Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Worst Movie  (Read 31100 times)

Shitrockk

Worst Movie
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2005, 10:08 PM »
Quote from: Ghostdog
Quote from: nomesayin
No one will agree with this but I actually fell asleep during the Matrix, in the movie theater.  Missed the middle to end of it, really did try and stay awake.  Just not my thing I guess.

I also never got into the whole Matrix thing. I tried to watch the first one but just couldn't get into it,  which is surprising because I'm really into the whole Sci-Fi genre.

And count me in too. Between the faux-philosophy and Keanu's acting... not one of my favorite movies.
"Well, a man is supposed to always be thinking about stuff about his family, and for to make himself to do things that are gonna gooder the family around, and gooder it up. And that is what is a man." -Ricky

FunkyZebra

Worst Movie
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2005, 10:28 PM »
Quote from: Canuckguy
Pat! the movie.

I agree 1000% all I remember during that movie was falling asleep twice then turning it off and going to sleep
"I'm calling the cops then, right now, the real cops Randy. Not the crazy fake trailer park drunk fat guy crazy cops!"

nomesayin

Worst Movie
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2005, 06:58 AM »
Quote from: Shitrockk
No one will agree with this but I actually fell asleep during the Matrix, in the movie theater.  Missed the middle to end of it, really did try and stay awake.  Just not my thing I guess.

I also never got into the whole Matrix thing. I tried to watch the first one but just couldn't get into it,  which is surprising because I'm really into the whole Sci-Fi genre.

And count me in too. Between the faux-philosophy and Keanu's acting... not one of my favorite movies.

WOW!  I expected to get flamed for my post.  Nice to see I am not the only one.
Ricky, member I told you about thinking about each word before you say it?  One of those words isn't real...

Ole Dirty

Worst Movie
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2005, 08:56 AM »
Just about every movie by Jean Claude Van Damme...I liked Bloodsport when I was a kid, but even then I knew it was cheesey...I went to see Maximum Risk in theatres, fell asleep after the first 20 mins, my buddies woke me up long enough to see Natasha Heinstridge's titties, then I fell asleep again..Apparently people complained of the snoring, they thought it was someone fooling around, but it really was me...snoring while the movie was playing...
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

J to the R-O-C

• my myspace page
Worst Movie
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2005, 07:01 PM »
Quote from: Canuckguy
Pat! the movie.

Quote from: FunkyZebra
I agree 1000%

you guys take that back.  any movie that has Ween in it is automatically disqualified from being the Worst Movie ever.
"Anybody who wants religion is welcome to it as far as I'm concerned, I support your right to enjoy it. However, I would appreciate it if you exhibited more respect for the rights of those people who do not wish to share your dogma, rapture or necrodestination." - Frank Zappa

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Worst Movie
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2005, 07:11 PM »
Quote from: the beav
I'd have to say what BottleKid said a few posts ago to Twas......If The Grudge is the worst movie you've ever seen..........then you haven't seen many movies.

It was kind of cheesy, but I've sat comatose through a lot worse.

've seen many movies but i didnt understand the plot of this and what they were doing. It had some good freaky scenes but i didnt find it as scary as i thought i would.

What i really didnt like was how it didnt actually show the little boy doing the cat noise like it does in the commercial. that feaked me out hardcore.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Worst Movie
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2005, 07:12 PM »
Quote from: Shitrockk

WOW!  I expected to get flamed for my post.  Nice to see I am not the only one.

I actaully love the Matrix movies
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Worst Movie
« Reply #32 on: Jul 17, 2005, 11:57 PM »
Worst Movies of all time. Well I have seen a few since I am a fan of really bad stupid movies. Such as the atomic mutation moves in the 1950's with  big dumb rubber monsters  :lol:  I am also a fan of the Comdey Central then later SCI-FI Channel show Mystery Science Theater 3000 or MS3TK. So my worst movie of all time is Manos: The Hands of Fate. Other horrible movies include EEGAH! Plan 9 from Outer Space,  The Killer Shrews and Attack of the Giant Leeches. This list can go on forever really. So I will stop now as I am having flashbacks of these movies and I feel a big SHUDDER coming on  :lol:  :lol:

Jonnyboy

• Trailer Park Boys
Worst Movie
« Reply #33 on: Jul 18, 2005, 12:53 AM »
Quote from: DavidB_Bubbles
Worst Movies of all time. Well I have seen a few since I am a fan of really bad stupid movies. Such as the atomic mutation moves in the 1950's with  big dumb rubber monsters  :lol:  I am also a fan of the Comdey Central then later SCI-FI Channel show Mystery Science Theater 3000 or MS3TK. So my worst movie of all time is Manos: The Hands of Fate. Other horrible movies include EEGAH! Plan 9 from Outer Space,  The Killer Shrews and Attack of the Giant Leeches. This list can go on forever really. So I will stop now as I am having flashbacks of these movies and I feel a big SHUDDER coming on  :lol:  :lol:

You can add Squirm to that one (I think it is spelled right). First saw it when I was knee high to a grasshopper. I remember something about the lightning striking the ground where a bunch of worms were, causing them to mutate. Eventualy they found thier way into fish bait. Then burrowed thier way through peoples skin, turning them into Phsycotic killers eventually taking over theis small town. When you killed one of them thier bodies were full of worms....

Gotta love the old B Movies, as bad as they were they were still pretty entertaining, and funny.

Jonny

Tallulah

• Seams Like Reality
Worst Movie
« Reply #34 on: Jul 18, 2005, 01:11 AM »
have I told you yet that I love you (don't make me get Mystie eyed, I've been part of the digital archive project for years and am close to having every movie they did even the public access ones!)....

I nominate "Tammy and the Teenage T-Rex".  Or "Zapped".  I can't quite decide.  IMDB  them and judge for yourself, is it worse to see Scott Baio whisk off girls shirts with his telekenisis, or to watch a glam metal hussy flirt with a giant dinosaur puppet and end the movie by doing a striptease for a brain in a pan?  And how can I leave out Bill Mahyr and Adrienne Barbeaux's worst ever moment;
"CANNIBAL WOMEN IN THE AVACADO JUNGLE OF DEATH"....

CartThief

Worst Movie
« Reply #35 on: Jul 18, 2005, 01:15 AM »
Quote from: the beav
Mullholland Drive...or something like that........Oh ya, and OPEN WATER

re-----fuckin----tarded!!!

Open Water had great potential to be a great movie.  After the movie (which felt like about 5 hours) MY skin was wrinkly and water logged.  I was hoping the shark would have killed me about half way through...

Jumped the Shark before the opening credits...No pun intended
"Once a Trailer Park Boy, Always a Trailer Park Boy..."

Dirty Dancin

Worst Movie
« Reply #36 on: Jul 18, 2005, 09:52 AM »

Mystery Science Theater is a hoot! My husband digs the artwork from those cheesy sci-fi movie posters and book covers and would like to start collecting them. We plan on having a media room one of these days and covering the walls with all of our favorite TV and movie posters. I recently bought him this gem to start his collection off on the right foot...

[attachment deleted by admin]
"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous."

DavidB_Bubbles

Worst Movie
« Reply #37 on: Jul 18, 2005, 10:19 AM »
Very Cool Dirty Dancin' Forbidden Planet is a good start. Any Movie that was directed by Bert I. Gordon are great as well. Such as The Amazing Colossal Man, its sequel The War of the Colossal Beast, and Earth vs The Spider  :lol: Just too funny and really, really bad movies. But I almost forgot to mention two other bad movies gems. One would be Redneck Zombies. A bunch of backwoods rednecks drink radioactive beer and munch all of the local toursits  :lol:  Plus a real gem called Operation Double 007 staring Sean Connery's brother Neil Connery  :lol: He is even cunningly identified as the brother of "our top agent" It is just sooooo funny  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: It also the the vilian from Thunderball the actress Lois Maxwell who played Moneypenny and the blonde who was in From Russia with Love  :lol:  8)

Naughty Laura Ingalls

Worst Movie
« Reply #38 on: Jul 19, 2005, 08:09 AM »
I am the ultimate horror movie fan. Especially the 80's stuff, Friday the 13th's are my favourite. I was in the mood for a zombie flick a few weeks ago so I rented "Return of the Living Dead". Oh man, that was such a waste of my hard earned $3.50. It had zombies that looked like 80's punks (mohawks and chains) and alot of other really wierd shit. And the soundtrack, eek! It was the worst horror movie I have ever seen.
Mr. Lahey: Who in this park, or even in the whole world, doesn't have problems? Who doesn't have a drink too many times once in a while and maybe even winds up passed out in their own driveway, pissing themselves? Who doesn't drink too much sometimes or who doesn't have a puff from time to time? And who doesn't have problems with the people they love? This is our home. This is our community.

