Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Four Thread  (Read 34937 times)

axxerd

Official Season 5, Episode Four Thread
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2005, 10:53 PM »
Julian and Sarah an item??  He woke up at her house...and then when they were sitting around the burnt up trailer Sarah walks by and gives Julian a 'look', and he said something like "its only temporary!"

hrmmm

Jhazon

• http://www.phoenixradio.org
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2005, 11:05 PM »
Julian and Sarah appear to be "connecting". Laughed loud at Bubble's friend, Shitty Bill.

Don't like the bad vibes now between the J-Roc posse and Ricky. (What's up with J-Roc/Jon's face. He seemed to have lost weight or has some dental work)
"Shit Hawks... Shit Ropes... Shit Wolves... Shit Radio"
Check out PhoenixRadio.org

the beav

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2005, 11:09 PM »
Quote from: Jhazon
(What's up with J-Roc/Jon's face. He seemed to have lost weight or has some dental work)

Maybe J Roc got some gold fronts, with all his "hot" grocery money?
I may have alzheimer's...But at least I don't have alzheimer's

http://www.marijuana.org/GraphixFolder/graphix/%2521mbox.gif[/img]

shake

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2005, 11:17 PM »
Quote from: the beav
"I'll fuckin crank any one of ya's" ~ Bubs in his classic fist over the head fighting stance....calls Tyrone "Mr.T" and J Roc  "FI-DEL Castro"

Yeah good one.  It sounded like he said Kazoo before that, maybe it was Gazoo, as in The Great Gazoo from the Flintstones, he had a helmet that was shaped like DVS' hat.  We know from season 4 Bubbles is familiar with the Flintstone characters.

Quote from: Detriot Velvet Smooth
Didn't Randy say last episode "Your bridge games are only on Tuesday and Thursday Mr. Lahey..." The dates of the Male strippers sounded familiar.

Could be Detriot, worth looking into, myself I'm too drunk and lazy to go back and find that Randy quote.

Slow night with the episode comments, usually this thing is on page 8 by now.

the beav

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2005, 11:30 PM »
Quote from: shake
Quote from: the beav
"I'll fuckin crank any one of ya's" ~ Bubs in his classic fist over the head fighting stance....calls Tyrone "Mr.T" and J Roc  "FI-DEL Castro"

Yeah good one.  It sounded like he said Kazoo before that, maybe it was Gazoo, as in The Great Gazoo from the Flintstones, he had a helmet that was shaped like DVS' hat.  We know from season 4 Bubbles is familiar with the Flintstone characters.

Ya I missed exactly what he said...you might be right...fuckin' funny shit when Bubs get that fist cocked ready for action like that.  I mimic Bubs stance all the time....just fuckin' round n' all. :lol:
I may have alzheimer's...But at least I don't have alzheimer's

http://www.marijuana.org/GraphixFolder/graphix/%2521mbox.gif[/img]

Canuckguy

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2005, 11:34 PM »
Great episode I liked how they brought in alot of emotion....Ricky is in big shit with everyone I cant wait to see how he gets himself out of it.  Trevor was hilarious at the end too  :D  And they finally got to shake Julians hand eh!

Arlene

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2005, 11:40 PM »
I loved it!!! Far better, a bit on the drama side, but still funny. Fuck I hate Cory and Trevor, dumb, dumb, dumb. And Julian, hmmmm, wonder when he is going to get tired of C and T.
Ricky, poor Ricky... What can one say?
Arlene
"I hate Disneyland, it primes our kids for Las Vegas."

"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends"

seriousguy

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2005, 11:43 PM »
DVS aint too gangsta now.. lettin ricky shoot at him and gettin nailed with bottles, someone get that mawfucka a gat!
Man Cut Ray! Truck drivin passed out phantom 309 mothafucka!

DopePlant

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2005, 11:51 PM »
some dark comedy going on , i only saw the second half , pretty interesting.
not me and you, arsehole... me and her !

Becca

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2005, 12:08 AM »
Quote from: Milk
"You lied to the man in the chair Ricky," Ray says as he stands up. "You lied to the man in the chair..." *walking away* -Milk

Haha, that was a laugh out loud moment for me!  Poor Ray - The Man in the Chair.

