Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Best Bubbles Quote  (Read 110569 times)

EShitevus

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2005, 01:47 PM »
"Boys whats a shit hawk? some sort of a bird that swoops down and puts poop on to ya"
"Oh yeah just like its fine every other time, and you go back to jail and im left here with shitropes coming after me, shithawks flying around, Shitty this and shitty that" The all time BEST!
Green Bastard, From Parts Unknown.

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2005, 02:33 PM »
i like when bubbles sayd: 'You know he's gunna do that fuckin' drum solo!" then makes the sounds
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Inflatable Elvis

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2005, 02:48 PM »
"Ricky, here's what I know.. If you love something set it free. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't you don't own it. And if it doesn't you're an asshole.. just like you"

Ricky: Get off my propety Bubbles
Bubbles: Go fuck yourself Ricky.

Lahey: What is this a electrical panel, do you have wiring in here Bubbles?
Bubbles: Yeah apparently I had some installed today. This must be yours Ricky. Stup--stupid fucking dope plants.
Ricky: There not dope plants Bubbs, there just some vegatables we were growning.
Bubbles: Yeah I fucking believe that.

Bubbles: cockSUCKER - the 10-8

Bubbles: Ricky, Julian I caught in this fucking wire.

Bubbles: DE-CENT
~Inflatable Elvis~

Jacob:  "Bammmmmmm"
Phil Collins: "Peanut Butter and Jaaaammm"
Mr. Lahey: "What the fuck are you doing, Phil?"
------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

doublewide

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2005, 07:54 PM »
Maybe someone can help me out here: There's one where Bubs is taking a driving test and he says something to the effect of "OK eyes, I don't ask you for much..."

The Bible Pimp line is probably the best. I also love the Red Blue Green Cocksucker too.
Pepperoni. It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Inflatable Elvis

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2005, 08:08 PM »
Quote from: doublewide
Maybe someone can help me out here: There's one where Bubs is taking a driving test and he says something to the effect of "OK eyes, I don't ask you for much..."

The Bible Pimp line is probably the best. I also love the Red Blue Green Cocksucker too.

"Listen eyes, I asked you nicely to work once good for me, and what do you do? Fuck me over agian. Fucking bastards"

I am pretty sure that's it.
~Inflatable Elvis~

------------------------
Bubbles (Phil Collins burps, while Bubbles preforms CPR) "Jesus Christ! Phil exploded"

Sundance Cheesburger

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2005, 10:33 PM »
"... then lets get this DIRTY COCK SUCKER in the air!"

Hahahaha me and my mom were rolling on the floor after that one.

This one too...

"Does it really launch? Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?!"

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Juggaho

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2005, 11:51 PM »
not really a quote but, i love when hes tryin to be all tough and he pulls his arm back over his head.  Its funniest when my dad mentions it because he grew up with guys out east who would do that kinda shit in a fight and yell shit like "YA WANT ONE?!?!" tracks me the fuck up.

Nick

Ole Dirty

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2005, 09:00 AM »
One of the best....more recent quotes for me is from the last episode

RANDY: "WILL IT FLY BUBBLES?"
BUBBLE: "WILL IT FLY? DOES THE TIN MAN HAVE A SHEET METAL COCK?"

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

WOOO!

That shit makes me laugh
"Your life will never be complete...until you snort a coke line off a $10 000 hooker's ass." ~Grandpa Ole Dirty

"Wearing pants is such a hassle" ~ Ole Dirty

"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

Refuckulator

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2005, 07:40 PM »
Season 4 Episode 7

Bubbles yells at the police helicopter... "GET GOIN' YOU SON OF A WHORE!!!"

J to tha ROC

• Trailerparkboys.co.nr
Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2005, 01:54 PM »
"when I was a little guy I always dreamed of going up into space in one of them rocketships... but you gotta be able to see really fuckin good to do that job"
*sob*

unspoken

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2005, 05:04 PM »
S1E3
"That was a prick job"

S2E1
"What the fuck's he think I'm supposed to do, go down to UI.  Hi There, I haul shopping carts for a living, been doing it for 18 years, so gimme a fuckin cheque please.  That's not gonna fuckin happen.  I haven't been paying into UI.  EI, whatever the fuck they call it these days."

S3E1
"The car was Julian's grandmothers, and thats how most of the damage got done to it.  She used to drive around here all the time drunk, swervin into poles.  You think Julian goes around with a drink a lot, you shoulda seen her."

