Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode Two Thread  (Read 53826 times)

QAFgurl

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/stace1020/
Official Season 5, Episode Two Thread
« Reply #25 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:45 PM »
I wanted to hug Bubbles at the beginning and bring him home and fed him.
I must be alone in my thought that it was an ok show, I liked it, but nothing to write home about!
Avoid the mourning after, don't drink and drive

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #26 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:45 PM »
Quote from: Detriot Velvet Smooth
This was a very special episode for me, as it was the one that I saw filmed. The go kart crashed wasn't planned his brakes broke, they used a shoelace to hold the brake lines tempoarily, but then got some brake cable for the afternoon which broke. Mike Smith did a sharp turn to try and stop it but went through the little fence and into the tree. It required some serious repiar after as the front end was all bent in.

LOL! cool! Thanks for the inside look DVD. I just loved Bubbles little yell before he crashed!
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

purple_skwirrel

« Reply #27 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:45 PM »
This was a very special episode for me, as it was the one that I saw filmed. The go kart crashed wasn't planned his brakes broke, they used a shoelace to hold the brake lines tempoarily, but then got some brake cable for the afternoon which broke. Mike Smith did a sharp turn to try and stop it but went through the little fence and into the tree. It required some serious repiar after as the front end was all bent in.

I was wondering about that.  Was he alright?  It looked pretty nasty, using a tree to stop :(

J to the R-O-C

• my myspace page
« Reply #28 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:46 PM »
Quote from: Shit machine gun
Using empty swiss chalet chicken tray for a pillow.

i almost choked! :jumpingjoint:
"Anybody who wants religion is welcome to it as far as I'm concerned, I support your right to enjoy it. However, I would appreciate it if you exhibited more respect for the rights of those people who do not wish to share your dogma, rapture or necrodestination." - Frank Zappa

purple_skwirrel

« Reply #29 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:46 PM »
Quote from: CartThief
I am also kinda glad that they "killed off" Cyrus, Terry and Dennis too...THose characters kinda suck in my opinion....

I'm sure they'll be back...no way the Boy's would get off so easy...unless Lahey's scheme does it for them whatever it may be.

Ramona

• http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/trailerparkboys/
« Reply #30 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:46 PM »
I'm sore from laughing so bloody hard, I swear!
This was a great one!
The acting and the comedic timing was perfect on this show.
Finally seeing Sirus go to jail kicked ass and how Lahey stood up for the boys killed me.
All the things you really wanted to see happened right down to the BOTTLEKIDS again at the end!!!

LOVED IT

RandyLahey

yes!
« Reply #31 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:48 PM »
I thought they were going to capture Bubbles! Me and my brother were like "NOOOO BUBBLES!!" lmao. But when he did that U-Turn. One of the funniest things ever.

A+ episode.

edit: and i love how trevors shirt always seems to come off during the episodes!! hahaha

Shit machine gun

« Reply #32 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:48 PM »
I loved how when they were robbing the brother's the camera men were quiet, and sneaking around with the boys.  Old school feel.  Cory and Trevor came through.
2009-2010 TPB FANTASY HOCKEY CHAMPION. 

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #33 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:48 PM »
Looks like Trinity is going to take after Ricky no matter what!
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

purple_skwirrel

« Reply #34 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:48 PM »
Poor Cory and Trevor, shafted yet again :( :lol:

bigbenjamin

« Reply #35 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:49 PM »
Taped that episode and will stay here on the board and watch again  :twisted: ! Here's a thought - if you watch eppy one and two as just one long episode, I bet those few who didn't think so much of eppy one will see its value and dig the whole package! That's what I'm gonna try . .

Eppy Two Rules!!!

Happy Cheers!

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
« Reply #36 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:49 PM »
I really like the bottlekids at the end. It almost was a confirmation for us fans that things are normal again. The way Lahey sort of looks into the horizon and is just sort of like, 'oh shit', and him and Randy hide because they know what's about to happen. Because the park is getting fucked up again. And poor Phil had no idea what to expect. LOL! I'm glad Phil is sticking around, he's actually REALLY funny.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

Drunk_As_Fuck

« Reply #37 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:49 PM »
Quote from: purple_skwirrel
Quote from: CartThief
I am also kinda glad that they "killed off" Cyrus, Terry and Dennis too...THose characters kinda suck in my opinion....

