Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: TPB Filming Location?  (Read 11236 times)

kcrocks

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #25 on: Sep 11, 2004, 11:30 AM »
:D Yeah, just like I told my grade 3 Scotish spelling teacher, FUCK EWE! 8)
once a trailer park boy always a trailer park boy

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #26 on: Sep 11, 2004, 03:09 PM »
http://dictionary.reference.com/

If you need it, use it.
Fishy
Add it to your favorites or bookmarks.
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Victory Red

• http://www.jans.ca
TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #27 on: Sep 11, 2004, 03:49 PM »
Quote from: ShitPool
Quote from: Victory Red
Quote from: Jacob
Jacob again..

Yeah, thats the place and most of se 4 is tape in moncton.
We use to shoot in a trailer park in nova scota, little dick weed town right outside halifax then the owner realized the show had swearing and "illict" acts in it so he canned us.

When Rob went home to NB he found a little private owned trailer park there. We shoot there now but its a tiny ass park and its hard to roll shit out in that place.

Ok first off I will be the one to have to OWNED you.  You are a liar!

For Season 1 they filmed in Sackville
For season 2 they filmed in Dartmouth
For season 3 they filmed in Timberlea
For season 4 they filmed in Eastern Passage (outskirts of Dartmouth)
and For season 5 they Filmed in Cole Harbour (Outskirts of Dartmouth)

How do I know all this?  Cause I live in the Halifax Metro area where they have done all of the shooting.

As a mater of fact my Wife works for the Halifax City and she is the one that told me where they were going to be at in Season 5.

I was building a Church just down the road from where they just shot.

Truth of Season 5 is they are not even in a Trailer Park.  I may load up some pics this weekend of the location.  hell I may even go get some pics of the Trailer Park from season 4.

Jacob I feel sorry for you.  You dont need to lie for people to like you.

Sorry everyone else.  I didnt mean for my first post to be an attack, but I can not stand by here and let someone lie to you all like this.

BTW Datrmouth is not a Town it is a City, and it is far from dickweed.  And  it is not outside of Halifax but across the Harbour from it and it is part of the Halifax Regional Municipality.

P.S. I have had the opportunity to meet Mike and Robb.  They are both great guys.

Sup man im from dartmouth too  :P

You're right on the filming locations but they filmed parts in other areas.

I know parts (not all) of Season 4 were filmed near Shannon Park, Darmouth cuz I lived around there for about 3 years and I know the place.There is a tiny ass trailer park above Windmill Road (not as big as the country ones in Sackville  :twisted: ) I walked through there weekly its the place they filmed.They also filmed right behind the KOD King of Donairs on Windmill Road where Julian was pissed drunk and frequently at one of the stores around there.

Oh yea I was there for the filming at the Metro Center cuz I worked there a shit while back but I didnt know who TPB were back then  :cry:

I grew up in Wallis Heights.  Yeah that park up from the Power Plant.  I used to walk through there all the time to goto Junior High.  Now it is close to Dartmouth Hyundai and Cheapy Tire.

Yeah the Dinos Pizza Corner of Albro Lake and Wyse is where Ricky and Julian got into that fight in front of the Chinese Take out.

And down the ROad on Wyse is the Bar where they Found that Stripper Girl that was selling Bibles.  The old Crazy Horse from years ago.  Cant remember what it is called now.
Being a Leader is not about Ability!
It is all about Responsablity!

Victory Red

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #28 on: Sep 11, 2004, 03:52 PM »
Sorry guys but I have been asked not to post any pics of the location.

But I will tell you this much.  It is at the same place that you see Jim and Randy at the End of Season 4

shake

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #29 on: Sep 11, 2004, 04:04 PM »

And down the ROad on Wyse is the Bar where they Found that Stripper Girl that was selling Bibles.  The old Crazy Horse from years ago.  Cant remember what it is called now.

It is now called Little Nashville, which is not a strip bar, so they must have brought in the poll just for the show.  I was there once when it was the Crazy Horse.  The strip bar they used for Ricky's stag is Ralph's on Main St.

QAFgurl

• http://spaces.msn.com/members/stace1020/
TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #30 on: Sep 11, 2004, 04:14 PM »
Shake,hun, you know a lot about strip clubs ;) Just teasin. Nice to see ya :)
Avoid the mourning after, don't drink and drive

shake

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #31 on: Sep 11, 2004, 04:21 PM »
What can I say QAFgurl, I'm a well rounded individual, a patron of the arts as it were.

Saucy Bastard

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #32 on: Sep 11, 2004, 10:07 PM »
Quote from: Bubbleswife
Who cares for god sake, Spelling wrong wrods, is that all you worrie about? You have issues.  :shock:

Not all that I worry about ,and I don't really have an issue with it myself,  it's just that I have noticed that sometimes people flame others who misspell. It doesn't bother me ,like I say ,I have always been a terrible speller.
I hope you didn't take it as an insult, as that was not my intention.
Peace :P

P.S. As my name implies, I AM a saucy bastard! :twisted:
"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." --Will Rogers
"Get off that limb , that's where all the nuts are!" --Mrs. Saucy

-Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice?

Victory Red

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #33 on: Sep 12, 2004, 07:54 PM »
Quote from: shake

It is now called Little Nashville, which is not a strip bar, so they must have brought in the poll just for the show.  I was there once when it was the Crazy Horse.  The strip bar they used for Ricky's stag is Ralph's on Main St.