S3E5
"I've seen Ricky use that one before, This guys a drunk male prostitute, and he trying to do things to me, soliciting prostitution"
"You see this Randy.  When someone like Alex Lifeson gives you a fuckin shirt to put on, you're puttin the fuckin thing on!"
"This whole thing shouldn't be about dope, and swearin, and idiots with no fuckin shirts on going camping drunk."

S3 DVD deleted scenes
"I'll put my burgers up against anyone, Burger Cocksucker, Dairy Cocksucker, Kentucky Fried Cocksucker...even McCocksuckers"

S4E1 - the songs
"Cory and Trevor got away"
"Fuckin Randy's gut is full of dirty old cheeseburgers"

"Oh, I gotta use it."

S4E2 - I don't think these have been mentioned yet unless I missed it
"Swish is this dirty, shitty tasting, homemade old fuckin liquor that you can barely get in ya, but my fuck does it ever get you some drunk."

Erica:  Stop staring at my tits Bubbles   Bubbles:  "I wasn't"
"Thats the lowest I've ever seen him...drunk on swish, dancin with a dirty old fuckin dog, eatin pizza crusts off the fuckin ground."

S4E6
"We are officially dealing with a fuckin samsquantch.  Probably a ten footer."
"Go on Steve French, show her that big package of yours" (not entirely sure of how correct this is)

S5E1
"Always walkin around with their units hangin out"

S5E2
"Let me guess, the fuckin flappy bird brothers"

S5E5
"Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?"

Inflatable Elvis

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2005, 05:23 PM »
Quote from: unspoken
S1E3
"That was a prick job"

S2E1
"What the fuck's he think I'm supposed to do, go down to UI.  Hi There, I haul shopping carts for a living, been doing it for 18 years, so gimme a fuckin cheque please.  That's not gonna fuckin happen.  I haven't been paying into UI.  EI, whatever the fuck they call it these days."

S3E1
"The car was Julian's grandmothers, and thats how most of the damage got done to it.  She used to drive around here all the time drunk, swervin into poles.  You think Julian goes around with a drink a lot, you shoulda seen her."

S3E5
"I've seen Ricky use that one before, This guys a drunk male prostitute, and he trying to do things to me, soliciting prostitution"
"You see this Randy.  When someone like Alex Lifeson gives you a fuckin shirt to put on, you're puttin the fuckin thing on!"
"This whole thing shouldn't be about dope, and swearin, and idiots with no fuckin shirts on going camping drunk."

S3 DVD deleted scenes
"I'll put my burgers up against anyone, Burger Cocksucker, Dairy Cocksucker, Kentucky Fried Cocksucker...even McCocksuckers"

S4E1 - the songs
"Cory and Trevor got away"
"Fuckin Randy's gut is full of dirty old cheeseburgers"

"Oh, I gotta use it."

S4E2 - I don't think these have been mentioned yet unless I missed it
"Swish is this dirty, shitty tasting, homemade old fuckin liquor that you can barely get in ya, but my fuck does it ever get you some drunk."

Erica:  Stop staring at my tits Bubbles   Bubbles:  "I wasn't"
"Thats the lowest I've ever seen him...drunk on swish, dancin with a dirty old fuckin dog, eatin pizza crusts off the fuckin ground."

S4E6
"We are officially dealing with a fuckin samsquantch.  Probably a ten footer."
"Go on Steve French, show her that big package of yours" (not entirely sure of how correct this is)

S5E1
"Always walkin around with their units hangin out"

S5E2
"Let me guess, the fuckin flappy bird brothers"

S5E5
"Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?"

OMG dude.. great quotes.. how can you remeber them all so well. They are partically word for word. Great memory.

"Come on Cyrus, you big mean bastard" - Bubbles - Season 5 Episode 2 - "The Shit Puppets"
~Inflatable Elvis~

------------------------

unspoken

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2005, 05:56 PM »
I think I remember them so well due to how many times I've watched every episode.  Seasons 1-4, I've watched every episode approximately 40-50 times.  The season 5 episodes I've watched 5-10 times each already depending on how good they were.

Also one I forgot from The Bible Pimp, while hiding in the garbage can:
"Piss off, you're gonna blow my cover"

Paddy

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2005, 05:39 AM »
Everything out of Bubble's mouth is just fantastic. I wonder does he do any of the writing himself, and also do the carachters do much adlibing?

