Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Worst Movie  (Read 31047 times)

Saucy Bastard

Worst Movie
« Reply #50 on: Jul 29, 2005, 03:23 PM »
Starsky and Hutch! Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson have teamed up before and been mildly entertaining , but this one was a STINKER!!
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

TheSamsquantch

Worst Movie
« Reply #51 on: Jul 29, 2005, 10:27 PM »
Quote from: DavidB_Bubbles
Plan 9 from Outer Space

I am SO glad you mentioned Plan 9. That movie won the Golden Turkey Award.

What was it about?
Vampires?
Alines?
Zombies?
They don't even know!
The star of the movie died during production so Bella Lugosi played the rest of the part while running around holding his cape over his face. Now remember, Bella Lugosi was noticably taller and had broader shoulders than the orrigional star, so while watching, the main charracter just changed in mid scene!

Killer Tomatoes was pretty bad, too, but that was more funny.

Now, a movie that I *ABSOLUTLY HATE* is E.T.
When my niece was little, 3 or 4 yrs old (she lived with us to help my sister), she watched that on repeat all day, ever day for months until the tape wore out. After 6 or 7 months, I took the tape and smashed it.  :twisted:
After that, her daily repeating movie was Harry and the Hendersons, which I still don't mind watching.

It was because of those daily watchings of E.T. that even to this day, I can not stand any movie that Drew Barrymore is in.
"Hello, my name is Hampton, and this is my daughter Tanya. May we have a moment of you time, to have a word with you about the Lord ... and this everlasting gift of love we have to offer for only $59.99?"

Naughty Laura Ingalls

Worst Movie
« Reply #52 on: Aug 01, 2005, 06:42 PM »
Ok, I just saw another doozie last night. We rented Slaughter House Massacre. The abosolute worst stinker ever!

I had to edit this to include FEARDOTCOM. Don't they make any fuckin' good horror movies anymore. Think I'll stick to the classics for now on.
Mr. Lahey: Who in this park, or even in the whole world, doesn't have problems? Who doesn't have a drink too many times once in a while and maybe even winds up passed out in their own driveway, pissing themselves? Who doesn't drink too much sometimes or who doesn't have a puff from time to time? And who doesn't have problems with the people they love? This is our home. This is our community.

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Worst Movie
« Reply #53 on: Aug 03, 2005, 12:21 AM »
Yeah TheSamsquantch, I do not know what Plan 9 From Outer Space is about either. For another Ed Wood stinker check out The Violent Years. Ed Wood did not direct but he did write the movie from what I understand. It has a moral message about what goes wrong with young women wearing very tight sweaters who have to much time on their hands. Well dress up like MEN (Ed Wood how ironic) and rob gas stations. Then they come upon a couple in the local lovers lane. Take some of the girls clothing. Take the man into the shrubbery after making suggestive comments. Oh yes then the plot desends into vandalism, a police shoot out, a waaaaaaaay too long, dull, monotone and boring speach by a judge. Oh yeah it all has something to do with communism  :shock: there are other plot points but it is all a bit hard to follow. So watch the movie and judge for yourself.  :)

Djet3k

• My Myspace
Re: Worst Movie
« Reply #54 on: Aug 04, 2005, 07:19 AM »
Quote from: Jonnyboy
What is your least favorite movie you have seen. Maybe you just watched it this evening, or years ago.

AVP (Aliens Versus Predator) The movie was the worst comic book remake (Worse then the origional Punisher) and Alien sequel. It is a shame cause it had so much oppertunity, but instead it just plowed through the story.

Jonny

I havent watched it yet out of fear that it will ruin the other movies in the series :(

altough alien 4 was a bit crap too.

Sigh i really cant find myself in those new cgi crap action flicks, lately get my action kick from shows like the shield, sopranos, rough brutal realistic action :)

and ofc The devils reject now ;) that i did enjoy ! aint no cgi fest either
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Djet3k

• My Myspace
Worst Movie
« Reply #55 on: Aug 04, 2005, 07:22 AM »
Quote from: Naughty Laura Ingalls
Ok, I just saw another doozie last night. We rented Slaughter House Massacre. The abosolute worst stinker ever!

