Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Pepperoni!!!  (Read 935 times)

Mikej8203

Pepperoni!!!
« on: Feb 15, 2016, 07:05 PM »
So I have been a fan of tpb for about six years now. I had always taken Ricky's love of pepperoni as just an amusing quirk of his. Until this summer when I was on vacation in Nova Scotia I actually tried some Chris brothers pepperoni. Holy shit it was so different than any pepperoni I had ever tried before. Now the downside. When I got back to my home in Massachusetts I looked up Chris brothers online and sadly realized that they don't ship to the states. :( I'd have bought so much more when I was there had I known this. So I'm basically looking for a friend in Nova Scotia that would be willing to mail some to me. I'd obviously compensate you extra for the time and effort and you would also have my undying gratitude.  So hit me up if you'd like to make a friend in the states. Thanks again, now I'm gonna go get drunk as fuck and do some bottle tokes

Jacob

Re: Pepperoni!!!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2016, 02:12 AM »
How would you say it's different?

gabety

Re: Pepperoni!!!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2016, 08:06 PM »
Really Mike?  I thought pepperoni had to be the most dreadful floor sweepings of the slaughterhouse.  I mean it's ALWAYS the meat of choice on the cheapest pizza advertised by the likes of Poppa John's, Pizza Hut, Domino's, hell anybody selling something cheap.  I mean as far as my 55 years of life have experienced it's only a cheap pizza topping.

But I'll give you the benefit of doubt until or if I can get to Canada and try some.
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!