Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: International Exposure  (Read 1226 times)

remlap

International Exposure
« on: Jun 03, 2005, 06:43 PM »
Im not sure if cast members post here but from what I gather by the forum topic they do.

What do any of you guy think of the show spreading beyond North America and getting international exposer.

Also I think the show would make a great stage act if you ever plan to come on tour, I know the show is slowly becoming a cult hit in the UK to, any small comedy house would sell out no doubt.

Thanks for the enjoyment.

Patrick
http://img144.echo.cx/img144/7307/rickyandjason6tf.jpg[/img]

I dont care who you are, I mean at some point your gonna do something in your life that you wish you could take it back... But guess what you f*cking cant, and once its done its done, and I guess regret in that way is a form of punishment for things you wish you never did, but you did them.

Quote Ricky "The Cart Boy" Insightfull Words.

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
International Exposure
« Reply #1 on: Jun 03, 2005, 06:49 PM »
also in Ireald i think :S... IrishDrunk would know about that but I havent seen him around in a while. :(
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

RangerF150

International Exposure
« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2005, 07:08 PM »
Thanks for the enjoyment.
Well you got that bit right !

Well you like it , and your Welsh , their is  a couple of English members here , they like it , and there's me and Paddy, rather obviously were Irish and we love it .

Point is we are a million miles away from the "culture" that is TPB's but we can all see the  beauty in it , that tells ya that  it *should* be huge over here for sure , i think  in time will be :-)

It beats Big Bother hands down !

But ,hey , don't ya think it's kinda nice to be in on something that the world ain't copped on to yet ......
Don't matter how little you know, someone out there know's even less !

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
International Exposure
« Reply #3 on: Jun 03, 2005, 07:13 PM »
yes it feels great
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Shit machine gun

International Exposure
« Reply #4 on: Jun 04, 2005, 07:24 AM »
Yeah but you may get to see some nasty breasts on BigBruv.  How about the lass with the ginormous cans on this season.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"