Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Could someone help me out please?  (Read 1884 times)

Bubbles-99

Could someone help me out please?
« on: Oct 03, 2006, 10:59 PM »
Due to a power surge in my house, I lost all my Trailer Park Boys episodes. I've managed to claim them all back...except one. Season 5 Episode 5 - Jim Lahey Is A Fuckin' Drunk, And He Always Will Be.

If someone has that episode, could you let me know and make a link so I could download it? Or email it to me (souledge21@gmail.com). If anyone could do that, it would be greatly appreciated. If you don't have an episode that you want, let me know and I'll gladly make a link so you can download it.

If you could, please make it avi or mpg format, so I can convert it. If you have it in mp4, that would be better. Thank you to all to will try to help me.
 :julian: :bubs: :ricky: :gocanada:
There's chocolate in my peanut butter, there's peanut butter in my hair, there's hair in my face, there's face in my chocolate, now we dance.

Shit machine gun

Re: Could someone help me out please?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2006, 07:30 AM »
You could always support the shows by buying the DVDs.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

sohcahtoa

« Reply #2 on: Oct 04, 2006, 11:27 AM »
I'm with SMG, you live in Canada so you should have no problems finding the show on DVD. I am not against downloading most things, but when it comes to the TPB, well I never!  :julian:  :bubs:  :ricky:
"Just cus' her dad's a bit of a fuckup, pardon my language in front of all these kids."

Bubbles-99

« Reply #3 on: Oct 04, 2006, 02:38 PM »
Problem is, my CD drive is fucked up, and all I need is a link to download the one episode. I want to place it in my iPod Video. I'll support the show by donating money to the Canadian Cancer Society (since John Paul Tremblay's father died of Cancer). I've also bought Bubbles Sunnyvale Hockey Shirt, and I'm planning on buying Ricky's too. So if anyone can help me out, that would be great.
 :julian: :bubs: :ricky:
There's chocolate in my peanut butter, there's peanut butter in my hair, there's hair in my face, there's face in my chocolate, now we dance.

Primenall

« Reply #4 on: Oct 08, 2006, 05:59 PM »
Hey I uploaded s5e5 for you its split into 2 parts so you'll have download both then unrar them together and it's one avi

http://rapidshare.de/files/35921536/Trailer_Park_Boys_505.part1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/35945448/Trailer_Park_Boys_505.part2.rar.html