Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 157164 times)

the beav

What are you doing right now?
« Reply #125 on: Jun 16, 2005, 05:59 PM »
Eating sunflower seeds and cruisin' the park...

Looks deserted? :lol:
I may have alzheimer's...But at least I don't have alzheimer's

http://www.marijuana.org/GraphixFolder/graphix/%2521mbox.gif[/img]

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #126 on: Jun 16, 2005, 06:05 PM »
Hey there Beav,  how goes the battle?

Oh by the way (Stickin' to the theme of the thread),  i'm trying to set up the business website and i'm playin' Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on my sega genesis system:)
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

the beav

« Reply #127 on: Jun 16, 2005, 06:09 PM »
Hey Dog, not so bad...things could always be worse.  How's things on your end?

*right now I'm responding to Ghostdog, right now, no now no n, now,no,w
I may have alzheimer's...But at least I don't have alzheimer's

http://www.marijuana.org/GraphixFolder/graphix/%2521mbox.gif[/img]

bigbenjamin

« Reply #128 on: Jun 16, 2005, 06:50 PM »
tokin', cookin supper, and settin up a dvd recorder to mate with the vcr, tv,etc.

dazed and confused :lol: cheers!

southernbelle

« Reply #129 on: Jun 16, 2005, 07:56 PM »
Sitting with southernjen at work...leaving in thirty minutes to go have a gin and tonic and blow off some steam. :drunk:

Rebecca
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."--Deep Thoughts

trailerchick

« Reply #130 on: Jun 16, 2005, 08:01 PM »
cookin dinner, bakin stuff for Church fundraiser...having a little afterwork hoot to take the hard edges off the day.

I miss going out for cocktails after work :(

bigbenjamin

« Reply #131 on: Jun 16, 2005, 08:36 PM »
Quote from: trailerchick
cookin dinner, bakin stuff for Church fundraiser...having a little afterwork hoot to take the hard edges off the day.

I miss going out for cocktails after work :(

Yeah, TC, I been missin my 15 or 20 after work rum'n cokes for the past coupla weeks . .self-impossed alcohol hiatus, just to give the old bod a rest . .
did however, after supper, have a bowl of frozen yogurt(vanilla)with a bunch of fresh berries, sliced banana, chocolate syrup and CASSIS (black current liqueur) :twisted: !

jones is doin pushups in the parkin lot cheers!

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #132 on: Jun 16, 2005, 08:39 PM »
Just got back from a client's job site.  About to order a pizza an crack into a MGD or two.  Thinkin' about watching Goodfellows - I'm in that kinda mood lol!.  No work for me tomorrow so it's long weekend time - weeeeeeeee!

CartThief

« Reply #133 on: Jun 16, 2005, 09:46 PM »
Goodfellas?  DeNiro is one of my favorite actors...That movie is an all time classic.

Just got home...gonna make me a Lahey sized drink and pass out watching CSI I think...
"Once a Trailer Park Boy, Always a Trailer Park Boy..."

beachmonkey

« Reply #134 on: Jun 17, 2005, 04:52 AM »
my honey and i like to go exploring WA area for new fishing honey pots....rules are making it friggin rediculous now to figure out if you can fish or not....we're exited about the new rods and reels we got....we went down and picked out some new tackle and we're set to kill some fish....we drove for miles along hwy101...checking the rule book on 101 rivers...and we find this nice area on sol duc river...a campgroung no one was fishing or camping on....so we park near  the river ..a day only use picknick table...near the river ...and we're gearing up our rooster tails to get some fish....this car commes along ..once ..then twice...then they park...i'm messing with my reel and i hear foot steps strongly trotting up to us....and this guy says rudley....are you guys going to park here!!!.....well yes this is a small area and we have to park somwhere?...he says....well i've got a trailer i'm bringing to here...and we asked well do you have reservations or something....and the guy gets mad and says...no there's no reservations here...OKAY?...and i'm lookin at the spot we're in ...it's muddy as hell...at right next to us is a concrete pad no mud....and i say to the guy what about right next to us there's a cleaner area for camping we've been driving for miles to find a good fishing area....and he says so are you going to park here?....and i say...That all depends...can you go Fuck yourself.
Cause when the right hook comes out, crazy mother fuckers like you get knocked out!

TheSamsquantch

« Reply #135 on: Jun 17, 2005, 05:08 AM »
Right now, I'm still at work, waiting to get out of here. The morning news is on TV and I'm typing on this forum and checking out items on ebay. I posted my very first item for sale on ebay today!
"Hello, my name is Hampton, and this is my daughter Tanya. May we have a moment of you time, to have a word with you about the Lord ... and this everlasting gift of love we have to offer for only $59.99?"

beachmonkey

« Reply #136 on: Jun 17, 2005, 05:09 AM »
P.S. got myself a nice konakee...gonna cook him up tommorrow with artichoke.....whee hoo....i gotta say those damn elwah indians caught a 140,000 salmon last month...i'm gonna get my share when i can...going to catch the hallibut tommorrow....off salt water beach....seoson ends monday....wholy shit i sound backwoods or what....my family is  from newark N.J. ...but you gotta love washington man...and Canada....how do you like me now hamburgler????
Cause when the right hook comes out, crazy mother fuckers like you get knocked out!

