Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Episode Transcripts  (Read 6149 times)

J to the R-O-C

• my myspace page
Episode Transcripts
« on: Apr 25, 2005, 12:51 AM »
is there somewhere here on TPBs.org or on the net to get scripts?  i'd love to read them.
"Anybody who wants religion is welcome to it as far as I'm concerned, I support your right to enjoy it. However, I would appreciate it if you exhibited more respect for the rights of those people who do not wish to share your dogma, rapture or necrodestination." - Frank Zappa

cat-dog

Episode Transcripts
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25, 2005, 12:58 AM »
there isn't.. but it's an idea that's been brought to the table before. I'm thinking it's a job that requires very brave individuals :)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

J to the R-O-C

• my myspace page
Episode Transcripts
« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2005, 01:13 AM »
it's too bad the DVDs don't have a 'subtitles for the hearing impaired' function.

i guess that means one of us is gonna have to write all that shit out, and it sure as fuck ain't gonna be J to the R-O-C unless i be gettin' paid, noamsayn?
"Anybody who wants religion is welcome to it as far as I'm concerned, I support your right to enjoy it. However, I would appreciate it if you exhibited more respect for the rights of those people who do not wish to share your dogma, rapture or necrodestination." - Frank Zappa

zacmc

• MicrophoneAssassin.com
Re: Episode Transcripts
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 03:30 AM »
I have the transcripts for the first three episodes from season six.  I will be hosting them on my Trailer Park Boys fansite once I launch the site.   If you want a sneek peek at the transcripts or my website send me a pm [or reply here with your email address].
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 05:59 AM by zacmc »

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 12:18 PM »
Last year I wrote out the begining scene of A Man's Gotta Eat because that scne is fuckin hilarious!! That took me an hour to get it exact. Its a very hard thing to do.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 01:29 PM by Refuckulator »
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

Saucy Bastard

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 01:21 PM »
Last year I wrote out the gebining scene of A Man's Gotta Eat. That took me an hour to get it exact. Its a very hard thing to do.

My sister has a nifty program , you speak into the mic , and it transcribes it onto the computer ...
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

hashhockey69

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 11:03 PM »
Last year I wrote out the gebining scene of A Man's Gotta Eat. That took me an hour to get it exact. Its a very hard thing to do.

My sister has a nifty program , you speak into the mic , and it transcribes it onto the computer ...

THATS AWSOME, iv always wanted to download one of those mafucks but never found one, probly expensive as fuk. But transcripts are hard and long, imwith J-Roc, i aint doing it unless im paid lol.

HH69

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 11:07 PM »
I would love to download the script that I won on Ebay from Trevor last year but I'm afraid it will get copied and end up right back on Ebay. Otherwise I would have shared it long before.
Maybe I'll reconcider.
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

letsgo2smokes

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 01:36 AM »
Well on my ATI TV Tuner it has the option do make transcripts but there so off when ricky,bubble,j roc speak

bigbenjamin

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 01:46 AM »
I would love to download the script that I won on Ebay from Trevor last year but I'm afraid it will get copied and end up right back on Ebay. Otherwise I would have shared it long before.
Maybe I'll reconcider.

Hey Angie, share yr wealth - maybe use a photoshop or photo impression type program to put some soft background "do not copy" - or a small, low res jpeg copy- or an imperfect (slightly altered) version? Or hey, maybe give copies as prizes in a new trivia contest - i'd be happy to assist  :twisted:

you hear my voice and you will share cheers!