Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Official Season 5, Episode One Thread  (Read 72927 times)

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Official Season 5, Episode One Thread
« Reply #225 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:01 PM »
I was wondering why Lahey was being so generous. I think he has a "woody on" for our friend Jules. All indications point that way.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #226 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:02 PM »
Sexy black shirt and the lot.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

Canuckguy

« Reply #227 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:07 PM »
Ok since no one said not to Im only goin to mention this one spoiler.....they mentioned a newly paved driveway made out of hash in tv guide or something.  I bet its that newly paved driveway at Mr Lahey's place!  :D  I remembered that the second I saw the driveway in the new ep.

I bet Cory and Trevor hid the hash there before Lahey got control of Julians trailer.  So its just there for the taking.

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
« Reply #228 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:12 PM »
Nice one...Lahey is running the "hand roller" over the black-top. Do you think Lahey and Randy paved it with hash or do you think the idea comes to Ricky/Julien later in the season?
Fishy
MC mentioned this too!
FN
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
Such a happy human race"

Canuckguy

« Reply #229 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:15 PM »
hmmm good question I guess we will just have to wait for that one.

Detriot Velvet Smooth

« Reply #230 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:26 PM »
I could give it away....but actually I can't and that paved drive way is actually a bigger spoiler than you think.
I wanted a lady, not fuckin cory and trevor

Canuckguy

« Reply #231 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:32 PM »
aye I knew it was important somehow  :wink:

JulianRocks

« Reply #232 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:38 PM »
Quote from: Detriot Velvet Smooth
On my set visit I saw next weeks episode being filmes  so legally I can't say anything...However I also saw the episode at the premire party...but since everyone blinks once yes twice no. Will there be more of them blink

Where do u live DVS?

JulianRocks

« Reply #233 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:41 PM »
Quote from: Canuckguy
Ok since no one said not to Im only goin to mention this one spoiler.....they mentioned a newly paved driveway made out of hash in tv guide or something.  I bet its that newly paved driveway at Mr Lahey's place!  :D  I remembered that the second I saw the driveway in the new ep.

I bet Cory and Trevor hid the hash there before Lahey got control of Julians trailer.  So its just there for the taking.

I totally agree! I mentioned about that somewhere....but now that you mention it.....maybe I did read that somewhere and that's why my radar went off when Lahey was using the roller on "cold pavement".LOL   :lol:
Can u imagine...... a driveway full of hash!!! :lol:

purple_skwirrel

« Reply #234 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:52 PM »
Oh yeah, Lahey sells the trailer back to Julian, and Julian gets busted for the hash driveway :lol:

No, wait, maybe Lahey goes to jail?  The boys need to hide some hash in episode 2 (see SC for short synopsis)...maybe they hide it on TOP of the blacktop?  OMG - That would be so funny  :twisted:

Detriot Velvet Smooth

« Reply #235 on: Apr 21, 2005, 09:21 PM »
Quote from: JulianRocks
Quote from: Detriot Velvet Smooth
On my set visit I saw next weeks episode being filmes  so legally I can't say anything...However I also saw the episode at the premire party...but since everyone blinks once yes twice no. Will there be more of them blink

Where do u live DVS?

Toronto LOL
I wanted a lady, not fuckin cory and trevor

Jonnyboy

• Trailer Park Boys
« Reply #236 on: Apr 21, 2005, 10:31 PM »
1ST of all, HOLY FUCK PEOPLE you post a lot. I spent the past hour just reading through this post. I purposly avoided it until I saw the 1ST ep as I was unable to watch the fucker on Sunday.

Now to all those who were less favourable towards the 1ST ep, give "Give peace a chance" a chance. It will "Grow" on ya as time and season goes on.

Me I loved it. The pissing scene was fucking hilarious, Yes Jules must have a big bladder, but did anyone notice what Bubbles was doing while he was peeing. I think he was spelling his name (Not circling around). And the Limo driver getting involved in the pissing scene.

The Terry and Denis scene was hilarious, thank god for thoses blures though. I'm not really interested in seeing anyones unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Cyrus would be back, and as soon as Terry, and Denis started talking about a partner, I knew it. Then you can hear the music.

Well over all iy fucking funny, and I look forward to the rest of the season.

Jonny

purple_skwirrel

« Reply #237 on: Apr 21, 2005, 10:36 PM »
LOL, yeah, now having watched it 4 times, I absolutely love it now.  One of my favourite parts was hearing Cyrus's car coming up intot he scene before we see the car.  Then SEEING the car with all that crap all over it still, I lost it when I first saw that, now I "just" laugh :lol:

Canuckguy

« Reply #238 on: Apr 21, 2005, 10:46 PM »
A tiny spoiler is up on the showcase site check it out

http://www.showcase.ca/trailerparkboys/episodes/season5/

Thanks to Arlene for spotting it.

cat-dog

« Reply #239 on: Apr 21, 2005, 11:05 PM »
Quote from: purple_skwirrel
Then SEEING the car with all that crap all over it still, I lost it when I first saw that, now I "just" laugh :lol:

haha I laughed hard seeing all that stuff painted over .. 'i failed grade 10' hahah jeebus! too funny! :)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

beachmonkey

« Reply #240 on: Apr 21, 2005, 11:39 PM »
YO CANUCKGUY.....pissss......whats a silent bump...u know the post on getting TPB back on BBCA....i'm not real computer savy...so put it in lamens terms eh?
Cause when the right hook comes out, crazy mother fuckers like you get knocked out!

beachmonkey

« Reply #241 on: Apr 21, 2005, 11:41 PM »
I wanna see TPB's 5th season....hey Americans are people to ya know!

xo
tha monkey
Cause when the right hook comes out, crazy mother fuckers like you get knocked out!

