Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Is This Place & Swearnet Dead?  (Read 1304 times)

MrFourTwenty

Is This Place & Swearnet Dead?
« on: Jan 12, 2017, 08:42 PM »
Just signed up for Swearnet and thought I would pop over here but it has been months since anyone has posted and after watching some videos on Swearnet it is a be sad.  Looks like they had a lot of great ideas to start with but here it is 3 years later and not much has happened, also they finished season 11 like 8-10 months ago so why isn't it up on Netflix yet, is TPB dying.  Love the show and the boys so I would hate to see it end.

Officer Dick Lock

Re: Is This Place & Swearnet Dead?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2017, 04:26 PM »
I agree that this place is dead, but not Swearnet. I like a lot of the stuff they're producing besides TPB, using TPB characters. I also like the TPB podcast and the out of character stuff. Definitely worth $40 a year.

I do think season 11 should be the last one, though. Too many characters leaving.
Ricky, what in the name of the Easter Bunny's fluffy white cock are you doing firing toasters at me?

Follow @funnyTPBquotes on twitter

cat-dog

« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2017, 12:11 PM »
The forum and domain were passed off to SwearNet & TPB as of March 23, 2016..

Nothing has been done with it since sadly, despite lots of promises from the Boys and their staff.

Sorry everyone.. I really thought this move would have enhanced and breathed some life into the place..
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2017, 02:10 AM »
Yeah, I used to check in here all the time and now I only do every once in awhile. It's kind of sad, really.  :bubs:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then