I loved the scenes with Cory and Trevor too.  Poor Trevor - lost his shirt again!  Julian trying to teach them "hands up" reminds me of teaching a dog how to shake a paw.  Too feckin' funny.

I see Jacob has another job - grocery store clerk.  Wonder how long it will take before Ricky gets him fired from that stint, heh.

As for the plot, it's going great.  Lots of tension and drama.  Seems like a much darker storyline this season but I love it.

Cheers,
B.

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2005, 12:38 AM »
It was good . Nothing that hasn't been pointed out already.

I liked Ricky shooting the groceries :lol:  :lol: ,I've shot more than my share of groceries in my past. Pumpkins ,oranges, mustard, pop, shaveing cream..... :lol:  :guns:
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Rocket Appliances

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2005, 01:26 AM »
When Ricky was shooting at the groceries and the bottle kids were throwing the bottles, I was counting the seconds 'til "WHAT IN THE FUCK?" would be yelled. Didn't take long.

I'd say it was a good enough episode.
"Lookin' for a date? 10 bucks or 6 Dairy Queen coupons."

Ray_the_canadian

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2005, 02:58 AM »
Very good episode.  I wonder if J-Roc and his gang are going to get Ricky back for the all the things that have happened so far.  On the showcase web site it mentioned that there will be the biggest gun fight in canadian television history.  I wonder if J-Roc is involved on that one.

Ravenheart

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2005, 03:27 AM »
Not a bad episode.Like was already said,not very many laughs but its got building up the storyline.Can't wait to see where its all going.
"Do you read the Bible?"
"Maybe I do,maybe I don't.What's it to you?"
"Can you read my son?"
"That all depends.Can you go fuck yourself?"

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2005, 04:15 AM »
What was all the stuff drawn on Julian's face at the beginning? I thought I saw 'bum' and a kitty face, but that's all I could make out.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

shitwolf203

• http://www.trailerparkboysfansite.piczo.com
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2005, 06:44 AM »
Ricky is stupid but i do't think hell leave the park and about aLahey i think hes got some rum in the water there! hehe!
Lucy's Fake Boobs are one third mine- Bubbles
http://img261.echo.cx/img261/2760/lucyboobs6gr.jpg[/img]

Shit machine gun

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2005, 09:22 AM »
By the looks of the replies, this season looks like we are fans of a hockey team that has no chance of making the playoffs, when the season is only half over.

Could the legions of TPB fans be deciding that they'd rather have gut busting laughs instead of a decent storyline.

Could conky be destined for a return?
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Shit machine gun

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2005, 09:52 AM »
Hey Kris

Lets see, ..here Cory Trevor Cory Trevor here Cory Trevor Cory Trevor, The Shit Puppets, quit drinking for life, get drunk and hit the machines, 54321 launch, Dad- little bit of a fuck up no big deal, nice driveway, shots fired zing zing, Zesty Mordant, Is that you talking or is that the liquor talking, I don't think so tiger, 1971 White Western Star, Keep it down the guy in the chair is trying to sleep, I'm friggin Telling! I own one third of them, For to say Ricky? Atoadaso. A hundred dollars for groceries, fourteen hundred dollars for liquor and six thousand to bail them out. One of them had gravy colored hair. Ray we gotta get you in a tracksuit or some shit.

Peace out

Mike

This is the quote from Mike C about this season via BK.  Let's play review game.  The first part-calling them like dogs.

Shit puppets- To Be Determined
Quit drinking for life -Lahey, more to come
54321 Launch - next episode
Fuck up-burning trailer
Driveway-hash
Zesty Mordant - ??
Liqour talking - just about any scene
tiger - ?
White Western Star- sleeper
guy in the chair trying to sleep - ?
I'm telling - ?
1/3 of them - Bubb's at his best
ATOadaso - no explanation required
$100 - ?
$1400 - ?
$6000 - ?
Gravy colored hair- ?
Ray tracksuit- ?

If I missed something fell free to update.
I'm bored and trying to get excited about the rest of the season.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

shake

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2005, 09:56 AM »
Quote from: Shit machine gun
By the looks of the replies, this season looks like we are fans of a hockey team that has no chance of making the playoffs, when the season is only half over.