Dirty Dancin

« Reply #137 on: Jun 17, 2005, 03:04 PM »
I'm at the office attempting to work but this damn forum is just so tempting. Ah, fuck it...it's Friday.  Happy weekend, everybody!

:drunk:
"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous."

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #138 on: Jun 17, 2005, 04:35 PM »
Just got back for a client meeting from hell.  Need to make me a huge fucking drink, throw some form of dead animial on the bbq and repeat making the huge fucking drinks several times until I can make drinks no more.  Happy weekend everyone.  Oh yeah - before I start drinking my face off I have to go out and get a fathers day card and a fathers day gift - don' forget Sunday is Fathers Day.  Good thing I replied to this thread or I might have forgotten  :oops: .

beachmonkey

« Reply #139 on: Jun 18, 2005, 03:21 AM »
happy fadder's day mafuckers.....i'm going after the big halibut tommorrow.....caught a green ling today and while i was realin him in a great big ling cod followed my fish up and bit right into him...that sonofagun held on until i got him to the surface....my catch was 21 inches...and the ling cod was maybey 4ft....he let go but left teeth marks in my catch....couldn't beat that act so came back home to clean about 5 green ling.....i'm gonna get me some live green ling tommorrow and catch me one big mafucker halibut...

PEACE!!!

one over zelliouse fisher

beachmonkey

« Reply #140 on: Jun 18, 2005, 03:35 AM »
here's the greenling and the ling cod that tried to get my catch

[attachment deleted by admin]

beachmonkey

« Reply #141 on: Jun 18, 2005, 03:36 AM »
ling cod

[attachment deleted by admin]

bajjer

• Location: Hidin' in the [TALL] Shit Grass, < 1 hour from Sunnyvale!
« Reply #142 on: Jun 20, 2005, 09:17 PM »
Laundry.

Cheers,
"Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research."
--Anonymous
http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~rabielmo/personal/quotes.html
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html
Copyright: Kevin Harris 1995 (may be freely distributed with this acknowledgement)

bigbenjamin

« Reply #143 on: Jun 22, 2005, 12:11 AM »
watchin Reel to Real on rogers cable access, #10 in the Toronto area - they are about to have a chat with the Boys about the movie - NOW - in real time! check it out.

hurry cheers!

TheSamsquantch

« Reply #144 on: Jun 22, 2005, 12:16 AM »
Record it, encode it and share it on line!!! Some of us have absolutly NO way to watch stuff like that.

---

Right now at work, I'm posting in 5 forums, surfing the web, sitting in my empty chat room, eating a peanut butter Twix, drinking a Pibb Xtra, and listening to my coworker play XMen on PS2.
"Hello, my name is Hampton, and this is my daughter Tanya. May we have a moment of you time, to have a word with you about the Lord ... and this everlasting gift of love we have to offer for only $59.99?"

bigbenjamin

« Reply #145 on: Jun 22, 2005, 12:30 AM »
Sorry Sam, the interview(s) was only 5 or 6 minutes long,
and I wasn't set up to do anything but watch. I can tell you that there was one conversation with the Boys, and one chat with Ivan Reitman (producer) and Mike Clattenburg. The Boys stayed totally in character, per usual, and said they start filming the movie on June 27th. They hoped there would be better food on the movie set than what they get making the TV series.
Reitman did most of the talking - Mike just listened mostly. Reitman said he is giving the project a relatively small budget because he wants it to keep the rough, mockumentary feel of the original. Nothing really new or exciting was talked about.
Reitman said he was attracted to the project because of the original characters, their unique little world full of love and friendship.
If the thing is rebroadcast I'll try to tape it.

late night cheers!

TheSamsquantch

« Reply #146 on: Jun 22, 2005, 01:08 AM »
I just realized ... Since TPB is relativly unknown here in the U.S. ... the TPB movie MAY NOT PLAY ini theater here!!!!!

I may have to drive to Canada to see a movie ... which is ... pretty pathetic. LOL :)

Maybe we should have a meeting of the members of this forum in Halifax for opening night of the movie at a theater! LOL

Wow ... scheduling vacation to go to another country for a movie...

:shock:  

Cliff

bigbenjamin

« Reply #147 on: Jun 22, 2005, 01:42 AM »
An edumakated guess: The TPB Movie will open narrow, at first, in the U.S., and if the Movie does reasonably well in New York, L.A., etc., then it will open wide.
Might never reach Virginia, though :cry: !

If you really do come to Canada, and yr in Toronto, maybe we can do a little grillin and chillin together :D !

i'm ready for my close-up cheers!

Drunk Bastard

« Reply #148 on: Jun 22, 2005, 03:08 AM »
I am awake because I have bad stuff in my throat.  (Heart - burn?)  And I am vomiting.

So I am on trailerparkboys.org writting until the problemes of pregancy disappear and I can return to sleep.

TheSamsquantch

« Reply #149 on: Jun 22, 2005, 04:02 AM »
Oh the joys of hormonal imblanaces... LOL
Hope ya feel better soon.