Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: TPB Tattoo Ideas?  (Read 701 times)

pillsbandy_doughboy

TPB Tattoo Ideas?
« on: Sep 27, 2016, 12:16 PM »
Hello everyone, long time lurker but first time poster, been a TPB fan for over ten years now. A lot of people don't understand (I know a lot of you probably do), but the show and the characters have meant a whole lot to me over the years and have gotten me through some pretty dark times.

Basically, my brother is getting a tattoo "dedicated" I guess to me and told me that it can be whatever I want but to make sure it really means something to me and represents me. I thought of a lot of things related to music and others things, but decided that it needed to be something in some way related to TPB because it has been and still is such a huge part of my life.

So I'm wondering if any of you have any TPB tatts or ideas for one. I'm shit at creative artsy shit like that but the only thing I've been able to think of is the bubble maker bubbles parents left him. I like the idea of it, and what it represents, but I don't know if it would make a good tattoo. A lot of people would look at it and not even know what it was, my brother and I would, but it might be hard to distinguish to the average person.

So, what do you guys think?