Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: What is your favorite episode?  (Read 27067 times)

Sir. Swish

• Location: Hiding under Jay-Roc's Mom's trailer (in jail) till the album comes out, Houston, TX
Re: What is your favorite episode?
« Reply #50 on: Jun 01, 2011, 12:47 PM »
It was but that's not the "Conky" episode they were talking about.
Fishy

lol yeah I know I couldn't clarify before you got that post up! lol  :beermug:
Well played, Fishy  :P
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2011, 12:50 PM by Sir. Swish »
What a greeeasy horror show!

GaryTheMallCop

« Reply #51 on: Jun 01, 2011, 07:13 PM »
Anything with fuck in the title.

Fuck Community College Let's Get Drunk and Eat Chicken Fingers

Jim Leheys a fucking drunk and always will be

If I can't smoke and swear I'm fucked

Oisterboy

« Reply #52 on: Jun 15, 2011, 09:42 PM »
Propane Propane.  :lol:

Ibgbg

« Reply #53 on: Jun 16, 2011, 12:00 PM »
Never Cry Shitwolf!

It has it all. Hasch hockey, Bubbles is drunk out of his mind, electrocution, amazing car modifications (the use of the windscreen washer tank), and above all; Randys epic gut-bump scene on the bus - Probably the best TPB scene ever, maybe even the funniest thing in the history of television   :lol::lol::lol:  The only sad thing is how poor Julian is treated.

Tiggy Puddin

« Reply #54 on: Jun 16, 2011, 12:13 PM »
Never Cry Shitwolf!

It has it all. Hasch hockey, Bubbles is drunk out of his mind, electrocution, amazing car modifications (the use of the windscreen washer tank), and above all; Randys epic gut-bump scene on the bus - Probably the best TPB scene ever, maybe even the funniest thing in the history of television   :lol: :lol: :lol:  The only sad thing is how poor Julian is treated.

And of course, the Shakespearian-esque "shitwolf" speech by Officer George Green. Shoulda won a Gemini for that.

My favourites episodes are "Mrs Peterson's Dog Gets Fucked Up" as it was the first episode I ever saw, and "Temporary Relief Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor" for erm... personal reasons.  :lol:

Oisterboy

« Reply #55 on: Jun 17, 2011, 09:56 AM »
I suppose I should have mentioned why Propane Propane was my favorite. My bad  :6paper:

I love the song Lahey sings. Every single time I go to fire up the grill, or get propane from the gas station I sing it to myself. It just made me laugh so hard the first time that it always sticks in my head.

That, and I love how everyone thinks Ricky is just being paranoid when he gets caught in a net, his breaks are cut, etc, but someone really IS trying to kill him :lol:

Randys Shirt

« Reply #56 on: Jun 18, 2011, 07:27 AM »
Hey guys and girls...first post here.

Have watched every episode at least 5-6 times, my fav would definitely be Season 2 episode 5? "The Bible Pimp"

"Hello...my name is Hampton" To Bubbles..."Can you read my son", Bubbles:"Well that depends...can you go fuck yourself"

Hahaha love it  :D

themanmachine73

« Reply #57 on: Jun 28, 2011, 11:55 AM »
Although they are all my favorites, there are three I really like:

Conky--anyone that can get that riled up over a doll is in and of itself hilarious, and when they are all in Sam's practice, Conky lets loose on Julian and Ricky, I was in tears....

Temporary Relief Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor-That whole episode rocked, and even though it has been mentioned before it bears repeating: Ricky, shirtless, Lord a' Mercy!

Propane, Propane--Mr Lahey's loses it big time (for the 20th time....)
You rockin' loud but you ain't sayin' nothin'....
Too many MCs not enough mics!

FUGEES' "THE SCORE"...BEST HIP HOP ALBUM EVER!!!

Steve French99

« Reply #58 on: Jan 02, 2013, 03:41 PM »
Whats your favorite episode of trailer park boys?? I like Closer to the Heart.

Boots or Hearts

Best Episode?
« Reply #59 on: Jan 09, 2014, 04:15 AM »
To me has to be "Who's the Microphone Assassin?". It really delves into the character of J-Roc and focuses on one of the more funny characters on TPB. It shows how low Cory and Trevor are by following around J-Roc and turning on him, it shows what kind a person Julian & Co. are who supports J-Roc when it benefits him. It has BUBBLES RAPPING! Right after Cory and Trevor fuck it up in one of the funnier Cory and Trevor bits in the show. Plus introduces my favourite part-time character (minus Philadelphia Collins) in DVD. Awesome episode. What's your best episode? I love all of them though.
Loyal Canucks fan, and avid Tragically Hip fan. I like drinking rum and cokes and long walks along the shit ledge.

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #60 on: Jan 10, 2014, 02:50 AM »
  Can we vote for Dear Santa Claus, Go Fuck Yourself? Or does its extended length rule it out? Cause it's definitely my favorite. The garish, holiday slide-guitar credits, all the origin stories, Ricky's rage at being bailed out of jail, Lahey wearing the bag beard wasted, J-Roc and T as alternate CoryTrevors, Bubbles tugging at your heartstrings, Barb's exasperation...that ep has it all.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Tripod

« Reply #61 on: Jan 16, 2014, 02:55 PM »
I also thought season 4, episode 5, "Conky" was hilarious! It was a bit "unreal" but Conky had some pretty good quotes that included the old time ones like "Raveen" and "Patrick Swayze" that were used in the ORIGINAL movie from 1999. Ricky was also very funny in this episode with his long time rivalry with that little fuckin' doll.

"Ohhhh myyyyy Julian, myyy handsome Julian, Patrick Swayze, you're so fuckin' sexy in roadhouse and fuckin' Dirty Dancin'"    -Conky to Julian. :lol:
I agree,Refuckulator.
Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol.

GmeAFuckinR

« Reply #62 on: Jan 16, 2014, 05:41 PM »
It all comes down to the 1st episode/short/movie one saw, I first saw TPB in 2 episode blocks on Directv network channel. I saw season 1 ep5 & 6;
"I'm not gay, I love Lucy..." & "Who the Hell invited these Idoits to my Wedding".
Those 2 episodes pretty much tells the story

"I toe da so, I Fuckin Toe Da SO!"

shit_puppet

« Reply #63 on: Jan 20, 2014, 08:00 AM »
I like Season 1 episode 6 "Who the Fuck Invited These Idiots to My Wedding?"

Classic Ricky shoot first ask questions later!

:ricky:"Just remember, Lahey; What goes around is all around.":ricky:
"I'm usually not the one to say atodaso, but you know what? Atodaso, a fuckin atodaso"

Grilled Cheese Narwhal

« Reply #64 on: Jan 24, 2014, 10:42 PM »
I would have to say Episode 1 Season 1. The introduction from the jail, the den snatching ways of Cyrus, how Ricky, Randy and Lahey meet again and the whole community coming together at the end. I would mention more but I could just go on and on. Episode 1 Season 2 would be a definite runner up.
"It doesn't matter anyway, the counselor said it's not my fault, it's society's fault."

DirtyLittleCheeseburger

« Reply #65 on: Jul 11, 2015, 03:57 PM »
Never Cry Shitwolf
J-Roc raps about gangsters & guns, pimps & hos and Compton. The guy's not from Compton. He's a white kid from a trailer park. He should rap about what he really knows which is living in his mom's trailer eating peanut butter sandwiches.