Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 157357 times)

Drunk_As_Fuck

What are you doing right now?
« Reply #100 on: Jun 09, 2005, 07:42 PM »
Just got back from the gym.  Time for a few Jack and coke's on the balcony :).  I love this hot weather :).

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #101 on: Jun 10, 2005, 07:26 PM »
Eating a bowl of mixed cereal while resting my voice. I am in the middle of a marathon reading session with my boys. We are trying to finish the last 2 Harry Potter  books before the next one is released. Just read 4 chapters , with 2 left in The Goblet Of Fire. Then we can get on with book 5! ( We usually read only one chapter a day , at bedtime)
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

TheSamsquantch

« Reply #102 on: Jun 10, 2005, 10:06 PM »
Got to work a little early tonight; traffic was good. It only took an hour and 10 mins to get here tonight, so I was 20 minutes early.

So ... start work @ 10:40pm and I'll try to get to sleep by 12:30 or 1am, then if I can, sleep until about 6am, and get off work by 7am.

LOL

Right now, I'm reading and posting on 5 forums. :)

Cliff
"Hello, my name is Hampton, and this is my daughter Tanya. May we have a moment of you time, to have a word with you about the Lord ... and this everlasting gift of love we have to offer for only $59.99?"

hunnerbun

« Reply #103 on: Jun 10, 2005, 10:57 PM »
goin' to bed...Just came in from watering the garden...
nighty night orgsters... :sleepykitty:
My God...what a drunk horror show!

TheSamsquantch

« Reply #104 on: Jun 11, 2005, 02:42 AM »
watering the garden...

Ohhh ... so THAT's what you call it ....
*nudge nudge wink wink*

LOL
"Hello, my name is Hampton, and this is my daughter Tanya. May we have a moment of you time, to have a word with you about the Lord ... and this everlasting gift of love we have to offer for only $59.99?"

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #105 on: Jun 11, 2005, 07:00 AM »
just got up ... huge hangover.  Don't know how Ricky can do this all the time .... and I didn't even sleep in a car - I don't think!

southernbelle

« Reply #106 on: Jun 11, 2005, 03:39 PM »
Quote from: Drunk_As_Fuck
just got up ... huge hangover.  Don't know how Ricky can do this all the time .... and I didn't even sleep in a car - I don't think!

Same here. Went to a bar last night to hear the Puerto Rican Rum Drunks. (Not Puerto Rican, but they are drunks, but off mostly Jaegermiester...they play lots of Zeppelin, the Who,, the Doors, they even managed some Beatles last night). Great show, great time, but not doing so great today. I drank rum the entire night, my fuck I wish I had Julian's tolerance for it. So now I am slumped over my desk at work, watching people set up for a wedding reception, hoping to god my ibuprofen kicks in soon.

Oh, and Southernjen, fuck off with the darts.

Rebecca
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."--Deep Thoughts

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #107 on: Jun 11, 2005, 07:04 PM »
Well..... I'm still on the couch - haven't done much since this morning.  The advils I took did jack shit and I feel like crap.  I think I've learned the secret of Ricky's life: stay drunk and stoned ALL THE TIME - that way you don't have to deal with this hangover shit.

BTW - right now I am proped up on the couch with the laptop reading e-mails from whining clients.  I think I'm about to him the Jack again ;).

southernjen

« Reply #108 on: Jun 11, 2005, 07:42 PM »
Quote from: southernbelle

Oh, and Southernjen, fuck off with the darts.

Rebecca

what in the fuck are you talking about?? i rocked out with some darts last night!
"I'll give you a topic: peanut butter. It's neither peanut, nor butter. Discuss."-Linda Richmond

shake

« Reply #109 on: Jun 11, 2005, 08:44 PM »
Yeah I was hungover today as well.  Just had my first drink, I’m going out tonight to see some band, I don’t know who, but some people I know will be there.  My ride is coming in 15 minutes.  

Reminds of the song “The Drinker” by the great Matt Minglewood from Cape Breton.

“I think I’ll get up and get me a cold, cold beer, get my ass on out of here, go downtown and do it all over again”

shake

« Reply #110 on: Jun 11, 2005, 11:52 PM »
Well I'm back.  The band was ok but the crowd wanted to leave.  We went down to the Market, it was pretty busy.  Lineups everywhere...we hung around for a bit, but it is just too fucking hot!  I'm crazy from the heat!

bigbenjamin

« Reply #111 on: Jun 12, 2005, 12:07 AM »
Am now just finished watching "The Aviator" -but had to watch the last few minutes on my computer because the DVD player in the livingroom has gone fucky-wucky  -  anyway, the movie was long and predictable . . the biographies of insane American industrialists do not generally interest me, but it was a good turn for the very uneven DiCaprio.

Did a lot of biking today in 40+ humidex weather . . went to Saint Lawrence Market, then the Distillery District (small Blues fest) and finally Cherry Beach and thence home. Feeling a wee bit tired . .

Twas a good day for the race!

Late night cheers :D !

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #112 on: Jun 12, 2005, 02:48 AM »
Watching SNL rerun with my lovely wife, Smoking a really large joint :6paper:  ,Drinking Dr Pepper  :guinness: ,and eating Zesty Mordant chips  =P~    (they actually taste way too strong for me , but my wife loves them)
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

bajjer

• Location: Hidin' in the [TALL] Shit Grass, < 1 hour from Sunnyvale!
« Reply #113 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:09 AM »
Dishes; laundry; readin' yesterday's newspaper;
and gettin' ready to tape/watch the Montreal Grand Prix (F1). The pre-race coverage begins in 50 minutes!

