Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Ray need your support  (Read 3311 times)

doubLE07091

Ray need your support
« on: Jul 28, 2015, 02:35 AM »
https://www.change.org/p/ray-tpb-come-back-to-the-boys-in-tpb/u/11512648

Go support this page to get ray back on trailer park boys :)

riverman

Re: Ray need your support
« Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 2015, 01:03 PM »
I don't think the boys want him back. I seem to remember some hard feelings over contract talks when the boy bought the series.

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 2015, 09:45 PM »
And he does throw a lot of piss jugs around and nobody likes those  :bubs:
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

DirtyLittleCheeseburger

« Reply #3 on: Aug 01, 2015, 10:09 AM »
Ray is the epitome of trailer park trash. Any man that pulls his copper piping out of his trailer for liquor money is fucked. Any man that spends everyone's liquor money on vlt's and blames it on a phrase "the fuckin way she goes" is fucked. Any man that only pisses in jugs and throws them all over the trailer park is fucked. Any man that fakes being handicapped for disability money is fucked. Any man that screws his own son over the money they made from recyclables is fucked. The trailer park is always the most funny when theirs lots of greasy characters around. When Ray left, they took a lot of grease out of the park and that's never good. BRING RAY BACK
J-Roc raps about gangsters & guns, pimps & hos and Compton. The guy's not from Compton. He's a white kid from a trailer park. He should rap about what he really knows which is living in his mom's trailer eating peanut butter sandwiches.

moncton velvet smooth

« Reply #4 on: Aug 04, 2015, 09:31 PM »
You might as well start a Bring Trevor Back thread while you're at it. Look, I got love for the Guy in the Chair - I was Ray for Halloween one year - but Barrie Dunn and the Boys had a major falling out and he's not coming back.
Way she goes, bud.
And Shitrock's in the cradle and J-Roc's hoes
  Little Bobandy and the way that she goes
When ya get outta jail, son? Dad, I don't know when
 But we'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then, Dad.
 We'll get drunk and eat chicken fingers then

gabety

« Reply #5 on: Aug 05, 2015, 09:26 PM »
You might as well start a Bring Trevor Back thread while you're at it. Look, I got love for the Guy in the Chair - I was Ray for Halloween one year - but Barrie Dunn and the Boys had a major falling out and he's not coming back.
Way she goes, bud.

None the less what is possible should be attempted.  Because each passing season that departs from the norm loses fans.  Why?  Because the writing changes with new characters and story archs.  Compare the first 7 Seasons with the last 2.  I don't care for "Private Dancer"  and don't want to see him anymore!!!  If Randy and LaHey can't handle the park then find some new story arch.

I want true TPB.  I am also a realist.  If the original talent can't be involved, Clatenburg, Dunn, etal.  Then the series will die.  If that is what is has to do then no shame.  A flame cannot burn forever.  I just don't want to see it flame out and I think it will.

I saw Randy and Lahey in Champaign, IL in August this year.  THEY WERE AWESOME!!!  The franchise has life if they follow the canons of the series.  I'm not so sure right now. 
Ho Ho's and Ding Dongs are not the same thing!

Acerturner

« Reply #6 on: Aug 12, 2015, 06:53 AM »
well i jusy singed it
Hi im Jay
25 from England work for my self love getting high an getting drunk