DavidB_Bubbles

Worst Movie
« Reply #39 on: Jul 19, 2005, 09:43 AM »
I do not know if you have seen this flick or not Naughty Laura Ingalls  but if you like bad 80's Zombie movies check out Zombie Nightmare. Not even Adam West (Batman) and Tia Carrere (Wayne's World) can save this one. Filmed in Montreal it was supposed to be a vanity vehicle for Jon-Mikl Thor and his group Thor-kestra. I didn't seem to work. I have not heard anything from them since.  Very bad music,  very 80's and the whole movie is a painful train wreck. OH The Pain, The Pain.

Dirty Dancin

Worst Movie
« Reply #40 on: Jul 19, 2005, 10:07 AM »
Very Cool Dirty Dancin' Forbidden Planet is a good start. Any Movie that was directed by Bert I. Gordon are great as well. Such as The Amazing Colossal Man, its sequel The War of the Colossal Beast, and Earth vs The Spider  :lol: Just too funny and really, really bad movies. But I almost forgot to mention two other bad movies gems. One would be Redneck Zombies. A bunch of backwoods rednecks drink radioactive beer and munch all of the local toursits  :lol:  Plus a real gem called Operation Double 007 staring Sean Connery's brother Neil Connery  :lol: He is even cunningly identified as the brother of "our top agent" It is just sooooo funny  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: It also the the vilian from Thunderball the actress Lois Maxwell who played Moneypenny and the blonde who was in From Russia with Love  :lol:  8)

Cripes, Redneck Zombies! I'm pretty much surrounded by Redneck Zombies on a daily basis. Are you sure that wasn't a documentary about Texas/Oklahoma?  :lol: Operation Double 007 sounds like it's one step away from being one of J-Roc's greasy videos.  :shock:

I think I'm gonna have to check out Plan 9 from Outer Space soon. The movie poster cracks me up.

Hey, have you watched any of Rob Zombie's horror stuff, like House of 1000 Corpses? I haven't yet, but wanted to get someone else's take on it.
"It doesn't hurt to do something absolutely outrageous."

RumNCoke

Worst Movie
« Reply #41 on: Jul 19, 2005, 01:07 PM »
Star Wars: Episode I
Star Wars: Episode II
Star Wars: Episode III

(Most of this was posted earlier in another thread.) I'll start off by saying that I enjoyed Episode III more than Episodes I and II, but that isn't saying much. Over all I believe Episodes I,II and III have done more harm than good to the franchise. The only benefit is that now the battle between Vader and Obi-Wan in Episode IV has more meaning, and that's it. What does Lucas have to show for the newest movies? Excessive CGI, meti-clorins, immaculate conception, and acting and writing so bad that I cringed into a human pretzel (especially the scenes with Natalie and Hayden). The sad part is that most of the cast members aren't bad actors, they just become bad actors under Lucas' wing. However this is a mute point since Lucas already has my money. But he's not going to get my praise for movies that, in reality, aren't very good. Some may say I'm taking the movies too seriously, but believe me I'm not. Just because it's Star Wars doesn't mean it has to be campy and insulting. When I go to see a movie I expect it to be well written and well acted, despite the genre (i.e. Batman Begins - now that was great). Why should we expect less from Star Wars?

Naughty Laura Ingalls

Worst Movie
« Reply #42 on: Jul 20, 2005, 07:10 PM »
I do not know if you have seen this flick or not Naughty Laura Ingalls  but if you like bad 80's Zombie movies check out Zombie Nightmare. Not even Adam West (Batman) and Tia Carrere (Wayne's World) can save this one. Filmed in Montreal it was supposed to be a vanity vehicle for Jon-Mikl Thor and his group Thor-kestra. I didn't seem to work. I have not heard anything from them since.  Very bad music,  very 80's and the whole movie is a painful train wreck. OH The Pain, The Pain.

*lol*
Freakin' A!  It sounds like something I would watch. Strange chick that I am. Thanks and if you come across any other doozies let me know!   :D
Mr. Lahey: Who in this park, or even in the whole world, doesn't have problems? Who doesn't have a drink too many times once in a while and maybe even winds up passed out in their own driveway, pissing themselves? Who doesn't drink too much sometimes or who doesn't have a puff from time to time? And who doesn't have problems with the people they love? This is our home. This is our community.