I had to edit this to include FEARDOTCOM. Don't they make any fuckin' good horror movies anymore. Think I'll stick to the classics for now on.

yes they do!

check Rob Zombies"House of a 1000 corpses" and now the sequel "The Devils Rejects" :) allt the others are crap teener slash horrors or remakes from recent azian horror flicks where the original is better.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

Jonnyboy

• Trailer Park Boys
Worst Movie
« Reply #56 on: Aug 04, 2005, 10:12 PM »

A few good horror movies.
- Scream I & II
- I know what you did last summer (I had no idea the origional book was written so long ago. I found a copy dated from 1973)
- The Ring (I haven't seen the second one yet but I hear its even better)
- Secret Window (Of course Depp made it good)

Worth Mentioning:
- Jeppers Creepers 2, a very wierd horror movie, but it was still entertaining
- Scream III (Wasn't as good as the first 2)
- I still know what you did last summer (Not as ggod as #1)

I know there are more, I will have to think about it for a while.

Jonny

Djet3k

• My Myspace
Worst Movie
« Reply #57 on: Aug 05, 2005, 02:56 AM »

- Scream I & II
- I know what you did last summer (I had no idea the origional book was written so long ago. I found a copy dated from 1973)

Worth Mentioning:

Jonny

Hey Johhny Each his own taste but in my eyes thats the same old bullshit teener slash horrors.

Deffenetly not to compare with rob zombie horrors.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
Worst Movie
« Reply #58 on: Aug 05, 2005, 03:04 AM »
Quote from: RumNCoke
Star Wars: Episode I
Star Wars: Episode II
Star Wars: Episode III

(Most of this was posted earlier in another thread.) I'll start off by saying that I enjoyed Episode III more than Episodes I and II, but that isn't saying much. Over all I believe Episodes I,II and III have done more harm than good to the franchise. The only benefit is that now the battle between Vader and Obi-Wan in Episode IV has more meaning, and that's it. What does Lucas have to show for the newest movies? Excessive CGI, meti-clorins, immaculate conception, and acting and writing so bad that I cringed into a human pretzel (especially the scenes with Natalie and Hayden). The sad part is that most of the cast members aren't bad actors, they just become bad actors under Lucas' wing. However this is a mute point since Lucas already has my money. But he's not going to get my praise for movies that, in reality, aren't very good. Some may say I'm taking the movies too seriously, but believe me I'm not. Just because it's Star Wars doesn't mean it has to be campy and insulting. When I go to see a movie I expect it to be well written and well acted, despite the genre (i.e. Batman Begins - now that was great). Why should we expect less from Star Wars?

hear hear!

I also get anoyed by the new versions of the old movies i just bought.
HE just filled the screen with all kind of unnesescary cgi crap! Like a 5 year old kid was retouching it :( Really insane and retarded imo .

Example:

theres a scene where han solo meets 5 stormtroopers in the dead star(patrole) and start running. If we now look at the reworked version we see in the background 500 stormtroopers and 300 captains in the back on a deck..

He even ruined the old ones imo :( ITs such a shame! the cgi crap falls out like a turd in a pot of gold :(

Naughty Laura Ingalls

Worst Movie
« Reply #59 on: Aug 05, 2005, 12:07 PM »
Quote from: Djet3k

- Scream I & II

Worth Mentioning:

Jonny

Hey Johhny Each his own taste but in my eyes thats the same old bullshit teener slash horrors.

Deffenetly not to compare with rob zombie horrors.

Thanks for that Jonny, you're my kinda peeps. Keep em' coming!
Mr. Lahey: Who in this park, or even in the whole world, doesn't have problems? Who doesn't have a drink too many times once in a while and maybe even winds up passed out in their own driveway, pissing themselves? Who doesn't drink too much sometimes or who doesn't have a puff from time to time? And who doesn't have problems with the people they love? This is our home. This is our community.