I'm sure they'll be back...no way the Boy's would get off so easy...unless Lahey's scheme does it for them whatever it may be.

Oh Cyrus and the brothers will be back - you can count on that lol!  Probl'y right around the time Lahey's plan will "come together".  Betchya they hid the hash in the trunk of Lahey's car!

purple_skwirrel

« Reply #38 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:50 PM »
Quote from: bigbenjamin
Taped that episode and will stay here on the board and watch again  :twisted: ! Here's a thought - if you watch eppy one and two as just one long episode, I bet those few who didn't think so much of eppy one will see its value and dig the whole package! That's what I'm gonna try . .

Eppy Two Rules!!!

Happy Cheers!

Funny you should mention that, I'm waiting on the torrent and plan to watch 1 and 2 again, back-to-back :lol:

And as for where the hash is going?  I think there are some that know, our ears have been to the ground :P

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #39 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:51 PM »
Quote from: bigbenjamin

Eppy Two Rules!!!

Happy Cheers!

That's what Showcase should have done last week! Just showed them together, then I think everyone would have been happy.
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

Shit machine gun

« Reply #40 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:51 PM »
Quote from: BoTTleKid
I'm glad Phil is sticking around, he's actually REALLY funny.

He reminds me of some guys that everyone knows that just hang around and help you just to have friends.  Showing them how to pave driveways, taking the bottles to the gut.

"I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan." - Charles Barkley

I HATE Conky

"I hear chicken, cola fizz, mustard and relish, all coagulatin together, and french fries and onion rings, but you know what, I don't hear a heart, Motherfucker"

Detriot Velvet Smooth

« Reply #41 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:51 PM »

I was wondering about that.  Was he alright?  It looked pretty nasty, using a tree to stop :(

I got there maybe 10 minuets after it had happened, and they said mike just got up and kept on going, but you can see a split second before they switch camers you can see him jolt.
I wanted a lady, not fuckin cory and trevor

purple_skwirrel

« Reply #42 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:52 PM »

I got there maybe 10 minuets after it had happened, and they said mike just got up and kept on going, but you can see a split second before they switch camers you can see him jolt.

What a trooper :)

Nemesis

• http://www.thecanadianmusicscene.com
« Reply #43 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:52 PM »
GREAT... those two Japanese guys where Cyrus's Cory and Trevor, not to frickin bright!!

Great episode, pumped for the rest of the season now...

I must have been frickin blind in the first episode, I did not notice Lucy... holy shit...

Looks like Trinity is growing up in size but not necessarily in behaviour...

7 more days...
Fuck that's good Pepperoni!

Ramona

• http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/trailerparkboys/
« Reply #44 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:53 PM »
I have a sat dish so I'm always able to watch it twice a night due to east feeds and west feeds.
ROCK ON

Shit machine gun

« Reply #45 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:54 PM »

at first glance it looked like he hit very hard.  Looked like it was in the script though.  Glad no crew jumped in the shot to try and save him.  Maybe that's how his glasses got cracked.

Anyone remeber the line that Cyrus said about bubb's when he saw them get away.

I HATE Conky

purple_skwirrel

« Reply #46 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:54 PM »
Well, off to spend some quality time with HTB, I took the TV over (and the living room and any ear drum available) for that 1/2 hour, now we can get back to "normal" :P

Oh yeah, SC shows it again in a little while...guess it's a late night tonight :lol:

RaveenisGod

« Reply #47 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:55 PM »
I loved when the cops came up, and were in the process of arresting Cyrus terry and dennis, and julian walks up with the hash, followed by Tery or dennis yelling "hey thats our hash" right in front of the police, too funny.
"Cos if the right hook comes out crazy muthafuckers like you get knocked out. Don't be lookin me in the eyes boy...I ain't got no candy for you....nooooo candy except for the right hook. You want some candy"?  Bernie Sanford

Melba the Disco Queen

« Reply #48 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:57 PM »
I missed the full line because I was laughing, but did I hear Bubbles refer to one of his cats as 'Buttles'? The name Julian calls Bubbles in one of the season 4 outtakes?

Yay! 200th post!

T-Bag

« Reply #49 on: Apr 24, 2005, 08:57 PM »
Where is Jacob hiding?