Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Does Mike Clattenburg have an email for fans to contact?  (Read 1355 times)

Shitrocke

I'd love to send him a message because Seasons 1-7 were so phenomenal whilst Seasons 8-10 were pretty piss poor. Well, regardless, I adored the episodes he directed and the movies too.

shitstorm76

Re: Does Mike Clattenburg have an email for fans to contact?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2016, 04:01 AM »
Yeah… season 8 was horrible, 9 and 10… meh… they had their moments. Im not sure if he has any contact info out there, but If you like his work.. I highly recommend you check out Black Jesus on Adult Swim. It is basically the same plot as TPB but in Compton… Hilarious! Slink Johnson, John Witherspoon, and Charlie Murphy!

Shitrocke

Re: Does Mike Clattenburg have an email for fans to contact?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 26, 2016, 10:55 AM »
Yeah… season 8 was horrible, 9 and 10… meh… they had their moments. Im not sure if he has any contact info out there, but If you like his work.. I highly recommend you check out Black Jesus on Adult Swim. It is basically the same plot as TPB but in Compton… Hilarious! Slink Johnson, John Witherspoon, and Charlie Murphy!

I've already checked out Black Jesus and loved it! Well, to be honest Season 1 + Season 2 Eps. 1-4 because afterwards season 2 drifted off to a trainwreck format that no one asked for. I really hope that Season 3 (if there is one) then it'll be like Season 1.