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Worst Movie
« Reply #60 on: Aug 09, 2005, 11:25 PM »
Ok there Naughty Laura Ingalls, here is another Zombie movie for you, that is so bad it good. It's called Shock Waves which is about a bunch of German U-boat sailors. Their U-boat was sunk somewhere off a remote Pacific Island enroute a secret mission to Japan. Enter an aging SS Commander (Peter Cushing) who had been in charge of a crew of zombies. He is on this Island to awaken them after 35 years. Of course a shipwrecked yachting party comes along with The Captain (John Carradine)  Rose (Brooke Adams) and her fellow yacht-mates. You can just guess what happens next. Just alot of invincible Nazi Zombie fun.  :lol:

Naughty Laura Ingalls

Worst Movie
« Reply #61 on: Aug 15, 2005, 05:53 PM »
Quote from: DavidB_Bubbles
Ok there Naughty Laura Ingalls, here is another Zombie movie for you, that is so bad it good. It's called Shock Waves which is about a bunch of German U-boat sailors. Their U-boat was sunk somewhere off a remote Pacific Island enroute a secret mission to Japan. Enter an aging SS Commander (Peter Cushing) who had been in charge of a crew of zombies. He is on this Island to awaken them after 35 years. Of course a shipwrecked yachting party comes along with The Captain (John Carradine)  Rose (Brooke Adams) and her fellow yacht-mates. You can just guess what happens next. Just alot of invincible Nazi Zombie fun.  :lol:

Nazi zombies? Cool.  8) I am so going to find this flick. Thanks DavidB_Bubbles. You know exactly what i'm looking for.

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #62 on: Dec 17, 2005, 11:26 AM »
OPEN WATER.. was byfar the worst movie ever made.
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
« Reply #63 on: Dec 17, 2005, 12:19 PM »

Yes it was horrible. What's the deal with that ending???? How could they have possible told that story (based on a true one) with that ending?
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #64 on: Dec 17, 2005, 12:48 PM »

Yes it was horrible. What's the deal with that ending???? How could they have possible told that story (based on a true one) with that ending?

Yeah I know, i mean come on.. you know what I think... I think they got murdered and thrown into the water.. and the people on the boat where aslo behind it, so they all came up with that story.. it is the only logical explanation in my point of view.
~Inflatable Elvis~

------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

Cappy

« Reply #65 on: Dec 17, 2005, 01:14 PM »

Yeah I know, i mean come on.. you know what I think... I think they got murdered and thrown into the water.. and the people on the boat where aslo behind it, so they all came up with that story.. it is the only logical explanation in my point of view.

I think Jacques Cousteau did it. He's not really dead, just in hiding. Those divers happened upon his secret lair and he had to take them out with his robotic sharks....with lasers on their heads.

Inflatable Elvis

« Reply #66 on: Dec 17, 2005, 01:31 PM »
Quote from: Captain Shittastic
with lasers on their heads.

Don't you mean with friggin' laser beams attached to their heads?
~Inflatable Elvis~

------------------------

Cappy

« Reply #67 on: Dec 18, 2005, 09:08 AM »
Quote from: Captain Shittastic
with lasers on their heads.

Don't you mean with friggin' laser beams attached to their heads?

ya that, lol.

sl4y3rk1ng

« Reply #68 on: Dec 18, 2005, 08:27 PM »
i have to say the stupids.that was pretty bad and seeing it on the tv listings reminded me

RickysBrother

« Reply #69 on: Dec 19, 2005, 03:34 AM »
Goin Overboard
It was Adam Sandlers first movie.  I saw it in the bargain bin at Walmart for liek 4 bucks.  I bought it thinkign hey if Adam Sandler is in it, it must be alright.  I have tried to watch it 3 or 4 times.  Each time after about 15 minutes or so I lose interest.  it is terrible.  I cant believe i own it. 

diesel69

« Reply #70 on: Dec 19, 2005, 04:38 AM »
CLUB DREAD  :shock: :shock:
DEATH IS A LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT!

EvilTwin

« Reply #71 on: Dec 19, 2005, 02:02 PM »
Stealth  :(

I had to sit through this bomb back in the US, good thing I was getting paid to watch it.  8)  :lol:

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #72 on: Dec 20, 2005, 02:08 AM »

I had to sit through this bomb back in the US, good thing I was getting paid to watch it.  8)  :lol:

ha that looked like utter crap indeed!!!

War of the worlds remake was equally good imo

Ole Dirty

« Reply #73 on: Dec 20, 2005, 08:16 AM »

I saw a flash of Jessica Biel in a bikini...I went with the assumption that was probably the only good part in that entire movie.
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

KarateCollie

« Reply #74 on: Dec 20, 2005, 08:26 AM »
"Groundhog Day", that was pretty bad and "The Grudge" was really disappointing.
KarateCollie