Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Outdated Themes need to automatically return to the default theme.  (Read 2263 times)

iamwhatiseem

I haven't posted here for a long time because I couldn't get the site to work.
All I kept getting was text only. No matter what computer I used or what browser...so I quit coming here.
  But today I stumbled onto trailerparkboys.com while looking for the TPB board game...and it links to this site...so I thought it has to have something to do with my login. I could see the site was still active so I started thinking about why would my login not work --- and luckily my first try was maybe the theme is no longer working and for some reason it doesn't load the default - so I managed (not easily) to get to my profile, changed the theme to default - whalaah! - Everything is fine.

I would imagine in the forum software there is an option to revert folks to the default if there theme is no longer available.

Cheers
"What's an aplitude test?"
"It's a suitability test Ricky"
"Ok...I'll wear a suit if I have to...I don't care"

shake

I informed the Swearnet admin, hopefully they be able to take care of it.

cat-dog

Yeah, a few things got broken when we passed the torch to SwearNet & The Boys before this season kicked off.

I myself couldn't login either due to the theme issue.

I just reset everyone to the default one, hopefully anyone that had the other themes can now access the site too.

Sorry for the trouble
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."

gabety

Theme?  What are you talking about?  I've never heard the theme from day 1 in 2010.
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

cat-dog

Theme?  What are you talking about?  I've never heard the theme from day 1 in 2010.

There was a few different forum themes over the years. "Sunnyvale Blues" which is the default, "Dope Flavoured Rum" which was a weed leaf themed green layout, "Sexy Black T-Shirt" was a black and red theme with full & empty rum glasses for post icons, and I recall a Bumblebee yellow & black layout as well on the original site :)
"There's a difference between being old school, and being old and still in school."