Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Tell us, MC!  (Read 11814 times)

phoebefuzzbun

Tell us, MC!
« Reply #25 on: Mar 16, 2005, 01:35 PM »
LONG LIVE THE ORG INDEED!    

You guys are awesome and im glad that mc and crew appreciate the work done on this site, i sure do.
 :D
LIKE SHIT AND STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

purple_skwirrel

Tell us, MC!
« Reply #26 on: Mar 16, 2005, 04:34 PM »
Quote from: cat-dog

Hi Andrew,

Let me start off by saying we all love the website. It's nicely laid out and looks like a lot of work went into it.

keep rocking with the site and use your discretion with copyright. It seems to me you know what you're doing.

We're working on the feature film and season six these days. Lots more TPB to come bro.

long live the org

Mike

To cut the suspense.. :)

JulianRocks

Tell us, MC!
« Reply #27 on: Mar 16, 2005, 06:37 PM »
Congrats cat-dog! That's pretty awesome! :D  :clap:

the beav

Tell us, MC!
« Reply #28 on: Mar 16, 2005, 10:23 PM »
CD,  BK and Shake, you three are prime examples of what makes this place THE SHIT !! :clap:
I may have alzheimer's...But at least I don't have alzheimer's

http://www.marijuana.org/GraphixFolder/graphix/%2521mbox.gif[/img]

bigbenjamin

Tell us, MC!
« Reply #29 on: Mar 16, 2005, 11:08 PM »
Soooo - now everyone knows that the cast members and MC visit the ORG and like what they see. I've even heard that the upcoming season owes something to their reading of fan posts. Boggles the mind that Showcase has left fans of TPB, QAF, etc. so long without forums :roll: !

Is there any other popular program that keeps in such close touch with their fans???  Quality fan board meets quality BOYS!  :D Cheers!

Ghostdog

• Apple Seed
Tell us, MC!
« Reply #30 on: Mar 23, 2005, 08:23 AM »
Question for MC if he's reading this topic:

Who all is gonna be out on the road promoting the Season 4 DVD set?...Now we all love to see the usual suspects(Bubbs, Ricky and the big J),  but it would be cool to see someone else come out and meet us fans:)

Good luck on the "Feature" and season 6

Ghostdog
"Jack never even took one step of his own ....yet he traveled so far".

Letter's to my little boy Jack

hunnerbun

Tell us, MC!
« Reply #31 on: Mar 23, 2005, 10:50 AM »
Quote from: BoTTleKid
HEY!

Did anyone here doubt my capabilities?? I hope not. LOL

This is directly from Mike Clattenburg.

Hey Kris

Lets see, ..here Cory Trevor Cory Trevor here Cory Trevor Cory Trevor, The Shit Puppets, quit drinking for life, get drunk and hit the machines, 54321 launch, Dad- little bit of a fuck up no big deal, nice driveway, shots fired zing zing, Zesty Mordant, Is that you talking or is that the liquor talking, I don't think so tiger, 1971 White Western Star, Keep it down the guy in the chair is trying to sleep, I'm friggin Telling! I own one third of them, For to say Ricky? Atoadaso. A hundred dollars for groceries, fourteen hundred dollars for liquor and six thousand to bail them out. One of them had gravy colored hair. Ray we gotta get you in a tracksuit or some shit.

Peace out

Mike

Sent via Agricola street liquor store customer internet services

I just re-read this post and if that 1971 White Western Star is the one I think it is that cocksucker "lived" in my drivewau for over a year!  
My ex (arsepick) bought that stupid truck for his moving business....fackin money pit.  Now I can't wait to see if its that truck.

And...in the Christmas special, there was a shot of Julian and Bubbles standin in front of a blue van... I think that was my ex's too...thats another shitmobile that "lived" in my yard....when we split up i "moved" everything he owned into the van and it sat in the yard for almost a year before he came and got it...I finally threatened to have it towed.  Well it and the Western Star got moved down the road to a lot near where they filmed season 4...so that is why I am pretty sure they are both his vehicles.
My God...what a drunk horror show!

SgtMeowsteen

• My Space site
Tell us, MC!
« Reply #32 on: Mar 27, 2005, 02:20 AM »
Quote from: cat-dog

Hi Andrew,

Let me start off by saying we all love the website. It's nicely laid out and looks like a lot of work went into it.

keep rocking with the site and use your discretion with copyright. It seems to me you know what you're doing.

We're working on the feature film and season six these days. Lots more TPB to come bro.

long live the org

Mike

To cut the suspense.. :)

Well CatDog...you finally got the mother of all thumb ups. MC trusts you and has given you the green light. We're all proud of you man. Like passing your grade 10 all over again.

"We're averting our eyes oh Lord..."
-Graham Chapman
  as King Arthur

ps...We should have a flag or something now....shouldn't we ???

LONG LIVE THE .ORG
You might be sexy Julian....but you can't teach me anything about liquor....
-Fackin Lahey

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
Tell us, MC!
« Reply #33 on: Apr 19, 2005, 04:20 PM »
That quote about bailing them out... I kind of figured it would be in the first episode. But I guess not! Looks like there is more than 1 person going to jail somewhere in the middle of this season.
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

the beav

Tell us, MC!
« Reply #34 on: Apr 19, 2005, 09:48 PM »
Quote from: BoTTleKid
That quote about bailing them out... I kind of figured it would be in the first episode. But I guess not! Looks like there is more than 1 person going to jail somewhere in the middle of this season.

I'm guessing Barb, for defrauding those documents.
I may have alzheimer's...But at least I don't have alzheimer's

http://www.marijuana.org/GraphixFolder/graphix/%2521mbox.gif[/img]

Djet3k

• My Myspace
Tell us, MC!
« Reply #35 on: Apr 21, 2005, 06:32 AM »
naaaah it's ricky! for getting to close too cory and trevor :)

witch im looking forward too :)

"Corry & Trevor , you guys are FuckIIng Dead!"

Congratz to The tpb.org! The best tpb related site ive ever seen!! You guyz Freakin' Rock!

isnt there a way too make this site the official tpb site? so that you maybe can post those comercials and appearences again ? :)
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts."

"Just remember when you control the mail you control....information!"

Tiggy Puddin

Re: Tell us, MC!
« Reply #36 on: Mar 27, 2010, 05:54 PM »
I just stumbled across this dusty old, long-forgotten thread. Just a reminder of MC's awesomethingness. Long live the Org indeed!   :D

JAG

« Reply #37 on: Mar 27, 2010, 09:13 PM »
This thread is a thing of beauty. Too bad it took us so long to get internet access.  :(
~Sarah~
*100% Certified Honouary Canuck*

Port Cockerton:

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the whole night sinking space sluts you wouldn't have let down the entire universe yet again!"
"Copy that."
"Solution, Captain Powerful?!"
"MORE powder of confidence..."

Refuckulator

• Matt's Design Portfolio
« Reply #38 on: Jul 01, 2010, 11:03 PM »
Man! That seems like just yesterday I was reading that and getting super excited for season 5. Crazy.
MC rocks!
Follow me: @MattRichBedard