Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Stuff I'd like to see in season 11  (Read 977 times)

Officer Dick Lock

Stuff I'd like to see in season 11
« on: Jan 15, 2017, 09:53 AM »
If season 11 is the last one, I'd like to see a family theme for the boys. While Julian is out of the park, maybe he finds Tammy and brings her back. Bubbles' parents finally come back (or at least one of them) and explain what happened. And I really liked the scene where Julian was wiping the counter listening to J-Roc and Flurry talking. It would be cool if he followed a similar story as J-Roc, where Candy (the girl from the bank in season 1 or 2) shows up with his kid, a few years older than Flurry. That or he finds his dad.

And of course, the Lahey being Ricky's dad thing being explained.
Ricky, what in the name of the Easter Bunny's fluffy white cock are you doing firing toasters at me?

Follow @funnyTPBquotes on twitter

Officer Dick Lock

Re: Stuff I'd like to see in season 11
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2017, 01:59 AM »
Another looming question is who ends up with the park. I really hate what they've turned Barb into. And yet something feels wrong with the boys owning the park. Maybe Barb should sell it to Sarah, or Trinity.
Ricky, what in the name of the Easter Bunny's fluffy white cock are you doing firing toasters at me?

Follow @funnyTPBquotes on twitter

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2017, 02:21 AM »
I'd like to see Bubs hook back up with Jenny from the animal shelter from CTLD. Maybe even knock her up and start a family.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Osmo

« Reply #3 on: Mar 13, 2017, 12:11 PM »
If season 11 is the last one, I'd like to see a family theme for the boys. While Julian is out of the park, maybe he finds Tammy and brings her back. Bubbles' parents finally come back (or at least one of them) and explain what happened. And I really liked the scene where Julian was wiping the counter listening to J-Roc and Flurry talking. It would be cool if he followed a similar story as J-Roc, where Candy (the girl from the bank in season 1 or 2) shows up with his kid, a few years older than Flurry. That or he finds his dad.

And of course, the Lahey being Ricky's dad thing being explained.

Bubbles parents are dead. He inherented their land and house aka bus in one of the movies. He was going to live there but last second changed his mind and stayed with the boys.