I knew it was never a strip bar.

There are only a few in Metro

Lighthouse (Closed down)
Ralphs (Dartmouth)
?? downtown dartmouth (Closed down)
Jigglers (Closed down)
?? in sackville (Still going strong)

But ralphs is still the winner.

hunnerbun

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #34 on: Sep 12, 2004, 08:20 PM »
The one in Sackville is called "The Load of Mischief"...affectionately called The Load.... :shock:  :lol:

My ex's mother lived out there and I passed it frequently....yeah...that's how I know the name.. :lol:
My God...what a drunk horror show!

taymur

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #35 on: Sep 15, 2004, 05:22 PM »
Bah, there will be a day I can remember a password.  This is Falwith from earlier in the thread, and it seems I typo'd my e-mail, as nothing has come for the pword.  All good now, though, as I am using a similar ID to another board I frequent.  However, I digress.

The downtown Dartmouth strip clubs were the Sternwheeler, the Portland Landing and for the life of me I can't recall the last.  I know it was right where the Suzuki dealer is, but the beer has made my memory of the place too hazy.  See, I used to hit the landing until loaded, then stagger across to the wheeler.  From there, I'd leave (sometimes without being asked) and stumble along, often finding myself on Wyse road, in a dirty, smoke filled strip joint, a lot like the 2 I'd spent a lot of the day in.

Anyway, I figured the pics of the new filming location would be taboo.  The security is relatively tight (compared to most of the other locs thus far) and the guy doing some paving told me they were not letting people in and asking those working (he had to sign a release) to not release the location.

Good to see the boys have hit it big enough they're trying to keep the mobs of fans away.

Rappy

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2005, 10:16 AM »
Their site is on Bissit Road in Cole Harbour, located right next to the old rehab center, actually, in season 5 they did a few scenes by the old hospital, (where Trevor shoots the gumball machine)

The site isnt a big secret, you can see it from the road plain as day.  Its on HRM property, also, if you were to try and go there, security would just tell you to leave.  A co-worker of mine, her daughter has done security at the park.  Theres somone there 24/7

So, the place is no Area 51, its not a big deal if everyone knows where its at.

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2005, 02:17 PM »
I was at the trailer park  on may 22, 2005. it is awesome to see it. They have a sign up that says "Temporary Movie Set" that i got my picture taken by. I am going back on a sunny day in the summer hopefully to see them taping and get some good pics

O yes and the gates were open that day but i didnt dare go in because there was 2 signs that said trespassers will be prosacuted.

i will post the pictures as soon as i upload them to my computer
Follow me: @MattRichBedard

RockJ

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2005, 04:03 PM »
Yah, I think it was Ralph's also.  Got to sneak out one night while vacatioing with the family.
Damn it sucks not being able to see the episodes first hand again!!!

Rappy

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2005, 08:20 PM »
Quote from: FireFlames64
I was at the trailer park  on may 22, 2005. it is awesome to see it. They have a sign up that says "Temporary Movie Set" that i got my picture taken by. I am going back on a sunny day in the summer hopefully to see them taping and get some good pics

O yes and the gates were open that day but i didnt dare go in because there was 2 signs that said trespassers will be prosacuted.

i will post the pictures as soon as i upload them to my computer

I think the signs are more there just to deture people, I doubt anyone would slap the cuffs on you.  How close did you get to it?  Did you just mean the gates at the bottom of the driveway?

Detriot Velvet Smooth

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2005, 08:29 PM »
Naw, they do have people patrolling the set all the time.
I wanted a lady, not fuckin cory and trevor

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2005, 09:10 PM »
security was there that day. I was just at the gates but i had a ppretty good view of the park fom there considering it was pouring that day.

Melba the Disco Queen

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #42 on: Feb 14, 2006, 10:09 PM »
For Season 1 they filmed in Sackville
For season 2 they filmed in Dartmouth [Wallace Heights?]
For season 3 they filmed in Timberlea
For season 4 they filmed in Eastern Passage (outskirts of Dartmouth)
and For season 5 they Filmed in Cole Harbour (Outskirts of Dartmouth) [Bissett Rd. next to old rehab facility]

Great information for someone like me who is planning on making the pilgrimage to Nova Scotia in April!
Information culled from others is added to the quote in bold. However, I would like to know the names of the parks used in seasons 1-4 if anyone knows.
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2006, 10:16 PM by melba the disco queen »
'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie, Black Adder

TyLeR420

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #43 on: Jul 08, 2007, 09:08 PM »
Alright sorry to bring this old topic back up but do any of you know the exact address's or locations of the seasons 1,3, and 4 parks???

ilovebubbles

TPB Filming Location?
« Reply #44 on: Jul 14, 2007, 06:52 AM »
The park for season 1 and maybe 2 is called the Woodbine Trailer Park and it's in Sackville~I think it's off of the Sackville road but I'm sure once you're in Sackville it will be very easy to find directions there, the season 3 park was off of Windmill road close to the tall red and white smoke stacks it's a very small park and easy to miss I don't have an exact address, the present park is not a secret to anyone in the HRM just go on Bissett Road in Cole Harbour and you'll see it within 2 minutes of turning off the main road, located at the old County Rehab building.