Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Seven Thread  (Read 31442 times)

JulianRocks

Official Season 5, Episode Seven Thread
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2005, 06:16 PM »
Sarge.... I so agree with ya hun!! Julian was lookin as hot as ever!!  =P~  :lol:  When I was watching the episode lastnight .... it seemed to end so quick! But I guess it was where I was enjoying it so much. So I know what you're sayin' Sarge. :wink:

bigbenjamin

« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2005, 06:47 PM »
Season Five, thusfar, is like an apology for some of the excesses of Season Four, and an answer to many fans' posts asking them to get back to basics. This season is vintage, first class TPB all the way  :D  :D  :D !

happy cheers!

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2005, 07:27 PM »
This season is really amazing. I like how they are back to the documentary style. Season 4 lacked that aspect majorly. Also very funny. A lot of good J-Roc scenes too.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2005, 08:53 PM »
Exactly Ben , I see this season that way too , an apology , tying to fix what was broke in season 4 . If they got a bit over the top trying to please us......big deal!
I watched it with a couple that has no cable , loves the show , but has only seen a couple of episodes. I found that I had to explain a lot more than I would have had to for an episode from a previous  season.
 It will be great to sit down and do a marathon with my video tapes at the end of the season . Will be like watching a feature length film.
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

southernbelle

« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2005, 08:54 PM »
Watched the show earlier..and I gotta say, once again, the boys have outdone themselves! Lahey's 'Winds of Shit' have Bubbles and Ricky a little 'freaked' I think. Lots of plot development, and Sarah finally has eased up on Ricky a little. A nice change. Although, I would have enjoyed seeing them fight it out!

Rebecca
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."--Deep Thoughts

Jhazon

• http://www.phoenixradio.org
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2005, 09:11 PM »
This was a great episode... best so far this year. Loved Ricky and his janitorial (big word?) abilities... throwing those garbage bags around. When the cops ask him what the kids looked like, his reply was that one had "gravy" colored hair.

Bubbles getting freaked out once again by Lahey's "shit" stories.

A real classic TPB episode.
"Shit Hawks... Shit Ropes... Shit Wolves... Shit Radio"
Check out PhoenixRadio.org

Jhazon

• http://www.phoenixradio.org
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2005, 09:13 PM »
Oh yeah...

Quote from: southernbelle
.... I gotta say, once again, the boys have outdone themselves....

Rebecca

...looking at your avatar, your hot.
"Shit Hawks... Shit Ropes... Shit Wolves... Shit Radio"
Check out PhoenixRadio.org

southernbelle

« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2005, 09:59 PM »
Hey jhazon, many thanks :wink:, but this thread is about the ep7 and the boys...and I don't want to piss off my fellow forum-ites.

Rebecca
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."--Deep Thoughts

jeremov

« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2005, 10:30 PM »
"What about Cyrus, though?" "Bubs, they're gonna be in there for three or four years, fuck those guys arright?"

Keeping in line with the show's consistent irony, I think we know what's coming. Biggest shootout in television history? Also:

"Intimidation is the key, Randy." says Lahey as he trips over the mower. "An individual who's intimidated fucks up. You know Randy, when those assholes are back in prison, I won't drink anymore." Then he downs his drink and chokes on it..?

Let's go, smokes!

« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2005, 11:07 PM »
Season 6 might just have two 'guys in the chair'?!?

:idea:

bigbenjamin

« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2005, 11:27 PM »
Ray and/or Ricky could be on the verge of death. Ricky is obviously suffering from heart failure which will almost certainly lead to a heart attack . . . and Ray is locked-up with Cyrus, Dennis and Terry - all of whom have a major hate on for Ray's son . . . you do the math . .  KARNAC did predict the loss or side-lining of one major playa. Major thang is about to happen!

oooooooo cheers!

Arlene

« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2005, 11:35 PM »
I deff. have the feeling a main character will soon be out of the picture. i mean the whole playing up Ricky's heart thing...hmm....
"I hate Disneyland, it primes our kids for Las Vegas."

"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends"

Tipsy McStagger

« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2005, 07:30 AM »
Finaly got to see this episode.  Good shit boys and once again mr.dunsworth stole the show with his excellent acting skills.  Gotta say Lahey is my 2nd fav character after Ricky !  Good shit boys and keep up the good work !!

I love when Lahey gets into Bub's head and fucks with him.  

