Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: TPB Movie Updates & Info - Movie to be released October 6, 2006  (Read 130902 times)

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
TPB Feature Film Updates & Info
« Reply #100 on: Jun 23, 2005, 12:54 PM »
i just got back from the park NOW. i got caught by security and he said i cant post any of the pictures until season 6 and the movie air... NEXT FRICKEN YEAR! he was going to take my moms 500 dollar camera but i was lucky and he didnt take it.
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #101 on: Jun 23, 2005, 12:57 PM »
Quote from: FireFlames64
i just got back from the park NOW. i got caught by security and he said i cant post any of the pictures until season 6 and the movie air... NEXT FRICKEN YEAR! he was going to take my moms 500 dollar camera but i was lucky and he didnt take it.

What can the $9.00 an hour security gaurd do now?
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Refuckulator

« Reply #102 on: Jun 23, 2005, 12:59 PM »
well he spared me a 500 dollar camera and didnt even ask me to delete the pictures off it so he trusted me and im not going to just lie after i said i would keep the pictures private. im not like that.

Shit machine gun

« Reply #103 on: Jun 23, 2005, 01:51 PM »
ff64, you are way too honest.  Send them to me and I'll post them.

I'm sure anyone here will too.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Refuckulator

« Reply #104 on: Jun 23, 2005, 01:56 PM »
Quote from: Shit machine gun
ff64, you are way too honest.  Send them to me and I'll post them.

I'm sure anyone here will too.

thats the point he said dont send them to anyone...

also i think there must of been some kind of meeting today at the park because a black jag pulled out of the park. i heard rappy say that he saw JP with a black jag and sobeys i think it was :S... anyway i didnt remember that until i got home :P I actually waved to the person in the car when they were pullin out... i was in the feild like 50 feet away so i couldnt see if it was him. right after that security came. the security guy was nice about though and explained why i couldnt be up there.

southernbelle

« Reply #105 on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:02 PM »
thats the point he said dont send them to anyone...

Jeez, you are a man of your word. They would have already been posted if I was lucky enough to have them...no pressure or anything! :wink:
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."--Deep Thoughts

shake

« Reply #106 on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:06 PM »
You are doing the right thing FF64 by keeping the pics private until they say you need to.

Besides why is everyone in such a hurry to see pics of the trailer park?

Refuckulator

« Reply #107 on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:18 PM »
Quote from: shake
You are doing the right thing FF64 by keeping the pics private until they say you need to.

thanks for agreeing with me shake... I did check over the pics a bunch of times to make sure i didnt get anything on camera and i didnt but you never know... maybe a new characters trailer or something was in the pic? :S:S i told the security guy i wouldnt post them and i promised my mom i wouldnt. Also the security guy didnt make me take the pics off the cam and he didnt take my cam away so he trusted me with the pictures... even though i probably wont see him again i dont want to break a promise and end up facing a law suit. but next year they will be on after season 6 and the movie have aired. That's when im officially "allowed" to put them on the internet ;)

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #108 on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:19 PM »
Quote from: shake

Because we're fans with no new TPB related stuff to talk about for 10 months! If you can't post the pictures FF 64 , you could at least describe what you saw? [-o<    .....more trailers I hope!
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Shit machine gun

« Reply #109 on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:27 PM »
FF64 you are an honest kid. Good on ya.  

Sell them on ebay, then.  Just kidding.  You should dress up like a security guard and try to get on the set.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Refuckulator

« Reply #110 on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:29 PM »
ya it is way bigger than the first time i was there. They took the sign off that said: TRAILER PARK PRODUCTIONS. i didnt see the other side though were it said TEMPORARY MOVIE SET. They probably took that down because even people that werent fans of TPB's saw the sign and wanted to check it out. Maybe with it donw it'll just look like a ran dwon trailer park. But anyway... there were people with bikes riding around. about 3 miutes after i got there a black jag pulled out and another white car. im guessing the black jag was JP but not sure :?. There are also a couple nicer trailers this time. And i did see a lot of people there today about 30 feet inside the enterance. The gate was also open today so cast and crew must've had somekind of meeting? Also there was a bulldozer or somekind of heavy machinery truck in there.

but soon im walking donw to zellars... home of the rocket set and head mall cop gary and bubbles' shopping cart spot. I'll get some pictures just for the hell of it and because you all want pictues so bad. Ricky's paging system lol. I'll get to get a pic of the drop MS would of been right in front of for the hiding scene in dressed all over & zesty mordant. I'm leaving for there really soon. so you'll all get your fix :)

Canuckguy

« Reply #111 on: Jun 23, 2005, 04:42 PM »
Sam mentioned he had some pics of the park from the wintertime.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2615

Posting pictures is totally legal no matter what that guard says.  Its any reporter/cameramans right. He didnt take the camera because he would get sued by you.  The worst he could have done was have you arrested for trespassing, but if you were outside the park fence he couldn't even do that.  Did you go beond the fence?  If you are still worried about posting them dont, but you wont get in any trouble as long as you took the pictures while outside the fence.

