Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Google buzz

Author Topic: Best Show of all time  (Read 1351 times)

SomeWhereNtexas

Best Show of all time
« on: Jul 09, 2015, 03:37 PM »
Wow i just found Trailer Park Boys on netflicks down here in Texas. It's now my favorite show of all time. After watching the first 8 seasons for like 3 days straight i feel like i know you guys i could sit down smoke a joint with Ricky, pour Julian a fresh drink and pet some kitties with Bubbles. The show is even more funny if you live in a trailer park (which i do) never before have i seen such believable characters. I used to think Canadians  were like the French or something but if the Trailer Park Boys are any indication y'all are pretty much like us. Although you don't say "eh" near as much as i thought you would. Love Y'all!  don't stop making shows!  :6paper:

Fishyneil

• Doritos commercial
Re: Best Show of all time
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2015, 03:43 PM »
Welcome to the ORG. Most of us feel the same way about the show although, I live in Halifax and say "eh" more than the boys.
Fishy
"So why would you care
To get out of this place
You and me and all our friends
Such a happy human race"

TPB FAQ's... http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=6806.0

SomeWhereNtexas

« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2015, 04:02 PM »
My only regret is i didn't discover you guys sooner we don't get much Canadian tv out here but i'm gonna try to check it out. I know nothing can come close to Trailer Park Boys but are there any Canadian comedies you might suggest?

shake

« Reply #3 on: Jul 09, 2015, 08:44 PM »
Tons of suggestions can be found in this thread.

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php/topic,1465.0.html

I always rated SCTV, Kids in the Hall in the top 5 shows of all time.  The Newsroom (CBC version, not the US cable one) was very funny.  Butch Patterson, Private Dick is great but nobody knows about it.  Twitch City, The Frantics, the list goes on and on, check that thread for some ideas.  And of course newer shows like Mr D (with Jonathan Torrens) and Schitt's Creek