Saucy Bastard

Worst Movie
« Reply #43 on: Jul 20, 2005, 07:44 PM »
Quote from: RumNCoke
Star Wars: Episode I
Star Wars: Episode II
Star Wars: Episode III

(Most of this was posted earlier in another thread.) I'll start off by saying that I enjoyed Episode III more than Episodes I and II, but that isn't saying much. Over all I believe Episodes I,II and III have done more harm than good to the franchise. The only benefit is that now the battle between Vader and Obi-Wan in Episode IV has more meaning, and that's it. What does Lucas have to show for the newest movies? Excessive CGI, meti-clorins, immaculate conception, and acting and writing so bad that I cringed into a human pretzel (especially the scenes with Natalie and Hayden). The sad part is that most of the cast members aren't bad actors, they just become bad actors under Lucas' wing. However this is a mute point since Lucas already has my money. But he's not going to get my praise for movies that, in reality, aren't very good. Some may say I'm taking the movies too seriously, but believe me I'm not. Just because it's Star Wars doesn't mean it has to be campy and insulting. When I go to see a movie I expect it to be well written and well acted, despite the genre (i.e. Batman Begins - now that was great). Why should we expect less from Star Wars?

The reason that I enjoyed I ,II , and III , was that I was able to watch the movies through the eyes of myself at age 8 , when IV was released. By the standards set waaay back then ,  they were great. IMHO , as if Mark Hamills acting was any good......

Now , Batman Begins , what a relief! Thankfully "they" finally got it right!
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Melba the Disco Queen

Worst Movie
« Reply #44 on: Jul 20, 2005, 08:53 PM »
Quote from: Naughty Laura Ingalls

*lol*
Freakin' A!  It sounds like something I would watch. Strange chick that I am. Thanks and if you come across any other doozies let me know!   :D

'I Was a Teenage Zombie,' so bad I'm pretty sure I've blocked most of it from  my memory (although I do remember someone being decapitated and a single stream of blood shooting out of the neck).
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Naughty Laura Ingalls

Worst Movie
« Reply #45 on: Jul 21, 2005, 12:29 PM »
Quote from: melba the disco queen
Quote from: Naughty Laura Ingalls

*lol*

'I Was a Teenage Zombie,' so bad I'm pretty sure I've blocked most of it from  my memory (although I do remember someone being decapitated and a single stream of blood shooting out of the neck).

Yes, yes, yes! Bad zombie movie mini marathon tonight! Thanks y'all

SpaceWeed

Worst Movie
« Reply #46 on: Jul 21, 2005, 02:35 PM »
My vote goes for a Canadian movie called Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter.

It looks like it was made with a $100 camcorder by a retard from Quebec. OK sorry retard is a little harsh. But has anyone else seen this piece?

It is OK to watch maybe half of it but it gets so painful to stomach after about 40 minutes.

Get Firefox!
Upload Video and Images - Putfile

Cappy

• Location: Blue trailer on the corner........stay off my fackin' lawn!
Worst Movie
« Reply #47 on: Jul 25, 2005, 11:37 AM »
i watched a movie called 'Taboo'..not the porno....hoping to see some cheap t&a, some softcore...nuthin...and to boot it was painfull.....90 minutes of my life i will never get back
You can't just give up on pulling up your pants!

cottonelle lover

• Location: Took a lot of Bullshit but I made it. Canada is home now
Worst Movie
« Reply #48 on: Jul 25, 2005, 11:54 AM »
Any movie containing blood and necks can't be all that bad...*licks lips*  Worst Movie I have ever seen has got to be a cross between Gates of Hell and/or Water World.  I did though, this weekend find an awesome movie called The Eye...written by the Pang brothers....I found it in the foreign section (many good flicks there)  it is sort of like The Sixth Sense but with the added essence of beautiful Asian Actors....It was a great movie...check it out...*hugs*

DavidB_Bubbles

Worst Movie
« Reply #49 on: Jul 29, 2005, 01:51 PM »
If anyone is in the mood for a bad Samsquanch Monster movie then Boggy Creek II: and The Legend Continues if for you. This Samsquanch travels through the swamps of Arkansas being chased or chasing young college students. Oh yes there is more than one scene of swamp rednecks. The outhouse scene alone is worth it  :lol: A redneck knee deep in shit... oh have I said to much  :-#