Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Things I don't like...  (Read 3028 times)

BoTTleKid

• http://kemicalimbalance.deviantart.com
Things I don't like...
« on: Sep 09, 2003, 06:23 PM »
I think the positions of "preview" and "submit" should be changed because I keep hitting preview by accident. Also, the cigarettes instead of a cursor annoys me as well because sometimes I click something and I don't actually click it i just  burn it with the hot end of the ciggy.

What else??? The "Forum Index" and "Sunnyvale Suggestions" should be made a little clearer. I couldn't find it for the life of me when I first signed up.  :)
"...he keeps stickin' a fuckin' gun in my face."
-

cat-dog

Re: Things I don't like...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2003, 07:34 PM »
Quote from: BoTTleKid
Also, the cigarettes instead of a cursor annoys me as well because sometimes I click something and I don't actually click it i just  burn it with the hot end of the ciggy.

Tell me what you think now, i changed it so the cursor turns into a hand when it's over a link. Trying to compromise cause I love the 2 smokes.

What else??? The "Forum Index" and "Sunnyvale Suggestions" should be made a little clearer. I couldn't find it for the life of me when I first signed up.  :)

what do you mean by clearer? and what couldn't you find?

i'll work on looking into the other things, i definately would like the submit button before the preview.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

BoTTleKid

Things I don't like...
« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2003, 07:39 PM »
The cursor is awsome now.  :)  Much nicer.

Sorry I was unclear. I was referring to the links to Form Index and Sunnyvale Suggestions. Those were the links I couldn't find for a long time, but finally stopped them beside eachother up there. Also, I can't find a link to get to the main page...
-

px

Things I don't like...
« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2003, 07:44 PM »
If you click the logo on top of the page that says "www.trailerparkboys.org MESSAGE FORUM", that'll take you to the main page..

If you click on Sunnyvalle Suggestions up above, it'll take you to the forum Sunnyvalle Suggestions and show all the topics under that..

If you click Forum Index, it'll bring you to the Trailer Park Chat and Sunnyvalle Suggestions page and any other areas we decide to add in the future..

Does that clear things up or is that still not what you're talking about? :)

BoTTleKid

Things I don't like...
« Reply #4 on: Sep 09, 2003, 07:46 PM »
Ok, clear. Sorry. heh gotta upload those pics now!
-

px

Things I don't like...
« Reply #5 on: Sep 09, 2003, 07:47 PM »
Sweet!  Post in the trailer park chat when you got the new pics up so everyone can see.. :)

-px

BoTTleKid

Things I don't like...
« Reply #6 on: Sep 09, 2003, 08:01 PM »
Done, and done.
-

cat-dog

Re: Things I don't like...
« Reply #7 on: Sep 11, 2003, 04:18 AM »
I think the positions of "preview" and "submit" should be changed because I keep hitting preview by accident.

This should be fixed now, feel free to let us know any other things that bother you about this forum.
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

BoTTleKid

Things I don't like...
« Reply #8 on: Sep 11, 2003, 05:51 AM »
:)  Looks good!
-

NewfZ

Things I don't like...
« Reply #9 on: Sep 12, 2003, 04:37 PM »
Well I found the register pretty hard to find, try making the link in a more noticable area, cause when I first came it acted as though I was logged in I could only find logout. Thx to cat-dog I found it!

"Yanno, he... He grew up as a little shit spark from the ole' shit flame, then he turned into a shit bond fire and then driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shit fire storm. If I get to be, married to Barb... I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash a shitnomi tidal wave that'll engulf Ricky and and extinguish his shit flames forever... and with any luck... He'll drown in the undershit of that wav

J-ROC

Things I don't like...
« Reply #10 on: Nov 25, 2003, 11:14 AM »
i think this forum is good

p.s. can i hit it?