Could the legions of TPB fans be deciding that they'd rather have gut busting laughs instead of a decent storyline.

I suppose there are some fans that feel that way but "from the looks of the replies" I say most people are happy with the good storyline this season.

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2005, 10:51 AM »
Fuck that was a great episode!!!
not as funny as episode 502 but imo one of the must touchin and best written  tpb eps ever!

They really builled up to this imo, and fuck ricky is fucked cause of his own stupidity , now we actually see how stupid he is! (Especially with not taking the blame, i was really touched by bubbles reaction :) )

I also liked that for the first time julian and ricky weren't getting allong. With julian firing ricky last ep and now them too fighting all the time..
Jullian really is the greassy one this season, defenetly with al the shit he had on his face (shit julian we tought you tought that was cool or something)

Ricky is becomming the trailer outkast all because he isn't thinking...

And how funny is the beef between ricky and jroc i really laughed my ass off everytimes those guys met. Fighting for grosseries :) trowing bottles, fuck yeah! :) J roc attacking ricky for grosseries and ricky shooting the grosseries already had me laughing at loud :)

Anyhow imo a classic tpb ep!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2005, 10:53 AM »
Slow night with the episode comments, usually this thing is on page 8 by now.

I also noticed that since episode 1 of this season the comments and views are going down each week. I guess the die-hards stick it out and the rest turn the channel to "Everybody Loves Raymond" :)
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2005, 10:55 AM »
Quote from: Ray_the_canadian
Very good episode.  I wonder if J-Roc and his gang are going to get Ricky back for the all the things that have happened so far.  On the showcase web site it mentioned that there will be the biggest gun fight in canadian television history.  I wonder if J-Roc is involved on that one.

dam another week sure seems long now btw :(

and i already forgot about that gun fight !! really looking forward to it :)
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

Ewok

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2005, 10:57 AM »
Ever since the first season C + T were my favorite but they were always kind of in the background.  I love seeing them all the time now!  Just like Trevor's sledge hammer... SWING THAT DAMN CROWBAR LIKE A MAN! LMAO!!  :lol:

Djet3k

• My Myspace
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2005, 11:02 AM »
Quote from: Ewok
Ever since the first season C + T were my favorite but they were always kind of in the background.  I love seeing them all the time now!  Just like Trevor's sledge hammer... SWING THAT DAMN CROWBAR LIKE A MAN! LMAO!!  :lol:

yeah me too , but what was up with shooting the gun?

these guys robed freakin laundry mats, why so scared to shoot a gumball machine?

them picking up the gumballs was classic tpb:)

Jason

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2005, 11:16 AM »
I don't like how this season is going at all. I liked the episodes where it would end with the boys going into bubbles shed at the end. So far every ending has been a sad one. It seems like everyone is arguing, it's a complete reversal of roles because Lahey is being a pretty cool guy for a change while everyone else acts like arseholes (although I think that is going to change in ep 5 if the title has anything to do with it). J-Roc and his boys are fighting with Ricky. Julian and Ricky were fighting but have now thankfully reconciled.   Rays trailer has burned down, he is now a full blown alcholic who spends all his money on the slots and is now homeless due to a fire. Bubbles is not talking to Ricky because he shifted the blame. Corey and Trevor screwed the boys over which I wouldn't have thought they would have done because they worship the boys and would follow them to the end of the world. Then Barb screws them over. The worst thing is how Sarah is being a bitch and keeping them away from Ricky. Sure, it is funny with Julian treating them like dogs but it was far funny when they were being treated like shit every episode and  would get blamed for something they didn't do everytime (for example when they do the petrol stealing and they shift to blame to Corey and Trevor was so funny). Also it would be nice for it to go back to the days where Ricky can treat the 2 like shit and not have to answer to Sarah at the end of the day. Cyrus got screwed over but that's what you'd expect so I am happy with that. I just think the show is a whole lot more entertaining when they come up with some wacky money making scheme and get caught out at the end of the episode, then the blame goes straight to Corey and Trevor. I liked this episode the best so far out of the new series but I don't think it comes close to any of the other seasons episodes.