Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Three Thread  (Read 44908 times)

Bandit

Official Season 5, Episode Three Thread
« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2005, 05:06 PM »
Half decent episode, the J-Roc/Randy conversation was hilarious ...

Ricky being all impressed about the BBQ was good too. "Man I can BBQ the fuck out of stuff with this thing."

the beav

« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2005, 10:14 PM »
Quote from: Jonnyboy
Quote from: bigbenjamin
Quote from: Jonnyboy
All in all I liked it.

I fuckin luv Ricky's new glass. The bottom of a plastic 2L bottle of coke, then is it the top half that he uses to smoke the hash driveway with? To fucking funny

Jonny

Evening Jonny - I agree this last eppy was on balance a good one. Like most folks I am most impressed with episode two - a solid classic.

Wonder if eppy 4 will create the pattern of one low-key eppy (#1), then a great eppy (#2)?

Hope we have a chance to hot-box beav's transportation again, sometime soon :twisted: !

Big Cheers!

Yah, We can call it Orbit too or sumthin like that. Hey Beav up fer another raod trip to T-Dot.

Jonny

:jumping:  :jumpingjoint:   Sounds good.  I'll give John, Robb and Mike a call and see if they want me to swing by and pick them up.  

Better yet, I'll get my buddy Marty the limo driver to cruise us around while we get drunk as fuck. :)  :lol:
I may have alzheimer's...But at least I don't have alzheimer's

http://www.marijuana.org/GraphixFolder/graphix/%2521mbox.gif[/img]

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2005, 10:18 PM »
Hey Beav watch that guy on the bike:)
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

the beav

« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2005, 10:42 PM »
Quote from: Ghostdog
Hey Beav watch that guy on the bike:)

Where man?  :googlyeyes:

Hee hee heeee  I seen em' :shock:  

Good eye on ya though....did  make you nervous bro?  I'm a good and safe driver.....pfffft :lol:

Canuckguy

« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2005, 11:01 PM »
Great all around episode but how do you know Cyrus is dead?

Do you people not realize when someone is kidding :roll:
You have to read the entire topic:)

HAHAH the whole point of that post was to trick people for a split second until they read the rest of the post.  But I never planned on leaving the post there can someone delete it?  Its starting to confuse people who didn't read it all.  Funny that I tricked people though I didnt actually think it would work.  I made it so if you didnt read it all you would be tricked into thinking Cyrus was dead  :twisted: almost worked too good :wink:

Jonnyboy

• Trailer Park Boys
« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2005, 08:22 PM »
Quote from: Canuckguy
Great all around episode but how do you know Cyrus is dead?

Do you people not realize when someone is kidding :roll:
You have to read the entire topic:)

HAHAH the whole point of that post was to trick people for a split second until they read the rest of the post.  But I never planned on leaving the post there can someone delete it?  Its starting to confuse people who didn't read it all.  Funny that I tricked people though I didnt actually think it would work.  I made it so if you didnt read it all you would be tricked into thinking Cyrus was dead  :twisted: almost worked too good :wink:

What in the fuck....Cyrus id dead? Man I really missed that one. LOL

Jonny

beachmonkey

« Reply #156 on: May 08, 2005, 03:16 AM »
why did you lock us out big ben for seo5 eop4....for posts....was up with that.... :shock:

xo
da big monkey butt :D
Cause when the right hook comes out, crazy mother fuckers like you get knocked out!

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #157 on: May 08, 2005, 03:29 AM »
Quote from: beachmonkey
why did you lock us out big ben for seo5 eop4....for posts....was up with that.... :shock:

xo
da big monkey butt :D

It hasn't aired  yet ,so the topic is locked . It'll open up in time for the East to post after the show tommorow.
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

beachmonkey

« Reply #158 on: May 08, 2005, 03:29 AM »
p.s.   i think trin is going to be so like her dad...girls need their pa and ma in life....she reminds me of my stepdaughter...we went exploring outskirts of  port angeles..and found some trialer areas that remind us of TPB  and we were wondering how many copy cats are filming like TBP....there's a cool valley in P.A. all trailers and rivers....off of dear park road in port angeles wa....nice trailer neighborhood....like a private community of trailors.....
p.s my last name is damon....backwards is....nomad....

love to travel and see the unknown

xo
da monkey
Cause when the right hook comes out, crazy mother fuckers like you get knocked out!

the beav

« Reply #159 on: May 08, 2005, 09:11 PM »
I guess I just want to correct my dumbass for my previous posts...Ricky and Lucy were doin it behind the Muffler shp and not behind the hardware store as I had previously thought.

I don't tape the shows, so I was mistaken.....
 :oops:

daftpunk

« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2005, 10:50 PM »
god damn I must say, episode 3 was the best episode I've seen this season. I was pissing myself laughing, if this is what's instore for us the rest of season 5 then I'm loving it!

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
Re: Official Season 5, Episode Three Thread
« Reply #161 on: Sep 03, 2005, 04:02 PM »
If you think back to Season 3, Episode 6, "Where In The Fuck Is Randy's Barbecue?"... Erika says if any of them ever touch a barbecue they will be arrested or whatever... Ricky broke the law by bbqing... Well... He's always breaking the law by driving the shitmobile... :twisted:
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #162 on: Sep 30, 2011, 01:42 AM »
   I like the way Julian looks Ricky in the eyes the whole time he's telling Cory and Trevor what a great job they're doing. I also like the way the cops don't bust Julian for the hash he has in his possession before Flappy Bird Bro. claims it. And it's great the way Ray turns the Rocpile's slang back against them with the sarcastic "Peace. You boys are out."
Late night TPB bake-a-thon continues, where I watch old episodes, read their threads and try to point out something that hundreds of posters have missed! (It's like gettin stoned, eatin gummy bears and watchin Channel 10.) :julian: :6paper: :bubs: :6paper: :ricky: :6paper:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

cinthb

« Reply #163 on: Sep 30, 2011, 05:33 PM »
(It's like gettin stoned, eatin gummy bears and watchin Channel 10.) :julian: :6paper: :bubs: :6paper: :ricky: :6paper:

I remember from the 80s Detroit TV had regular stations on[2][4][7][9CBC][20][28][50]and[62]  Ch. [10] was a snow and hiss network that ran the same snow and hiss episodes, commercial free, 24/7.  Is that still on? :lol:

Maybe you are talking cable [10] ? :-s

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #164 on: Oct 01, 2011, 12:26 AM »
   I was referencing what Corey and Trevor do when they have their Conveinents Store in Season 6. The over the air Detroit TV Channel to watch is TV38 WADL. They've got Sanford and Son, Chapelle's Show, Laverne and Shirley, Good Times, the Jeffersons, Lost in Space, Fat Albert, Cash Cab and all other kinds of great syndicated programs. They used to have a great show shot in Highland Park called Dance Party that was some ghetto fabulous shit. They've got People Mover cars with the Fat Albert gang and billboards for Lost in Space. TV20 and TV50 both show Family Guy reruns just like half of basic cable. But TV38 that is my real get stoned and eat gummy bears jam, besides some TPB of course.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then