Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Filming locations  (Read 503 times)

Mavrick

Filming locations
« on: Apr 13, 2017, 10:33 PM »
Something Iv'e been eager to know is where the first season through the fifth season where all filmed. What parks to be exact.

DavidB_Bubbles

• Location: Hiding in my shed from a Samsquanch Monster, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A.
Re: Filming locations
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2017, 10:48 PM »
A lot of your questions can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions Thread. Although kind of out of date. It is located here:

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

But a quick copy & paste of your question:

Where is the trailer park?

The show was shot in a real trailer park the first four seasons.

Season 1 was filmed in Sackville.
Season 2 was filmed in Dartmouth, by the Tuft's Cove Generating Station
(You can often see the 3 red and white stacks in the background)
Season 3 was filmed in Timberlea
Season 4 was filmed in Eastern Passage

All four of these were existing trailer parks in the Halifax-Dartmouth area of Nova Scotia, an East coast province of Canada.

For Season 5 and beyond they bought a plot of land and brought in some trailers to use as their own "trailer park" set.  It is located in Cole Harbour, just outside of Dartmouth.  Cole Harbour is where Mike Clattenburg, JP Tremblay and Robb Wells are from.  It is also the hometown of the captain of the Stanley Cup champions Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby. The set is closed to the public.  Update...the trailers are now gone from the set.
TPB #3 was a trailer park in Harrietsfield.
Season 8 and 9 are using a park in Truro, NS.

Update: Now I believe but not 100% sure that season 10 & 11 were filmed in the same Trailer Park in Truro, N.S.

Mavrick

Re: Filming locations
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2017, 11:23 PM »
Thank you! I did not see the "frequently asked questions" I'm new here. Thank you for your reply.