Tip

"i ahve qit the org cuz ppl wont maid ther own bussin" - greenbasterd

seeeteee

« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2005, 07:56 AM »
I don't want to see Ricky have a heart attack.  Maybe he's just having wicked heart burn from eating nine cans of fucking ravioli.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2005, 08:02 AM »
Maybe Rick should go into rehab, get off the drugs and alcohol for a while.  Purify his body and cleanse it from the inside out.  Stick to salads instead of the 9 cans of Ravioli.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2005, 09:40 AM »
I think John D gave his best ever "drunk Lahey" performance in this episode.  He is one hell of an actor as I've seen more than a few people drunk as fuck and have NEVER seen anyone look or act SO drunk lol!  Still have to watch the ep a second time to check out some of the subatlies pointed out in the previous posts that I missed the first time around.  Thanks!

seeeteee

« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2005, 10:15 AM »
My explaination about why Bubs was sleeping in the shit mobile was that Bubbles was probably still scared about the shit winds, so he decieded to sleep in the shit mobile with Rick, (similar to when Bubbles was scared in Steve French ep.)

I think this is right.  I watched the episode again and when Julian wakes up Ricky and Bubbles after their night out, Bubbles jumps up like he was scared.  I think he went to bed scared because of the shit winds and that's why he slept in the car with Ricky.

Also, I loved when Lahey and Randy had their heads in Lucy and Sarah's trailer at the and and Lahey called Ricky the most fucked up person he's ever met, even though he's been in mental institutions.  Fucking loved that part.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2005, 12:50 PM »
Quote from: Shit machine gun
Maybe Rick should go into rehab, get off the drugs and alcohol for a while.  Purify his body and cleanse it from the inside out.  Stick to salads instead of the 9 cans of Ravioli.

he has done all of that in jail :( geuss his body isn't used to it anymore
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Chantal

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2005, 02:12 PM »
Quote from: Drunk_As_Fuck
I think John D gave his best ever "drunk Lahey" performance in this episode.  He is one hell of an actor as I've seen more than a few people drunk as fuck and have NEVER seen anyone look or act SO drunk lol!  Still have to watch the ep a second time to check out some of the subatlies pointed out in the previous posts that I missed the first time around.  Thanks!

Ditto! Loved the scene when the camera pans to Mr Lahey and Randy who have their heads stuck in the window and Mr Lahey is still rambling on about Ricky. Lol!!!

gimmeanR

« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2005, 02:52 PM »
Quote from: Arlene
I deff. have the feeling a main character will soon be out of the picture. i mean the whole playing up Ricky's heart thing...hmm....

Is Ricky destined to follow in Ray's footsteps ( or wheel tracks ) and become the guy-in-the-chair ??

Or, is he just faking the heart thingie so that he can get into the hospital
to sell hash to the nurses, patients, and doctors?

:))
My fuck does it ever get you some drunk.

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2005, 08:04 PM »
All right, near the end when Julian gives Bubbles and Ricky a couple drinks, and then leaves...does Bubbles actually fart when he and Ricky settle down to go back to sleep? It sure sounds like it but I'm not sure.

If so, we know why the episode is called The Winds of Shit.  :lol:
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Refuckulator

« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2005, 08:17 PM »
HAHAHA good one BK. I;ll have to check for that. But why was Bubbles sleeping in the car with ricky when he has a perfect shed? maybe Julian slept there that night :s

Refuckulator

« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2005, 11:15 PM »
im wondering why Ricky got Grade 10 on his jacket when he already passed grade 10. Wouldn't he get Grade 11 put on the jacket?

And why Julian said to Bubs that Cyrus and them will be in jail for 3 or 4 years when Bubs said what if Cyrus gets him (Ray)... Cyrus is still in jail at the same time Ray is so he can still get him...

any why lahey and randy where at the vactional school when Ricky came out. They didnt know he was the janitor so they had no reason to be there.

if anyone understood that...?

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2005, 11:29 PM »
And also where did Ricky get the other flash light? He was complaing that there was only one of him.. and yet he has two flash lights?
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

Refuckulator

« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2005, 11:32 PM »
Oh. I never noticed that.

But did anyone notice The piss stain on Lahey's pants when he went to give Bubbles his Shitwinds speech. Also when Ricky and Bubs were sleeping in the car did u see the cigarette in Rickys mouth. It probably took the cast a long time to get that cigarette like that.