But its no big deal we've already seen what the park looks like from the outside.  Samsquanch's pics of inside of the park will be interesting and thats really all we need for now.  Theres no point in anyone spoiling the film for us by getting pics of the set during filming, his are old ones from winter.

Refuckulator

« Reply #112 on: Jun 23, 2005, 05:10 PM »
they dont even have a fence just an open close gate... i didnt go IN the park but i was in the feild right of the enterance... i dont know if that is officially in... they do own that part too... They are good pictures... and by th way i got a huge amount of pics of zellars and the bubbles' cart spot... i just got back. I have to upload them first so it'll be a few minutes... i'll make a new topic.

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #113 on: Jun 23, 2005, 06:23 PM »
I'm glad you're keeping your word FF64, although I'm anxious to have a sneak peek. If I lived near the set (and had nothing better to do), I'd plant myself outside the gate across the street or something (somewhere that security wouldn't be able to bother with me). That's neat that you may have seen JP! Anyway, looking forward to next year when we can see your pics!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Refuckulator

« Reply #114 on: Jun 23, 2005, 06:28 PM »
haha... i feel bad not showing u. i'll try to get permision from some one (i dont know who) to post them. you'll see em' soon i hope

Canuckguy

« Reply #115 on: Jun 23, 2005, 07:07 PM »
Its no biggie we can always wait, wouldnt want to get you in trouble.  You were probably on the property when you took the pics so that might make it illegal to post them.  Your zellers pics are awesome though!

Refuckulator

« Reply #116 on: Jun 23, 2005, 07:15 PM »
i find it funny how i never though of that zellars as a cool place but now when im walking through i think omg! that was on TV. there is the paging system! lets go to bubbles' cart place!... i dont know how i missed them taping there... i found out they were taping July 22, 2004. It says that on the security camera in you got to blame the thing up here. I was at zellar a lot that summer too :S it was just like1 day i guess though :S :( i'll be going even more this year to make sure wants going on that i dont know about  :twisted:

Shit machine gun

« Reply #117 on: Jun 23, 2005, 08:31 PM »
My wife's cousin was there at Zellers that morning.  

FF64 you have my permission to post those pics.  Whose else do you need?

I HATE Conky

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #118 on: Jun 23, 2005, 08:46 PM »
Let's go...prints.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
« Reply #119 on: Jun 23, 2005, 08:49 PM »
Why don''t ya just email them to the people that want to see them.
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

Refuckulator

« Reply #120 on: Jun 23, 2005, 09:17 PM »
i dont know. I dont want to break my word.

Milk

« Reply #121 on: Jun 24, 2005, 12:08 AM »
Don't sweat it FF, keep your word. It's more important and will reward you in other ways.

-Milk

Shit machine gun

« Reply #122 on: Jun 24, 2005, 06:11 AM »
Peer Pressure, Peer Pressure.

I HATE Conky

teetdogs

« Reply #123 on: Jun 24, 2005, 10:04 AM »
As for the pictures I would like to see them but i understand your delima I would like to see a link to your other pictures.  

As for the Movie I think it will be awsome however since im in america i probably wont get to see it until i can download it or buy the DVD.  It would be awsome if it was going to be release in the US however since im in the middle of nowhere montana I doubt even if it was released i would get to see it on the big screen.  I think next summer i will be taking the family on vacation to Canada so I can see the set and if i can time it right try to find a time when the will be appearing somewhere.  Quick question though does anyone know where i might be able to find a copy of One Last Shot I cant seem to find it anywhere.

shake

« Reply #124 on: Jun 24, 2005, 10:13 AM »
One Last Shot is not available for purchase or even download, unfortunately, I'm hoping we'll be able to see it someday.  Very few people in the world have even seen it.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=329