Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Eight Thread  (Read 39374 times)

Shit machine gun

Official Season 5, Episode Eight Thread
« Reply #100 on: Jun 08, 2005, 06:59 AM »
Maybe Lahey would get Julian to help him out around the park with no shirt on, like he did with Ricky, and Randy.  That would make for some happy girls around here.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

FunkyZebra

« Reply #101 on: Jun 08, 2005, 11:22 AM »
Quote from: Pookster
Well folks... here is the current jail count:

Lucy - In Jail
Trinity - In Jail (To be released in Episode 9)
Ray - In Jail
J'Roc - In Jail
Cyrus and Twins- In Jail???

I wonder if Ricky will get Lucy out of jail soon. :)

Lucy isn't in jail is she? I don't think she is, she almost went for bribing a officer

Cyrus and the twins should be in prison not jail be ause they got over 2 years that means their not in jail, it's prison for them

And don't for get Mr. T ... I mean Tyrone he's in jail too, with J-Roc
"I'm calling the cops then, right now, the real cops Randy. Not the crazy fake trailer park drunk fat guy crazy cops!"

Jon

« Reply #102 on: Jun 08, 2005, 02:58 PM »
julian said something about ricky's family being in jail so yea lucy proabably is in jail.

j0rdanx

« Reply #103 on: Jun 08, 2005, 04:12 PM »
Tyrone's in jail, too.

diGGity-dANk

« Reply #104 on: Jun 08, 2005, 06:05 PM »
The minute Julian said keep the money in the car we'll use it as a safe i said.

IMPOUNDED!

THe best part that i can recall off the top of my head was ricky calling trevor a scrawley little fuckin whizel LOL.
I am going to school, when I'm not drunk, or high, or getting drunk, or getting high, or passed out because I was drunk, or passed out because I was high, so like... I guess I don't go to school much.

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #105 on: Jun 08, 2005, 08:48 PM »
I absolutely LOVED Trinity

She reminds me so much of me when I was her age. I let out a big "awwww" when she grabbed Cory in a headlock in the kitchen without even saying hi :lol: I used to do that in grade school to a few guys. I had a "Kermit" too. As they were fastening their seat belts they looked so cute.

You couldn't help but say "Oh NO!" right along with Trinity when the cops came. Her voice sounded so scared. "the cops.... THE COPS! "
Run Trinity Run !!!!!!

"Suck my c*&k Trevor how 'bout that you skinny little fuckin' weasel!!"
-Ricky

"And y'know what else your wearin the same dirty clothes since you got out of jail"---WAY TO GO TREVOR !!!! YEAH BOIEEE !!!! Get 'em !!!!

Oh...I also liked how Ricky was naming off all the area towns that need hash in the Beginning. That had to be cool if he said your town eh?
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

CartThief

« Reply #106 on: Jun 08, 2005, 10:08 PM »
Okay, I retract my last statement of it being crap.  I just watched it again and paid more attention.  That was a funny episode.  The very end made me laugh as it will for most smokers.  Anyone catch Ricky lighting the wrong end of the cigarette?  Done that a few times in fits of stress...
"Once a Trailer Park Boy, Always a Trailer Park Boy..."

shake

« Reply #107 on: Jun 08, 2005, 10:12 PM »
Quote from: CartThief
Okay, I retract my last statement of it being crap.  I just watched it again and paid more attention.  That was a funny episode.  

I wish I had a dime for every post that was made like that.  You have to watch the show a few times to get it all.

CartThief

« Reply #108 on: Jun 08, 2005, 10:33 PM »
Problem being I was in a net conference for work (Yeah, Sunday...not impressed) at the same time as watching it the first time.  Just watched it a third time for laughs.
"Once a Trailer Park Boy, Always a Trailer Park Boy..."

Shitrockk

« Reply #109 on: Jun 10, 2005, 01:34 AM »
Quote from: Perini Scleroso
Does anyone else think that Ricky has gotten a bit more of an edge to him? I feel that in earlier seasons, there was almost a sweetness to his character.  He just seems a bit of a hard-on this year. Any thoughts?

I dunno, I like this season's Ricky much better than last season's, where he seemed like the biggest asshole ever (a result of being in power, no doubt). At the end of this ep. he actually seemed almost sympathetic. Poor guy.