Canuckguy

« Reply #242 on: Apr 22, 2005, 01:13 AM »
Quote from: beachmonkey
YO CANUCKGUY.....pissss......whats a silent bump...u know the post on getting TPB back on BBCA....i'm not real computer savy...so put it in lamens terms eh?

Well the mod deleted my old petition because people were insulting BBCA.....so I asked people just to say bump or /sign rather than leaving a comment...o well it doesnt matter.

bigbenjamin

« Reply #243 on: Apr 22, 2005, 01:23 AM »
KARNAK PREDICTS

Season Five will be the best season yet - fresh, but back to basics -  new movie will make the Boys stars internationally - the Boys will remain accessible to their fans always!

Telepathic Cheers!

Tipsy McStagger

« Reply #244 on: Apr 22, 2005, 11:20 AM »
Julians monologue at the start while still in jail was weak and out of character, seemed he was being a little "Ricky".  Other then that this was a good episode IMHO.

Peace

Tip

"i ahve qit the org cuz ppl wont maid ther own bussin" - greenbasterd

phoebefuzzbun

« Reply #245 on: Apr 22, 2005, 11:58 AM »
I had a friend of mine download the new season 5 episode and I got to watch it last night!!            :D and now for my 2 cents:

I absolutely loved it!!   I was late to work today because I just had to watch it over again this morning.    Season 4 scared me a bit what with mystical Conky and the Ricky smoke scene.  I thought for a moment that the boys were going Hollywood.   This season 5 is back to basics and true to the story.  Best scene:   Ricky & Lahey apology scene wonderfully acted!  
2 cents over.
LIKE SHIT AND STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

Jen

Best is yet to come
« Reply #246 on: Apr 22, 2005, 01:01 PM »
Episode One is a teaser for whats to come. I think they planted alot of clues in the dialogue that will be addressed in other episodes. As an example, in the scene where Ray is in his kitchen breaking the news to the boys about Corey & Trevor, he starts to say 'lost' instead of 'took' the money - hitting on the VLT thing.

I was abit surprised at two things tho - Julian picking up the gun when that would be more like something Ricky would do. Plus the fact that Ricky didnt spend much time with Trinity. I wonder if jail changed them abit. Also Bubbles didnt mention anything about missing his kitties.

Lahey is up to something. Then, again that smile that Sarah gave Ricky when she told him she knew what would happen and the wave to the police makes me think theres more to that also.

My fave part (that hasnt been mentioned yet) is where the cop tells Ricky he can see rite thru him and Julian moves from behind Ricky off to the side. Plus the way Julian stares Lahey down in the final scene is what convinced me that Lahey isnt being sincere.

I noticed the actors hair looks awesome in that episode. I liked the "do's" before but think they were the best ever on this episode.

phoebefuzzbun

« Reply #247 on: Apr 22, 2005, 01:31 PM »
Yes, I think episode 1 really set up enough story lines for each character, and some new characters to last this season.  I liked the new drug dealers and their grandma!  Wonderful how Grandma is just going about her business while the boys are being boys!   It was great when you could hear Cyrus coming before you saw his car!  LOL.    

Lucy and Sarah's new "we got money look" was great.  The 7 and 5 thou reference is that boobs and nose lingo?  In L.A. it is.   Everybody looked great!  Julian looked more buffed.  Sarah looked hotter than always.   And my hasnt Trinity grown!  how sweet.  I hope they show more father & daughter moments.  Its nice to see them balance Ricky out with a dose of fatherhood once and awhile.
LIKE SHIT AND STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

beachmonkey

« Reply #248 on: Apr 22, 2005, 01:45 PM »
Quote from: phoebefuzzbun
I had a friend of mine download the new season 5 episode and I got to watch it last night!!            :D and now for my 2 cents:

I absolutely loved it!!   I was late to work today because I just had to watch it over again this morning.    Season 4 scared me a bit what with mystical Conky and the Ricky smoke scene.  I thought for a moment that the boys were going Hollywood.   This season 5 is back to basics and true to the story.  Best scene:   Ricky & Lahey apology scene wonderfully acted!  
2 cents over.

:!:  :!:  :!:  tell me ppplllleeeeaaassseeee  :!:  :!:  :!:
were did your friend find season 5......i'll be greatfully in your debt  :D

shake

« Reply #249 on: Apr 22, 2005, 01:53 PM »
Hey BeachMonkey you can find it in this topic

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1776

enjoy