Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Will Season 10 be good?  (Read 1644 times)

Shitrocke

Will Season 10 be good?
« on: Mar 13, 2016, 01:00 PM »
Probably, but it won't be as good as Seasons 1-7 because since Seasons 8 and 9 they drifted to become more of US sitcoms than its original comedy format. It doesn't help that the show is in widescreen and in high definition as it removed that authenticity of how poor and shitty they were.

As a TPB fan I'm not too positive seeing how Seasons 8 and 9 ended up but it should still be fun to watch. :)

moncton velvet smooth

Re: Will Season 10 be good?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2016, 12:05 AM »
I'm expecting it to be good. My one concern is it seems like they went a bit overboard on guest appearances and it might come off as too gimmicky. I hear Snoop Dogg is in multiple episodes and that's cool cause it sounds like they're making him an actual developed character but a parade of stars just popping up briefly like oh! Look who showed up! sounds like   it might be a distraction.
   Season 7 was in high def too and I actually liked that about it. The colors seemed more gaudy on the Shitmobile and that one awesome sea green trailer with magenta trim. The grease on Randy's belly that season - it's like they slathered his gut with onion rings.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

Shitrocke

« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2016, 10:33 AM »
I'm expecting it to be good. My one concern is it seems like they went a bit overboard on guest appearances and it might come off as too gimmicky. I hear Snoop Dogg is in multiple episodes and that's cool cause it sounds like they're making him an actual developed character but a parade of stars just popping up briefly like oh! Look who showed up! sounds like   it might be a distraction.
   Season 7 was in high def too and I actually liked that about it. The colors seemed more gaudy on the Shitmobile and that one awesome sea green trailer with magenta trim. The grease on Randy's belly that season - it's like they slathered his gut with onion rings.

Season 10 certainly will have way too many guest appearances and I even read.. Shia LeBouf? God dammit. He'll just act like an ass as usual. :-/

P.S. Yeah, Season 7 was in HD too but it was the last that didn't jump the shark.

walterx2

« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2016, 10:25 PM »
Probably, but it won't be as good as Seasons 1-7 because since Seasons 8 and 9 they drifted to become more of US sitcoms than its original comedy format. It doesn't help that the show is in widescreen and in high definition as it removed that authenticity of how poor and shitty they were.

As a TPB fan I'm not too positive seeing how Seasons 8 and 9 ended up but it should still be fun to watch. :)

I agree with you. I enjoy seasons 8 & 9 but there is something missing (the Clattenberg influence) I think.

My Favorite Seasons in order 1,3,2,4,6,5,7,8,9.

I'm interested in how they will integrate the guest stars into the show this season.
"There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning."

—Warren Buffett