they made an exscuse to make the lahey saying randy joke work and its cause hes fucking wasted. beautiful
well this is how the world works all energy flows according to the great magnet

JulianRocks

« Reply #72 on: Jun 06, 2005, 04:12 PM »
I haven't read through the many posts but I LOVED the episode. So many funny things happened. I honestly think that Lahey has a secret crush on Julian....... my boy better watch himself! :P  :lol:  Trevor standing up to Ricky!!! Check Trevor out!! Working with Julian is really building some confidence in Trevor. I know all the good stuff had to have been talked about so I'll just say LOVED it and can't wait to see the next episode!! :D

ShitLeopard

• Subfighter.com
« Reply #73 on: Jun 06, 2005, 04:21 PM »
"How do you think he makes a living,How do think he feeds his cats,huh?",that was classic.I love Julian standing up for Bubbs!!!!
R.I.P. Dad

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #74 on: Jun 06, 2005, 04:25 PM »
"That sexy fuckers, wearing his tight fucking black t-shirt" ~ Mr. Lahey... funny shit.

What's with him saying Randy all the time.

Question: Why did Randy lie about being outta booze?
~Inflatable Elvis~

------------------------