Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 10 Episode 2: You Want The Lot Fees..., Discussion Thread  (Read 2997 times)

shake

This thread will be opened after TPB season 10 is available on Netflix.  It is for discussion of what you thought about the episode.  People who have not seen the episode and want to avoid spoilers should stay out of this thread.

There will be a new thread for each episode.
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2016, 12:50 PM by DavidB_Bubbles »

pnad

Lahey's Liquor Logic is ON POINT!

Mexican JROC?  Fuckin Awesome.

ChristyLovesKitties420

How I managed to skip over episode 1 is beyond me but any way... So when did barb go to jail because I don't remember her going in season 9? Also when did JRoc go to Mexico? And Lahey is finally pacing him self with the drinking yet Randy still won't help him out...

shake

Lahey's Liquor Logic is ON POINT!

Yes.  We all should carry around one of those breathalyzers :)

frigdancin

I love how they explain how J-Roc's girlfriend learned english:
"She's S.S.S.L.- seventies sitcoms as a second language."

And how literally every line she has is from a seventies tv show theme song.

moncton velvet smooth

Some of that shit was from the 80s but I'm just dating myself and shouldn't split hairs. It was a good recurring bit.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

eishka

RICKY LAHEY????
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 12:33 AM »
Okay, so I know "yous guys" have been talking about this, but I must say it for my own benefit... RICKY IS MR. LAHEY'S SON! In shock here. Now, with that being said, I'll say this... Why has Mr. Lahey been after Ricky harder than he has Julian if that were his son? I'm rewatching the entire series currently and for the first 6 seasons, ALL Lahey wanted to do was screw Ricky over and bang Julian. You'd think that if this had been in the show plot for a while then something in Lahey would have given... Oh look at me trying to rationalize the most awesome stoner show ever made... HEHEHE So, Julian has left the trailer park and I read somewhere that J-Roc and Lucy wouldn't be in season 11, but that Trevor would be back... I mean... Has the show gone nutty or is it just me chasing squirrels <<<< Now that's "Greasy"

moncton velvet smooth

Julian will most definitely be back as I can't see that plotline resolving itself any other way.
Trevor, however, is NEVER coming back. That has been made very clear to the fans.
Lahey must be especially hard on Ricky cause he is his son. He can't seem to really completely accept himself and he can't accept him either. It drives him nuts how stupid Ricky is and that he was raised by somebody else and he couldn't claim him. I'm just trying to read into it here. I don't like it either. Ricky has always acted so much more like Ray than Lahey. We'll just have to see where they go with it...
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

themanmachine73

Re: RICKY LAHEY????
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 08:27 PM »
Okay, so I know "yous guys" have been talking about this, but I must say it for my own benefit... RICKY IS MR. LAHEY'S SON! In shock here. Now, with that being said, I'll say this... Why has Mr. Lahey been after Ricky harder than he has Julian if that were his son? I'm rewatching the entire series currently and for the first 6 seasons, ALL Lahey wanted to do was screw Ricky over and bang Julian. You'd think that if this had been in the show plot for a while then something in Lahey would have given... Oh look at me trying to rationalize the most awesome stoner show ever made... HEHEHE So, Julian has left the trailer park and I read somewhere that J-Roc and Lucy wouldn't be in season 11, but that Trevor would be back... I mean... Has the show gone nutty or is it just me chasing squirrels <<<< Now that's "Greasy"

Eishka, you are not going nutty.  A couple of points:
1.  It's true, Jonathan Torrens, Lucy DeCoutere, and Bernard Robichaud AKA Cyrus will not be coming back; they all made separate announcements last month.
2.  Michael Jackson (Trevor) has stated previously he was no longer involved with the show.  The Boys, at one point, approached Michael to come back for season 8, but he absolutely declined to return, which the Boys stated on a Swearnet Founding Fucker call about two years ago.

I've heard many people on social media saying that these losses to the show is spelling the end of TPB.  I am here to say that until I hear the official word from the Boys, either on Swearnet or this forum, all of it is talk from fans who are disappointed by this season.  I am one of those that have no right to bitch about what the Boys do, but that just means I'm appreciative of all the content they've delivered in the past five years.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 04:03 PM by themanmachine73 »
You rockin' loud but you ain't sayin' nothin'....
Too many MCs not enough mics!

FUGEES' "THE SCORE"...BEST HIP HOP ALBUM EVER!!!

cinthb

Re: RICKY LAHEY????
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 11:04 PM »

I've heard many people on social media saying that these losses to the show is spelling the end of TPB.  I am here to say that until I hear the official word from the Boys, either on Swearnet or this forum, all of it is talk from fans who are disappointed by this season.  I am one of those that have no right to bitch about what the Boys do, but that just means I'm appreciative of all the content they've delivered in the past five years.

You say some of the sweetest things Hon..