Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Season 10 Episode 10: Looks Like the Liquor Wins Discussion Thread  (Read 3542 times)

shake

This thread will be opened after TPB season 10 is available on Netflix.  It is for discussion of what you thought about the episode.  People who have not seen the episode and want to avoid spoilers should stay out of this thread.

There will be a new thread for each episode.
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2016, 11:02 PM by DavidB_Bubbles »

paaapa

This thread will be opened after TPB season 10 is available on Netflix.  It is for discussion of what you thought about the episode.  People who have not seen the episode and want to avoid spoilers should stay out of this thread.

There will be a new thread for each episode.

If Julian left the park at the end, how is he still on the new podcast? Is he just visiting Bubbles and Ricky?

MasterSkills420

In season 6 episode 3 Lahey says to Ricky, "I brought you a couple of high quality items, free of charge".

Ricky replies, "I can have this stuff?"

Lahey then says, "Absolutely, m-my son".

How long were they planning this???

shake

Interesting.  Then again "Yes my son" is a saying that guys use on each other, and it is popular in Atlantic Canada.

And of course the Bible Pimp used it on Bubbles, in a different context. 

"Can you read my son?"

"Well that depends, can you go fuck yourself?"

What I don't get is if that was the secret Barb was blackmailing Jim with why would he go to such lengths to keep it secret?  If Ray is dead, and Ricky's mother is gone, it wouldn't ruin anybody's life as he suggested.  If anything it would mean Ricky and Lahey could finally have a reason to get along with each other, instead of being mortal enemies the rest of their lives.
« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2016, 06:03 PM by shake »