I imagine there's pleanty of opportunity for the boys, and girls, to be inventive. I'm sure that half the time when they mess up the producers just let it in anyway :)  It all adds to the "feel" of the series. Just look at the expressions on Ricky's face when he tries to explain complicated stuff. Bloody hilarious :lol:  :lol:

petermog

• Location: Steak Night With The Lads! Derby UK-Me Sat First Left
Fave Bubbles moment
« Reply #89 on: Jun 04, 2005, 06:24 PM »
My fave Bubbles moment wasn't a quote. It was when he was drunk playing guitar and officer green warned him what would happen if he played one more note and he just banged out a great TWANG. Just what we all hoped he would do. Perfect comedy timing!
I'm Not The Kinda Person To Say ATOWDASO But You Know What?  ATOWDASO! I Fuckin' ATOWDASO!

Randy_Lahey

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #90 on: Jun 06, 2005, 08:09 AM »
I'm pretty sure this was in the season 3 deleted scenes or something buck fucking hilarious...

Sam Lasco is giving a speach and at one point he says "... and not having people stealing shopping carts"  and then all of a sudden you see Bubbles throw his cart to the side and walk over to him...

Bubbles: Is it just me or can somebody hear go fuck themselves?
Sam: Bubbles not another word out of you
Then bubbles just starts moving his mouth up and down.

Holy shit if you havn't seen that part I suggest you watch it it's the funniest thing I've ever seen Bubbles do

SWISH

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #91 on: Jun 06, 2005, 10:08 PM »
Quote from: Detriot Velvet Smooth
I think we just abotu have them all....but what about "Donnie"aka the shouting guy played by Mike Smith WHAT IN THE FUCK

I WANTED A LADY NOT FUCKIN CORY AND TREVOR

Donnie RULES! When I was listening to some commentary on the Green Bastard, Mike C says that the "what in the fuck" that he throws in every once in a while is the original dialogue from the movie! So Cool.

Here's another one from Donnie from the Green Bastard: This was when The "Right Hook" is talking to Lahey about the award...(its only a partial, I will have to rewatch again to get the beginning, but it goes something like this)

"...out the eye of your asshole...Calm Down? You Fucking Calm Down! Who's Running this fucking trailer park anyway?" :lol:
MR. LAHEY I GOT SOAP IN MY EYES!

sexy black t-shirt

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #92 on: Jun 07, 2005, 01:45 PM »
forgive me if these have been posted.

from "Propane Propane"

Rig Driving Instructor: "..cant see jack shit."
Bubs: "I can see that you're being a bit of an arse-hole right now...give me my Rig licence!"

"..gonna be just like that fucking B.J.and the Bear cocksucker, except I'm gonna have kitties in my truck instead of that dirty ass stinky little monkey."

"you are supposed to get married to someone you think is special..not just someone that fuckin fires a lunch together for ya and you go and get you're freak on with."
I don't want to be known as the guy that just walks up and slaps badunkadunks.  ~Bubbles

Shitapillar

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #93 on: Jun 07, 2005, 02:44 PM »
My favourite has to be (sorry if someone said it already)

"Hey boys, did you notice there was a big awkward silence here when you said bye the first time. And now you're doing basically the same thing, it's just going to happen again."

Inflatable Elvis

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #94 on: Jun 07, 2005, 07:33 PM »
"Why don't you just turn your fuckin' cell phone off Garry?"
~Inflatable Elvis~

------------------------

JAZane

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #95 on: Jun 07, 2005, 08:08 PM »
Didn't read the whole 7 pages, but mine are...

"Yes please, put some butter onto it" in response to J-Roc's mom asking him if he'd like some pound cake.

and...

"This here is where we re-paint em, strip em down, swap all the parts oot so no one knows where they come from then...check this baby oot, I call this a s uper double bunk b-bq, I'd like to see that red-blue0green cocksucker put one of those together, duct-tapin' it"
Can't think of anything clever to say...yet

Refuckulator

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #96 on: Jun 07, 2005, 09:14 PM »
"YOU WANT ONE!?"   i like that quote from bubbles

hashhockey69

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #97 on: Jun 08, 2005, 05:46 PM »
BOOOOYYYYYYYS WATCH THE CARTS!!!!!!!!

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Bubbles Quotes
« Reply #98 on: Jun 12, 2005, 03:06 PM »
There are to many Bubbles Quotes to mention really. Do not have a favorite but I did like it when Trinity was clearing off the shitmobile with a hockey stick before she drove it around Sunnyvale TP. He say something like  "Now aint the precious"  :D

CartThief

Best Bubbles Quote
« Reply #99 on: Jun 12, 2005, 07:10 PM »
"Kitties are sooo nice....Kitties are sooo Nice...Sit them down, spin them round....Tickle their bellies twice...Kitties..."
"Once a Trailer Park Boy, Always a Trailer Park Boy..."