Cheers,
"Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research."
--Anonymous
http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~rabielmo/personal/quotes.html
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html
Copyright: Kevin Harris 1995 (may be freely distributed with this acknowledgement)

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #114 on: Jun 12, 2005, 10:58 AM »
Just got up.  Checking e-mail and forums.  Went out last night - hit a couple of catio's with some friends.  Yet another hangover to deal with.  I REALLY have to do what Ricky does and just STAY baked and drunk - that way ya never feel like crap.  Two hangovers in one weekend - don't know the last time that happened to me.  Lucky me .......

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #115 on: Jun 12, 2005, 11:27 AM »
Quote from: bigbenjamin
Did a lot of biking today in 40+ humidex weather . . went to Saint Lawrence Market, then the Distillery District (small Blues fest) and finally Cherry Beach and thence home. Feeling a wee bit tired . .!

I guess I wasn't alone in pushing the bod to the limits yesterday :) Hiked 10 miles in the Desert as you were pedaling beautiful TO. Cherry Beach ? Isn't that where the two cops always hung out in "Kids in the Hall"? :lol:

Oatmeal for breakfast, Enjoying vacation, thinking about what I'm gonna pack today for my week long trip to Oregon this week. By the sea......By the beautiful sea in Tillamook. But the best part?........The huge Tillamook CHEESE FACTORY. It's like Willy Wonka to me !!!! ***Can faintly hear Julian Rocks go "oh god" :roll: **** :lol:
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

bigbenjamin

« Reply #116 on: Jun 12, 2005, 04:24 PM »
Quote from: SgtMeowsteen
Quote from: bigbenjamin
Did a lot of biking today in 40+ humidex weather . . went to Saint Lawrence Market, then the Distillery District (small Blues fest) and finally Cherry Beach and thence home. Feeling a wee bit tired . .!

I guess I wasn't alone in pushing the bod to the limits yesterday :) Hiked 10 miles in the Desert as you were pedaling beautiful TO. Cherry Beach ? Isn't that where the two cops always hung out in "Kids in the Hall"? :lol:

Good on you, Sarge - we gotta get in shape! As regards Cherry Beach, it is a lovely spot south of the Port Authority - big sandy beach with lots of wind surfing, picnic and dogs and kids, but it became infamous during an investigation of the corrupt 51 Division cop-shop - they used to take prisoners down to the beach at night and beat the shit out of them.
(Recently that cop-shop was demolished and a new one, all pretty and high-tech was built right into a big abandoned warehouse.)

Now I'm cooking supper and entertaining my daughter, grandaughter and a couple of 18-year-old girls from Korea. All of which and whom I really enjoy.

contented cheers :D !

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #117 on: Jun 12, 2005, 04:56 PM »
Just got back from the gym.  All I can say is that if I keep this shit up Ricky isn't the only one who is headed for a heart attack!  Just about to make some dinner - bbq'd something - burgers perhaps :).  Then, a couple of pops in prep for show @ 9 pm.

the beav

« Reply #118 on: Jun 14, 2005, 07:55 PM »
What am I doing right now....?   Oh, just checking in on the place I used to visit on a daily basis.   I'm not avoiding anybody...just really freakin' tired after working 10 hrs a day.   I check in quite a bit...don't have the energy to type out long responses to the many new topics out there.

Just checking in on my many friends on here...hello to you all.  I hope all is good. :)

Now I'm hitting submit......
I may have alzheimer's...But at least I don't have alzheimer's

http://www.marijuana.org/GraphixFolder/graphix/%2521mbox.gif[/img]

Canuckguy

« Reply #119 on: Jun 14, 2005, 08:10 PM »
Hey beav good to see ya bro :cheers:

don't work too hard or they will expect too much from ya :D

Im smokin a J and watching a Simpsons right now on tv.

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
what am I doing right now you ask
« Reply #120 on: Jun 14, 2005, 10:47 PM »
well just sitting here in front of the boob tube watching a Seattle Mariners Baseball game  8)  But I just got good news. My Canadian friend just burned episodes 6-9 of TPB and the Trailer Park Boys B&W pilot movie   :D  They were put in the mail yesterday so now I might just get my real "Army" tent and set it up next to my mailbox. I will be all caught up by the end of the week.  :D  :shock:

QAFgurl

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/stace1020/
« Reply #121 on: Jun 14, 2005, 11:14 PM »
Listening to music and surfing the org and my QAF board :)
Avoid the mourning after, don't drink and drive

Dirty Dancin

« Reply #122 on: Jun 15, 2005, 09:58 AM »
Eating Raisin Bran Crunch, drinking coffee & surfin' the net.  :coffee:
"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous."

southernjen

« Reply #123 on: Jun 15, 2005, 10:04 AM »
just got out of the shower...resuming the job search here shortly...oh the joys of being unemployed!

edited to say that this was my 100th post...it's not exactly 1000...but i'm still proud of it!
"I'll give you a topic: peanut butter. It's neither peanut, nor butter. Discuss."-Linda Richmond

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #124 on: Jun 15, 2005, 11:57 AM »
Just finished work for the day - t'was a tough four hours.  Damn clients - they actually want me to WORK lol!  Just about to make a salad and then off to the gym to hit the teadmill.  Can't wait until the gym in my buidling is actually finished so I have less of an excuse to bail on the fitness thing!