Speculation... The season CANNOT end with Lahey in jail or the mental hospital. The last two seasons ended that way, and he has to come out on top sometime. I favor the "Lahey saves Ricky's life, thus causing Ricky to be unfortunately indebted to him" idea. After all, there can be no Lahey without Ricky, and vice versa.
"Well, a man is supposed to always be thinking about stuff about his family, and for to make himself to do things that are gonna gooder the family around, and gooder it up. And that is what is a man." -Ricky

shithead

• http://www.noisemachine.tk
« Reply #110 on: Jun 10, 2005, 12:53 PM »
my prediction is that the series will end with danny (a cameo by hulk hogan) going apeshit and shooting everyone with a machine gun, (at least anyone who doesnt want to sign on for another series)
 then he will be the new owner of the park and it will be quiet and he will never have to yell and scream again.
and the next series will be based on cyrus and his boyfriends

:roll:
drier than a dead dingos donger

shithead

• http://www.noisemachine.tk
« Reply #111 on: Jun 10, 2005, 01:14 PM »
the old shit clock is ticking

i can't wait to see what happens
drier than a dead dingos donger

Vancouver

« Reply #112 on: Jun 10, 2005, 02:41 PM »
I just love Sarah in this eppy, she totally balances out the Trailer park, eh? Sarah rocks!
TPB Fantasy Hockey League CHAMPION!!

urungus

« Reply #113 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:45 AM »
Quote from: 2StonedBirds
I think people are on to something with Laheys' "possible infatuation" with Jules. I propose the possiblity, that Lahey, continuing to up the ante on Jules getting his trailer back, might suggest that Jules has to agree to some sort of liasson with Lahey. "How bad you want your trailer back Jules, you sexy mutherfucker" :D

Mr. Lahey has already got Ricky to kiss his bare ass, maybe you're right and Julian's next.  After that I guess it would be Bubbles...

bigbenjamin

« Reply #114 on: Jun 12, 2005, 02:21 PM »
Nah, Lahey will never have a lock on anything or anybody for very long, his character is too deeply flawed. I wonder if he can even hold onto Randy 'til the end of this season. Lahey will always be a loser/

cheers

SWISH

« Reply #115 on: Jun 12, 2005, 04:31 PM »
Quote from: bigbenjamin
Nah, Lahey will never have a lock on anything or anybody for very long, his character is too deeply flawed. I wonder if he can even hold onto Randy 'til the end of this season. Lahey will always be a loser/

cheers

Looks like Randy really wants to quit drinking...but Lahey? Doubtful...I think that will be the downfall of their relationship once and for all.
MR. LAHEY I GOT SOAP IN MY EYES!

Chantal

« Reply #116 on: Jun 12, 2005, 07:14 PM »
Quote from: SWISH
Quote from: bigbenjamin

cheers

Looks like Randy really wants to quit drinking...but Lahey? Doubtful...I think that will be the downfall of their relationship once and for all.

Nooo! Gah... That would suck. A lot. I love Mr Lahey and Randy and I'd hate to see them break up. And I can't really see them apart, you know?

Shitrockk

« Reply #117 on: Jun 12, 2005, 08:18 PM »
Quote from: Chantal
Nooo! Gah... That would suck. A lot. I love Mr Lahey and Randy and I'd hate to see them break up. And I can't really see them apart, you know?

Nah, they're all crying shitwolf. I can't imagine that would happen... not for long, anyway. Their relationship has been through so much already (it's the strongest in the series), Lahey would give up liquor - for real - rather than break up with Randy. Remember, he wasn't a drunk in season 1 or much of season 2, so he could get off the booze if he wanted to badly enough.
"Well, a man is supposed to always be thinking about stuff about his family, and for to make himself to do things that are gonna gooder the family around, and gooder it up. And that is what is a man." -Ricky

moncton velvet smooth

Re: Official Season 5, Episode Eight Thread
« Reply #118 on: Oct 03, 2011, 04:25 AM »
  TPB LATE NIGHT BAKE-A-THON PARTVIII
  Who the fuck knows a Chris Deburgh song that isn't Lady in Red? Gary listens to some wussy music.
     I like how Trinity says something about the bottles to Kermit, like she's worried about officer Ted busting them for being bottle kids. :julian: :6paper: :bubs: :6paper: :ricky: :6paper:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then